– It’s changed. – Yeah, I think it’s changed
所以时隔多年才和你再次相见
That’s why this is the last time I might have to see each other for quite some time.
因为我一直隐姓埋名的活着
For am I have to find a hole to hide in.
我不懂你为什么要这么做
I don’t understand
我被中情局盯上了
I’m being watched by the CIA,
摆脱不掉他们的监视
and not there gonna be any chances
不言而喻
This is the most oppotunities present itself
我只能举家南迁 我需要帮助
I’m taking my family South. I need the help,
需要一个有足够实力的人
the energy,
或是愿意和那些美国人战到底的人帮我
or the will to fight the Americans
阿戴尔和米歇尔怎么了
What about Ardile and Michel
他们训练也长达一年了
and they have been in training for almost a year now
我费尽心血的
I have devoted much of my respect..
交易依旧成立 尤里 我说我会提前退休
The deal stands, Yuri.Just because I’ve taken early retirement,
可没说在这期间一直可以讨价还价
does not mean I’m not holding at my end into the bargain
还有很多事没解决呢
There is so much to be done.
会解决的 没有我也行!
And it will be, just without me!
你可以拿我的名声和别人合作
You have to use my trust in associates
– 这对我不利! – 喂!
– It’s not so good for me! – Hey!
闭嘴!给我闭嘴!
Hey, shut up! Shut up! Stop!
你就会胡说八道!
You’re fcuking bullshit!
这决定不好 不会起作用的
It’s not good, it doesn’t work
– 你不能这么改革! – 换汤不换药而已
– You can’t change it like that! – Nothing changes, nothing.
你刚刚说什么都变了 但是实质却没变?
You just told me everything change,
什么意思? 什么意思?
but what is it? What is that?
你知道我怎么费劲心思到这里的吗?
Do you know, what I do to get here?
你知道我为什么要冒险来这里吗?
Do you know, the man why has to sacrifice to get here?
你懂吗?
Do you have any idea?
你不知道 你个垃圾 躲在象牙塔里享乐
No, you shit, you live up here, this ivory tower,
没心没肺的活
you are really don’t care!
美国理查德军舰 – 中美洲海岸
USS BON HOMME RICHARD – CENTRAL AMERICAN COAST
嗨 长官 米奇情况如何?
Hey Chief, what’s the status of Mikey?
眼睛肯定保不住了 但是还在坚强的挺着
He’s definitely lose the eye, but he’s hang it tough.
我正在看这个
Yeah, I’m gonna get read into this
干得好 教训了这帮混♥蛋♥ 救回了莫拉莱斯
Great job, small check in those assholes, get Morales back
对米奇来说这会是个教训
It’s a blunt deal for Mikey better get
同时也给你们上了一课如何扎实工作
to tell you what was the solid work.
长官 把这话传达下去
So Chief, make sure you get that down of the boys right away.
– 懂不? – 遵命
– Do you hear me? – Sure
好的 还有就是莫拉莱斯
All right. And Morales.
莫拉莱斯就比较难搞了
Morales was one tough chick.
在事情变得难以想象前
But she should’ve got in this stuff up to change a lot faster
她得尽快恢复帮我们理清线索
because this thing is way bigger than we thought it was.
怎么会变这样?
How was that?
我本以为就是一场切断武器供应的行动而已
I thought this was cut and dry arm search recovery
本来是这样 直到破解了那个手♥机♥的内容
Yeah, wasn’t until we got into that phone
那只你们从那个鬼地方捡来的手♥机♥
that you guys picked up at that shit hole.
想来总觉得事情有些不对劲
It turn me out of something just not look right at all.
觉得什么不对劲?
And what’s not right about it?
克里斯托和莎保比我想象的还要密切
Christo and Shabal are a lot closer than I thought they were.
莎保是核心人物
Shabal is a wild core man
他是个老圣♥战♥主义者
He’s an old jahadi,
对金钱和毒品交易从不掉以轻心
that couldn’t give a rest-ass about money or drugs.
所以他的朋友克里斯托也是如此 那个毒贩?
Yeah, that tells his friend Christo, the dope dealer?
他不是毒贩
He’s not a dealer man,
他是个走私贩
he’s a smugler.
这在玩我吧
You’ve gotta be kidding me.
我也被耍了
that is exactly what I’m thinking.
