你来此干吗 半夜三更的
What are you doing here? It’s the middle of the night.
你必需弄我进疯人院
You have to commit me.
费高逃离后 仍有衣物在院中
Finkle escaped from Shady Acres. They still have his stuff.
他们不会准我们四处看的
They aren’t gonna let us look around.
我知道 幸好我是伪装专家
I know.It’s a good thing I’m a master of disguise.
罗宾森小姐 我是韩医生
Mrs. Robinson…I’m Dr. Handly.
你想要我们看谁
Now who is it you want us to look at?
我哥哥 拉利
My brother…Larry.
教练 我已很好 让我出场吧
I’m ready to go in. Just give me a chance!
我知道这比赛很重要
I know there’s a lot riding on it.
但那是心理问题 向正面想
But it’s all psychological. Just gotta stay positive brain in mind.
我会施展战术 慢动作
I’m gonna execute a buttonhook pattern, super slow-mo.
现在即时重播
Let’s see that in an instant replay.
他不是这儿第一个足球员
Your brother won’t be the first football pro we’ve treated.
-是吗 -是的
– Is that right? – Yes.
我们很关注运动员所受的压力
We’re very sensitive…to the stress athletes have to endure.
我在空位 没人防守
I’m open! I’m open! I’m open!
我们会作初步评估的
We’ll do some preliminary evaluations…
我相信他在此会很好的
but I think he’ll fit in nicely here.
这儿
Over here!
3-51
3-51!
他似乎无法忘记那比赛
He seems to have some difficulty letting go of the game.
他有精神病记录吗
Has he had a history of mental illness?
自我认识他便有
As long as I’ve known him.
这是我们的一间治疗室
This is one of our therapy rooms.
我们会在这儿做手工艺
And we do arts and crafts out here in the courtyard.
这是储物室 再下去还有
And this is the storage room. Down the hallway we have another…
半场
Halftime!
廿分钟内他不会有事的
He’ll be fine there by himself for the next 20 minutes.
我带你去看看宿舍
I’ll show you the dormitories, then.
费高
Finkle
伊苏东拿手套
Isotoners.
死心眼
Obsess much?
-你去那儿 -清洁储物室
– Where are you going? – To clean the storage room.
不 先清洁小吃部
No, clean the cafeteria.
我不知如何告诉你 去吧
I don’t tell you how to do your job. The schedule says…
我知自己做什么的
I know what I’m doing.
你该老早就已洗洁好它
You should’ve done it earlier.
去吧 我清洁这儿
Man, come on. Cafeteria, my ass! I’m cleaning in here!
你休息得太久了
You take breaks too long. You smoke…
你真讨厌
Man, you’re a pain in the ass!
搜索失踪旅行者的行动已终止
“Search called off for missing hiker.”
拯救者无法找到艾露丝的尸体
“A search ended today when rescue workers…
搜索行动今天结束
were unable to find the body of Lois Einhorn.”
旅行者失踪 艾露丝
A hiker missing since Friday?Lois Einhorn?
我的天
Holy shitballs!
你们在做什么 回去工作
What’re you doing out here? Get back to work!
爱你的罗杰
“Love, Roger?”
王牌 是我
Ace, it’s E.
你以为你的发现很重要吗 你看这个
You think the article you found was some…? Check this out
我找到张普送给艾的纸条
I got a note from Roger to Einhorn…
感谢她赐与良宵
thanking her for a wonderful evening.
此事很不对劲
Something ain ‘t stirring the Kool-Aid, man.
摇尾 倒带
Wiggles, rewind.
艾路丝和雷费高有何关连
What the hell does Lois Einhorn have to do with Ray Finkle?
想吧
Come on, think!
雷和艾同谋此事 为什么
Finkle and Einhorn, in it together. How? Why?
答案就在那儿 用用脑吧
All right! Here we go.Answer’s right there! Just gotta get blood to the brain!
雷费高和艾露丝
Finkle and Einhorn! Finkle and Einhorn!
我得努力想
Finkle and Einhorn!
费高和艾露丝
Finkle and Einhorn!
懒鬼
Quitter!
