由于族中圣物不见了
Since their sacred animal has vanished…
他们相信诅咒降临至全族
they believe that there is a curse fallen on their village.
发生于前一阵子 某个晚上
It all started some time ago when, one night…
因此 瓦察提长的女儿
So the daughter of the Wachati chief…
许配给瓦诸图族的王子了
is set to wed the first son of the Wachootoo tribe.
圣物将给公主做为嫁妆
And the sacred animal was offered as dowry for the marriage.
但是 若不及时找回圣物
But if it is not recovered…
结果将会造成
the result will be…
瓦察族大屠♥杀♥
the merciless slaughter of the Wachati.
范杜拉先生
Uh, Mr. Ventura?
飞机翅膀上
There’s…
有人
someone on the wing.
有东西
Some….thing
对不起 你刚刚说什么
I’m sorry, what were you saying?
瓦察提长的女儿
The daughter of the Wachati chief…
许配给
is set to wed…
瓦诸图族的王子了
the first son of the Wachootoo tribe.
太漂亮了
Spectacular!
充满了大自然之美
This land holds great beauty!
离犯罪现场还有多远
How far to the crime scene?
我要先带你先到树后面的
Well. I’ve been instructed to bring you to the consulate…
领♥事♥馆♥一趟
which is beyond the trees…
就在那片丛林的另一面 所以我们得绕过去 啊
on the other side of the jungle. So we’ll have to circle around… Aah!
这方向盘有点松动
Steering’s a bit loose!
该调整轮胎定位
Alignment’s off!
范杜拉先生
Mr. Ventura!
Oh you pretty Chitty Bang Bang
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang We love you
And our pretty Chitty Bang Bang Chitty Chitty Bang Bang loves us too
Everybody go On Chitty Chitty Bang Bang we depend
Bang bang Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Our fine four-fendered friend
Bang bang Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Our fine four-fendered
Chitty Bang Bang Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
Chitty Bang Bang yeah
Chitty
领♥事♥馆♥到了
Ah, there’s the consulate!
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God!
看来我得找个停车位
If I can just find a parking spot…
我觉得我们应该开慢一点
Perhaps we should slow down just a teensy bit.
胡说八道
Nonsense, poopy pants!
我们速度太快了 真的啦
We’re going a bit fast!
小心
Really! Look out!
停得恰恰好
Like a glove!
这车该送去洗了
You should get this baby detailed.
这是总领事的车
The Consul General’s car.
跪下
Down!
跪下
That’s it. Down.
好的 跪下
Okay. Down.
拜托
Come on, man!
哇
Whoa.
范杜拉先生 久仰久仰
Mr. Ventura, so looking forward to your arrival.
有趣 这样打马的屁♥股♥ 好像也不太痛
Didn’t seem that painful when you were doing it to the horse.
范杜拉先生与动物关系极密切
Ha, ha, uh, sir, uh, Mr. Ventura has an affinity for animals.
我们走走聊聊
Shall we?
没问题
Shalln’t we?
告诉我 范杜拉先生
Tell me, Mr. Ventura…
你有多厉害
just how good are you?
你是工作狂
You’re a workaholic.
你最近从北非的戈丹回来
You recently returned from a trip to Gotan in Northern Africa…
而且曾经跌个狗吃屎
and you just took a nasty spill because of some…
由于工地施工品质不良
shoddy masonry work.
厉害厉害
Very impressive.
告诉我你怎么知道吗
May I ask how?
没问题
Surely.
你手上磨痕显示你曾摔下来 高度约三至五英尺
The abrasion on your hand is the type sustained in a three-to-five feet fall.
鞋子上的泥灰显示 水泥工工作时漫不经心恶搞
The remnants of plaster on your shoe pointed to a careless mason.
至于你那只假表嘛
Your new watch, a quality forgery of Cartier, was…
八成是从北非黑市买♥♥来的
most likely purchased through the North African black market!
那我的工作态度呢
And my work habits?
工作狂
A workaholic.
因为你裤子上尿渍只有一小块
Urine stain on your pants…
显示上完厕所只抖一下
would signify that you’re a single-shaker man.