莎保想杀美国人 克里斯托知道如何走私入境
Shabal wants to kill Americans, Christo knows how to get fcukers inside America.
大♥麻♥烦要降临了兄弟们
This could be big trouble in little timing fellas.
他们想要袭击美国本土
They’re gonna hit us at home.
我刚刚和头谈了此事
I just got done talking to boss,
特遣部队的工作部署马上会着手开始
on the spec of task force, this is gonna go down.
阿加伊和雷待命 在两小时内随时准备出发
I need Ajay and Ray stand by to launch for NSR in 2 hours.
看来他们是要在去非洲的路上
They gonna get some frigging
拦截些花鼠之类的东西了
flower mouse on the way to Africa.
为什么去非洲
Why Africa?
在手♥机♥的资料里发现那里有个机场
We pended airfield there by the phone that you got?
我觉得莎保在西行进行武器交易时会路经那里
And I think that Shabal is gonna be there during weapon transfer on his way West.
你说的西行是指去哪里?
When you say “West”, what do we talking about?
墨西哥西部?
Mexico West?
是的
Yeah
墨西哥西部
Mexico West
这是最坏的情况
It’s the worst case scenario
你俩还有其余的人都留在这里
You two and the rest of platoon are gonna stay here
待命 如果情况恶化
and standby, you’ll be the primary assault for worst case
危机逼近本土 你们会是先发部队
that goes down anywhere near America
遵命
Check
遵命
Check
他们现身时你会在这里吗?
You gonna be around for any questions as they came up?
不行 克里斯托给我摆了一道 然后消失了
No man. Christo, he put a Roman Polanski at my ass and disappeared.
所以我得去和海豹四队取得联络
So I’m gonna link up for SEAL Team 4
我们要去南太平洋把他打个落花流水
and we’re gonna go hunt his ass down in the South Pacific
所以说 我可能脱不开身
So straight up, my ties and palm trees so maybe…
放心吧 兄弟 我们会抓到他的
Yeah brother, I go get them
保重 一切顺利
Be cool. take it easy
恭喜你当爸爸了 中尉
Good luck with that baby, Lieutenant
所有人都知道了?
Does everybody know?
要员们都知道了
All the important people
谁家要员?
The important people to who?
你?
For you?
估计是
I guess so
我要去看看那帮小子了
I’m gonna go brood the boys
嗨 等下
Hey hold on one second
我带了这个想要你提前看一下
I brought it here cause I want you to read it before
我是个值得信任的长官
I’m trusted officer…
但是老实说
and but to be honest with you
我曾考虑打报告
I was thinking to calling the commander
让你回家
trying to get you home
但是事情愈演愈烈
And now worse picked up so much
觉得你非在不可了
I feel like we really need you here
你还记得我们在阿♥拉♥玛最后一次巡航吗?
You remember our last cruise on Alamar?
记得
Yeah
当最后要完成任务的时候 你说我可以走了
When you got that final turn over op you said I don’t need to be there
我当时躺在床上 一心只想着回家
I was lying in bed, and I realized all the thing I need do now was go home
但是要是那时候有个万一
But if something went south in your op
我绝对会终身抱憾
I would always regret not being there with you
我很感激你一直以来的照顾 戴夫
I appreciate you’re taking care of me big time, Dave
不过有时我也还是会厚皮脸的偷懒
But I’m working sometimes with the brass
要是可以
If I can
事情慢慢好转
And things slow down
我就给自己放个两周假
I’m gonna get 2 weeks off
要是可以我也会
I’ll leave the works now eitherway,
真的
I really do
但要是不行
But if it doesn’t
我就只能把这信
I’m gonna take this piece of paper
折成纸飞机送出去了
and I’ll make it into nice paper airplane
尽力吧
Bid it
非洲海岸
AFRICAN COAST
很好
Good, we’re good
601 浮出水面160尺
601, emerge the ship at 160 feet
下潜 下潜
Dive. Dive.
缓慢下潜 系统正常
Scope down.All doors are green.
兄弟们 谢谢你们迅速赶到
Hey guys thank you for being here so fast
请坐
Grab a seat, please
谢谢
Thank you
你们会有斗牛犬分队的空中支援
You have Bulldog overhead
我们掩护你潜入
We need you te get in, grab the intel
把情报带回来
and down to back to us
有问题吗?
Do you have any questions?
长官 我有疑问

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!