创造了我们穆♥斯♥林♥一族 指引我们明路
that has created us as Muslims and delivered us with jihad
用圣♥战♥开辟新世界
on His direct Path
遵从真♥主♥旨意的人
Peace be upon those,
才能在审判日得到和平
who’s on His direct Path in the Day of Judgement.
在这需要向你们解释一下
on this explanation to you,
我们并不是分♥裂♥主义者
we are not separatists.
我们有权阻止你们这些
We’re setting on all legal part of anyone
不管是自愿还是被迫
be you an agent are wilingly or unwillingly
成为特工的人 来残害我们的国民
assisting the agenda of genocide of our people,
来用条条框框的文法限制我们
by demanding that we obey certain rules
想要试图侵占所有穆♥斯♥林♥的国家
and by your continous occupation of all Muslim countries,
在真♥主♥阿♥拉♥的引领下 我们必须采取行动
With the Grace of Allah, we must exile to this heed
美♥国♥佬♥ 我们担惊受怕的活着
America, you’ll never be safe,
也不会让你们好过 伟哉真♥主♥
until safety becomes a reality for us.Allahu Akbar.
艾比·莎保是一个车♥臣♥恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Abu shabal is a Chechen terrorist
他与斯兰学校大屠♥杀♥事件有关
that associated with the Beslan school massacre
他周♥旋♥于
He’s been jumping between
印度尼西亚和菲律宾的士兵集训营
training camps in Indonesia and the Philippines
如今 克里斯托 和艾比·莎保之间的关联
Now, the connection between Christo and Abbu Shabal
变得更加捉摸不透了
is so a little bit fuzzy,
但是如果莫拉莱斯在为艾比·莎保做事的话
But if this was the lead that Morales was working on
也许这是他被绑♥架♥的原因 长官?
it could be why she was abducted.Senior?
以上就是莫拉莱斯小姐的资料
All right, this is a personal recovery of Miss Morales.
有疑问吗?
All right, who’s got questions?
长官
See, Chief.
你有敌营里巡逻队人数的
If you have any update resource, and tell us numbers inside the camp,
最新数据吗?
what about roving patrols?
8到10个人左右
Maybe 8 to 10 Bro
但是我们对巡逻队一无所知
but we don’t know anything about roving patrols
所以你
you just gonna have to assume that’s
只能假设他们布防严密
all working around the squared away
这些人也是干这行的
you just did for a living too
长官 我们需要搜寻哪种武器?
Senior, what kind of weapons on target are we looking at?
重型武器 这些家伙是毒贩
Heavy weapons. This guys are narco traffickers,
比如说M2HB这样的
They can have a M2HB
0.5英寸口径的重型机♥枪♥ 猜不准
for the course out there,we don’t know.
所以 如果装的下
So, if there is a weapons in place out there,
我建议你们带上火箭筒
I suggest you guys bring rockets
当然 可别把火箭弹当子弹玩
of course rockets and bullets don’t match,
尽量保证一击必杀
so make sure you got a clear shot.
好了 还有疑问吗?
All right, what else?
有没有情报说她的伤势如何?
Any idea wether she’s ambulatory or not?
案发现场有很多血迹
There’s ton of blood on the scene,
不过大部分都是罗斯的
and alot of it was Mr Ross’
我们确信莫拉莱斯小姐也受伤了
We confirmed that Ms. Morales may has blood there too
但是这些家伙都是些野蛮人
But these guys are savages.
你们得做好抬着她出来的准备
So, you’re gonna have to assume that she is..non ambulatory
所以带副担架吧
so you gonna have to bring stuff to carry her out.
两分钟后跳伞
Two minutes to drop
LT
LT,
要让我们抓到这人
got this little know who that guy,
一定要给他点颜色瞧瞧
so we get back we can kick his ass!
你说谁?
What guy?
给你剪了这么挫的发型的理发师
The guy that gave you taht fcuked up hair cut
妈的 不好意思
Fuck. I’m sorry,
最后嘲笑光头佬多明尼一次
this should be the last guy to talk put back in Dominican Mr. Clean
我的头和你的金发如出一辙 是吧?
my hair sounds like your gold teeth huh?
– 别这样嘛 – 我们到了
– Don’t be like that…!- we’re up!!
带上面罩
Masker.
戴夫 我说
Dave, I tell you what,
当老爸最好不过了
the only thing better than this right here is being a dad,
除了要换尿布很忧伤外 不过
except for not whole changing diaper thing, but..