太忙了 没空多抖几下
Far too busy for the follow-up jiggle.
佩服 令人五体投地
Brilliant, Mr. Ventura! Simply brilliant!
多谢过奖
Spank you! Spank you very much!
我们和原住民文化
We’ve been coexisting quite nicely with the native cultures…
和平共处两百年我们相处形同一家人
for the past 200 years. They’re almost like family at this point.
-是吗 -当务之急是
– Are they? – It is imperative…
替他们寻回圣物
that we recover the sacred animal.
否则和平的瓦察提族将遭毁灭
If not, the peaceable Wachati will be obliterated.
瓦诸图族向来好战
The Wachootoo are bloodthirsty.
他们视圣物失踪为耻辱和诅咒
They consider its disappearance both an insult and a curse.
有东西塞住我牙缝吗
Do I have something in my teeth?
凯比
Ah, Cadby!
宴会很成功
Lovely brunch I must say.
奎恩来见见王牌威龙先生
Quinn! I’d like you to meet Ace Ventura.
这位是波顿奎恩先生 他是奎恩野生动物园的老板
This is Burton Quinn. He owns and operates Quinnland Safari Park.
请叫我奎恩
Most call me Quinn.
丁丁 说你好
Say hello, Tinky.
幸会 丁丁 所有鸟类中最聪明的一种
Pleasure, Tinky. Corvus corax. Common raven. Smartest of all birds.
濒临绝种
Rare in these parts.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
你的行头实在太惊人
That’s quite a wrap you’re wearing.
或许我可以再帮你弄点新鲜的
Perhaps I could get you some fluffy new slippers…
用无辜的手无寸铁的小海豹头皮做的
made from the heads of innocent and defenseless baby seals!
这个无赖是谁
Who is this ghastly man?
王牌威龙 别号♥宠物大侦探
Ace Ventura, pet detective.
阁下一定是”大富翁”游戏主角
You must be the Monopoly Guy!
谢谢你让我免费停车
Thanks for the free parking.
又是一个抗♥议♥份子
Another activist, Maguire.
抗♥议♥份子 没错
Activist, yes.
抗♥议♥分子 是的 呵呵
Activist yes heh heh.
范杜拉先生
Mr. Ventura…
享用大自然的恩赐没什么不对
there’s nothing wrong with enjoying the fruits of nature.
或许你该试试
You should try it some time.
哦 好耶
Alrighty, then.
你知道吗
You know something?
你说得对极了
You’re right.
“拘票 立刻坐牢”
“Do not pass go. Do not collect two hundred dollars.”
的确不错 不过这太沉重了
It’s lovely, but I fancy myself an autumn.
如果你玩够了 范杜拉先生
If you’ve quite finished, Mr. Ventura…
我们可以一起前往简报室
we might make for the projection room.
真烦人
Kookie.
这位是希杜 原住民保安队长
I’d like you to meet Hitu, chief of tribal security in the province.
请不用起立
Please!
不要
Don’t…
起来
get up.
目前为止没有任何线索
At this point, we don’t have any leads…
不过类似情况 以前也有过
but we’ve had similar problems in the past.
哦
Oh heh.
对不起
Sorry.
这是麦德雷
This is Derrick McCane…
去年在本地区出现过数次
spotted several times in the province in the past year. He makes a living…
他专门猎捕濒临绝种野生动物
from rare and endangered species.
这两个是澳洲人
Ah, these two are Australians.
秃头的叫凯来克
The bald one is Mick Katie.
另一个听说是原住民抚养大的
The other is said to have been raised by aborigine.
原住民土人
Aborigines.
原住民都叫他
The natives call him…
叫他”卡吉”猎人的意思
Call him Gahjii the hunter.
这两人以盗猎闻名 有极大的嫌疑
Both are known poachers and have been seen in the area!
婚礼将在四天后举♥行♥ 我不能坐视杀戮发生
This wedding’s in four days. I cannot have bloodshed here!
一切全靠你了
We’re counting on you!
知道了
Hi-ho, Silver!
出发