你想要什么
What do you want?
我已没食物
I don’t have any food for you.
要买♥♥食物必需有钱
I have to have money to buy food.
要有钱必需有海豚
I have to have a dolphin to get money.
你看见这儿有海豚吗
Do you see a dolphin here?
面对现实吧 你主人是失败者
Let’s face it…your master is a loser.
等等
What the…?
对了
That’s it.
艾就是雷费高 雷费高就是艾
Einhorn is Finkle.Finkle is Einhorn!
艾露丝是个男人
Einhorn is a man!
我的天 艾露丝是个男人
Oh, my God!Einhorn is a man!
你的枪压住我了
“Your gun is digging into my hip.”
老天
God!
这次超级杯的头条是
And the big story in this Super Bowl game is the abduction…
海豚队的马理诺被俘虏
of Miami’s starting quarterback, Dan Marino.
这对该队一定构成影响
It’s gotta be a strain on this Miami team, Bob….
什么事 你不开心
What’s the matter, Dan? Aren’t you having fun?
我最爱周日的超级杯 你呢
I just love Super Bowl Sunday. Don’t you, Dan?
一个奇妙的下午
A magical afternoon…
也是梦想形成和粉碎的场合
where dreams are made and crushed.
拜托 小姐
Look
如果你想找球票 找错地方了
if you want tickets, you’re going about it the wrong way.
我看来面熟吗
Do I look familiar to you? Does it seem as if we’ve…
我们是否见过面
met someplace before?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我头部常受到撞击的
I get hit in the head a lot.
现在该丢钱了 开赛
Now the coin toss. Kick off time.
我最爱看开球的
My favorite thing.
缝口向外
Laces out!
我做了些点心
I made some refreshments, Dan.
你要吗
Would you like some refreshments, Dan?
我马上便回来
I’ll be right back, Dan.
那一吻可真野啊
This is wild!
喂 兄弟
Hey,guys!
那疯妇给你多少 我付双倍的
I don’t know how much psycho-woman’s paying you, but I’ll double it.
对不起 疯妇免我们坐牢
Sorry. “Psycho-woman” keeps us out of prison.
雪花
Snowflake, here you go. Come on.
你看 我把球传给雪花
Check it out, Marino. I’m throwing passes to a dolphin.
多拿点鱼来
Go get some more fish!
我该杀了它
I’m gonna kill that dolphin.
好热闹的派对 可惜我没被邀
Lovely party. Pity I wasn’t invited.
银鱼在何处
Where the hell’s the smelt?
不省人事 一如我计划的
Unconscious. Exactly as I planned.
什么声音
What the hell was that?
该死
Shit!
发生什么事 你没事吧
What happened? What’s going on? You okay?
午睡时间
Guess what? It’s naptime!
太糟了 球被拦下来
What a hit!
喂 你们
Heads up!
嗨 唐
Hi! Dan
你是谁
Who are you?
宠物侦探王牌范杜拉 因特别任务而来
Ace Ventura, Pet Detective. I’ve been sent with a special play:
释放四分卫
The quarterback sneak.
罚球
Penalty!
场中人数太多
Too many men on the field.
我已警告过你的 范杜拉
I warned you, Ventura.
不是王牌哥了
Whatever happened to “Ace”?
问得好
Good question.
小心用那电♥话♥ 会死人的
Be careful with that phone. In time, you could develop a tumor.
阿瓜多 我是艾露丝队长
Aguado, it’s Lieutenant Einhorn.
派人来荷兰游艇会
Send some men over to the Hallandale yacht basin.
我已把绑匪困在货仓内
I’ve got the kidnapper trapped in the warehouse.
是宠物侦探范杜拉
It’s Ace Ventura, Pet Detective.
拘捕绑匪行动进行中
Code 11 in progress, 343 Victorville Road at the Palmdale basin.
有警官需支援
Officer needs backup.
疑犯名叫范杜拉
Suspect’s name: Ace Ventura…
是有枪的危险人物
should be considered armed and dangerous.
是范杜拉 我们快赶去
It’s Ace. We gotta break out of here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!