with the “do”
他说 抱歉 白色魔鬼
He said, sorry, White Devil…
他必须宰了你
but he must kill you.
我警告你 我猫一样的身手
I’ll have you know I have the reflexes of a cat.
和猫鼬一般的速度
And the speed of a mongoose.
快呀
Throw it!
有种就上呀
I dare you!
欧达 别傻傻站着丢枝矛过来给我
Ouda, don’t just stand there. Throw me a spear!
痛死我了 刺到骨头里
It’s in the bone! It’s in the bone!
刺到骨头里了
It’s in the bone!
他说你让他们笑得半死
He says you make him laugh.
你简直像个娘儿们
You are like sissy girl!
娘儿们
sissy girl!
酋长说 你现在是瓦诸图之友
Wachootoo Chief say, “You friend to Wachootoo.”
不过若明天日正当中时 史卡戈仍未寻回的话
But if the curse of Shikaka not lifted by tomorrow’s sun at top of sky…
他们要血洗瓦察提族而且会砸烂你的大头
Wachootoo kill all Wachati and smash your head on a rock.
太棒了
Super.
保重 再见了
Take care now. Bye-bye then.
保重 再见
Take care, now. Super. Bye-bye, then.
你的腿会痛吗 要我背你吗
Are your legs sore? Want me to carry you?
不需要
That won’t be necessary, my friend.
我能忍♥得住痛
I have a high pain threshold.
我的妈呀
Ah, holy monkey!
停下来干嘛
Ace, why you stopped?
瓦诸图族没有偷走那蝙蝠
The Wachootoo didn’t take Shikaka.
嗨 欢迎回来
Hi, welcome back.
你能说出这是什么
What would you say this is?
这是瓦诸图巫师的毒箭
Dart of Wachootoo shaman.
没错 和我第一次中的毒箭
Precisely. And when compared to one of the darts…
-来比较 -一模一样
– that hit me before? – Same.
你这笨蛋当然看不出来
Only to the untrained eye.
瓦诸毒液来自含羞草系植物
The Wachootoo dart is made of wood from a mimosa tree…
而这个是红蕈系植物毒液
while the other is carved from a red fungus-bearing acalla.
丛林区只有一处有
And there’s only one area of the jungle with red…
红蕈类植物
fungus-bearing acallas.
你快回村子通知他们
Go back to the village.
瓦诸图族正午时会发动攻击
Tell them the Wachootoo attack tomorrow at noon.
好的
Okay.
事情快水落石出
This little hound dog just picked up a scent.
就快好了
Won’t be long now, Katie.
今晚是个大日子
Big night tonight.
你马上会见到你的新主人
You’re going to meet your new owner.
高兴吧 恶心的鼠辈
Good day. Disgusting rat!
看来事情易如反掌
Gravy!
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
-什么 -银背猩猩
– What is it? – Silverback.
是只母的
Female.
-而且很大 -是吗
– Big. – Yeah?
约在两百码外
About 200 meters…
在我们南方
south.
一只大约值美金五千元
We’d get $5000 for one of those.
-这只鼠辈怎么办 -别担心
– What about the rat? – Don’t worry about it.
我们会马上回来
We’ll be back in no time.
别让它注意到我们
Stay downwind of it.
你这傢伙比我想像还要丑
You’re even uglier than I thought.
它可算是庞然大物
She’s a big one, isn’t she?
这下惨了
Oh, boy.
河畔杨柳青青
Deciduous trees on the bank.
风光无限美妙
Suman shrubs with extreme protococcus.
加上湍湍急流
Steadily increasing water current.
史派克
Spike…
我们可能会越来越惨
I think we could assume the stream gets pretty rough up ahead.
我先替你松绑 你再替我咬断
As soon as I get you loose, you can chew through my ropes.
干得好 加油
That’s it! That’s it!
加油 该你了
Yes. Your turn.
太好了
All right!
史派克
Spike…
史派克
Spike!
我没有死
I’m alive!
我没有死
I’m alive!
投降吧 快投降吧
Say “uncle”! Say “uncle”!
别跑没种就别惹我
Don’t start what you can’t finish!
认输吧 认输吧
Quit hitting yourself!
河水味道不赖嘛
Oh, water tastes good, yes! Glub, glub.
还是想不通
This isn’t over yet.
一定有什么疏忽线索 动机 一定漏掉了什么
There’s something I missed. Some clue or motive I’ve overlooked.
关于动机嘛 应该是
And that motive is…
不知
plah!
快用力想
Think!
有人故意挑起战端
Someone wants the tribes to destroy each other.
两族杀伐 以便渔翁得利
There must be something valuable in this equation.
我看我得进行冥想
Perhaps we should meditate, Spike.
古有名训 定而后能安
For it is said that when seeking answers, one must…
安而复能虑 虑而后能得
quiet the soul in order to hear them.
瓦察提族中之物
What is it the Wachati possess…
除了公主那对大咪♥咪♥外
that is of great value to other men…
还有什么会使人垂涎的呢
besides the princess with the amazing rack?
好吧
Alrighty then.
哦
Oh.
王牌 你回来了
You’re back?
万事通 给点小道消息吧
You can dispense with the smallpox, all-knowing one.
事关紧急不容搁 废说少说
I’m here on business, and time is of the essence.
很好
Very well.
想知道什么
What answer do you seek?
瓦察提族中之物
What do the Wachati possess…
何者对文明人类具有重大价值
that is of great value to civilized man?
护身符会引导你找出答案
The medallion will lead you to the answer.
护身符还在你身上吧
You do still have the medallion, don’t you?
什么护身符 喔 了解
Medallion? Why, surely.
不过它目前与我
I left it back, uh…
肉身同在
with my body.
少打屁
Your aura…
瞧你心虚的
is weakening.
好啦 我扔在洞穴里面
Okay! I threw it in a cave!
你到底要怎样 难道你没掉过东西吗 圣人
What do you want from me? What are you? Mr. Perfect?
要知道护身符在哪
Where is it?
它大概被
It’s probably lying…
丢在一堆
in a big pile of…
排泄物
Guano!
蝙蝠屎
They have guano!
就像
Like…
手套
a glove.
嗨 队长
Hi, Chief!
谢谢你来迎接我
Appreciate your meeting me here.
我们走吧
Let’s go kick some…
会给总领事难看
consulate butt.
哈啰 王牌
Hello, Ace.
-回来领赏吗 -答错你这变♥态♥魔王
– You want your money? – Wrong again, Sweeney Toad.
我来找回那圣物蝙蝠 在哪里
I’ve come for the sacred bat. Where is it?
你在说什么
Why, whatever can you mean?
排泄物啦
Guano!
阿呆
Hello
大便 听懂了吗
Does poop ring a bell?
动物排泄物是大自然肥料
Guano mines as a source of nitrate…
占全世界肥料百分之八十四
producing 84 percent of the world’s fertilizer…
毎年产值约美金十四亿
a $1.4-Billion industry.
这就是战争起因
That’s what this war is about.
由于蝙蝠洞属于瓦察图族让你无法据为己有
You can’t take possession of the caves while the Wachati inhabit the area.
而那些大便
And you want that dookie so bad…
让你垂涎三尺
you can taste it.
我以为