反正总要经历的 所以
Same will goes up for me anyway, so..
我还挺期待当爸爸的
I’m actually looking forward to it.
黑胡分队 准备 倒数十秒
Blackbeard, ready lauch in 10..

Five..
黑胡分队呼叫基地 黑胡分队呼叫基地
Blackbeard – Main, Blackbeard – Main..
这里是黑胡分队艾克彻 无线电测试 完毕.
this is Blackbeard Actual radio check, over.
黑胡分队呼叫基地 黑胡分队呼叫基地
Blackbeard – Main, Blackbeard – Main
这里是黑胡分队艾克彻 完毕
this is Blackbeard Actual, over.
收到 这里是基地 已建立通信
Roger Actual, this is Main, we have you Lima Charlie
收到 基地
Roger Main,
所有人员已安全着陆 已过T区
all boots are on the ground. I passed ,T bird.
我方周围有何动静?
Any traffic for my station at this time?
艾克彻 第二路点
Actual, Imagery picked up an increase
流通量在增加
in traffic at secondary location
敌方主基地的突击部队正在附近
known to be enemy G-R-F-H-Quick from primary target
在六点方向到达 是否收到
The slick boat Windsored at 0600 for your extract. L, copy.
收到 基地
Roger, Main.
准备好没?
You ready?
准备就绪 长官 目标大约在 4.7公里外 方位355
Roger that Sir, we got about 40.7 clicks with 355
出发
Take it out.
皮鞭分队 一分钟准备
Whiplash, 1 minute outx7f
三十秒
30 seconds
十秒倒计时
10 by 10
皮鞭分队 跳!
Whiplash, go!
全员已登船!
All foots are decked!
绳索安全脱离!
Line secure!
皮鞭分队 “2-1黎明号♥”撤离
Whiplash, pack x7f”the morning”x7f 2-1 out
皮鞭分队 这里是黑胡分队
Whiplash, this is Blackbeard
无线电测试 完毕
radio check, over.
皮鞭分队呼叫黑胡分队 是否清楚收到
Blackbeard – Whiplash, have you loud and clear
收到 皮鞭分队 预计几分钟到达我方地点?
Roger Whiplash, what is your ETA to my post?
预计二十分钟 原地待命
ETA 20 minus. Stand by.
剃刀(手抛式无人机)已起飞
Razor is in flight,
正向你方靠近
approching to your location
不要 求你了
No more, please, please,
我受不了了
I can’t, I can’t take it anymore
不要!
长官 我们得行动了
Sir, we gotta go
收到 出发吧
Roger, take it out.
要是你想让我们原地待命
If you like we put stay,
我宁愿自己率军冲进去
and I’d like take you guys with us
长官 我们的后援部队马上赶到
Chief, I got an SPT coming up on step.
我们需要各就各位了
We gotta it ready and push on my post
我待在这里观察地形
While I am here over watch position
和基地保持联♥系♥
and I got to keep reporting back to back with Main
– 原地待命 – 收到
– Staying here. – Roger that.
– 保持警惕 – 明白
– Keep it tight – Got it.
皮鞭分队 这里是黑胡分队
Whiplash, this is Blackbeard
突击部队要提前行动
Assault forces moving the target early
急需火力支援
Request immediate fire support
黑胡分队 这里是皮鞭分队
Blackbeard, this is Whiplash,
行动吧
do it, copy. Acquired fire support.
十五分钟内到达目的地
Proceed to your location in 15 minus.
皮鞭分队 这里是黑胡分队
Whiplash, this is Blackbeard,
准备控制敌方火力
Prep positive control their item
长官 就绪了吗?
Chief, are you set?
长官 等下
Chief, chick hold.
一点钟方向 以塔为基准
One O’clock, base on the tower
搞定
Done
门口障碍清除
Clear to the door
你那些后援都在哪里?
And what happened to the tomatoes?
后方出现两个敌人
I got two escorts coming from the back door
冲进去!
Move in!
清除!障碍全部清除!
Clear! All clear!
威米 十一点钟方向 准备开卡车从侧面逃离
Weimy, 11 O’clock, driver side truck.
看到了
Got him
清除!障碍全部清除!目标已安全!
Clear! all clear!Target secure!
长官 我去找米奇
Chief, I’m gonna get Mikey
中尉 我是长官 目标已安全

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!