便见那一滩血饼
splat, bang, pancake time.
非常谢谢
Okay, thank you very much.
今晚很不安 是吗
Hi, there fella. Have a bad night?
动物能嗅到邪恶的事物
So animals can sense evil.
谁让这兽医进来的
Who let Dr. Doolittle in?
他跟麦小姐一起到的
Lieutenant, he came with Miss Robinson.
这是警方的事
This is official police business.
验尸时找到血及虫才通知你
We’ll let you know if the coroner finds a tick.
面对现实吧
Face it…
不 她是对的 而且
Forget it. She’s right.Besides…
我也不想人指出我的错误
I wouldn’t want someone tracing my steps, pointing out my mistakes I was making.
你不认为这是自杀案
So…you don’t think this is an obvious suicide, Mr. Pet Detective?
我没那样说
I wouldn’t say that.
因没有证据支持这观点
There’s plenty of evidence here to support your theory.
除了 那扶手上的血渍
Except, of course, for that spot of blood on the railing.
能告诉你我的想法吗
May I tell you what I think happened? All right,then.
普罗杰下班后喝过几杯便回家
Roger Podacter went out after work, had a few drinks, then came home.
但他不是单独一人
He wasn’t alone.
后来他们发生争执
Someone else was with him in this appartment. There was a struggle…
他被人扔下阳台
and he was thrown over that balcony.
普罗杰不是自杀 是被谋杀
Roger Podacter didn’t commit suicide.He was murdered.
这真是个很有趣的故事
That’s a very entertaining story…
但真正侦探
but unfortunately,real detectives have to
一切讲求证据
worry about that little thing called evidence.
我听到有人冲厕所
I think I heard a toilet flush.
或者有海龟已走失了
Maybe somebody lost a turtle.
看来我已技穷
Well, I….I guess I’m out of my league here.
做得好
Good work.
还有一件事 队长
There is just one more thing, lieutenant.
这女人住在对面单位的
This woman is Roger Podacter’s neighbor. She lives across the hall.
她说听到尖叫声 是吗
She said she heard a scream. Is that right?
没错
Right
而你说进来时要打开阳台的门
And you said you had to open the balcony door when you came in the room?
-对 -你肯定要打开这门
– That’s true. – You’re certain you had to open this door?
是的
I’m certain.
你想证明什么 范杜拉
What’s the point, Ventura?
只想证明一件事
Only this.
这是双重隔音玻璃
This is double-paned, soundproof glass.
邻居是无法听到
There is no way that neighbour could have heard
普的尖叫声
Podacter scream on the way down with that door shut.
她听到的尖叫是来自这室内
The scream she heard came from inside appartment.
他被扔出阳台之后
before he was thrown off the balcony.
凶手离开前关上这门
and the murderer closed the door before left. Yes. Yes.
明白吗
Can you feel that, buddy?
我已驱走恶魔
I have exorcized the demons!
这屋子安全了
This house is clear.
-全是失败者 -赶他出去
– Losers. – Get him out of here!
回动物园去吧
Back to the zoo.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
整件事与雪花被盗有关连
This whole thing is connected, somehow.
我要找到那戒指
Tinking I want to find that other ring.
你已查过所有的戒指
Ace, you checked all the rings.
收据呢
Receipts? What about receipts?
一定有的
There’s gotta be receipts.
你刚才的表现很出色
That was pretty impressive, what you did at the apartment.
你无需告诉我
You don’t have to tell me.
我很了解自己
I was there.
或者你该做个真正的侦探
Maybe you should’ve joined the police force, become a real detective.
我不做与人类有关的案件
I don’t do humans.
你真的很爱动物
You really love animals, don’t you?
如果天气够冷的话
If it gets cold enough.
不 其实和他们有亲戚关系
No, I have a kinship with them.
我了解它们
I understand them.
是否要听怪异故事
Wanna hear something spooky?
我十二岁那年做了个梦
One time when I was about 12, I had a dream that I was being followed by…
我被一只疯狗跟着
a big dog with rabies.
他双眼血红 口吐白沫
He had these bloodshot eyes…and foam came out of his mouth.
无论我跑多快 它也越来越近
No matter how fast I ran, he just kept gaining on me and gaining on me.
就在我走进家门前
Then just before I got to my front door…
他跳了过来 咬着我
he jumped and sank his teeth in.
我醒了后 摸摸颈背
That’s when I woke up…and felt the back of my neck. Check that out.
你看看
you check out
狗♥杂♥种♥
Bastard!
对不起 我情不自禁
I’m sorry, I just couldn’t help myself.
知道我为何干这行吗
Want to know why I do what I do?
我也不知道想不想
No, I’m not sure I really want to know you.
你最好知道
You better be sure…
因为你一旦了解我
because once you get inside my head…
便不会以我表面的作为来判断
there’s no turning back.
是否全部收据都在此了
Are these all? There’s only a dozen.
或许在后面另一档案内吧
Maybe it’s in another file, in the back.
-那是谁 -什么
– Who the hell is that? – What?
他是谁
That. Who the hell is that?
雷费高 踢球员 你不认识他
That’s Ray Finkle, the kicker. Don’t you know who he is?
他为何不在这照片中
Why isn’t he in this picture?
这是较早前拍的
This was taken earlier in the year.
他在季中才加入
Ray Finkle wasn’t added till mid-season.
那年他踢失了决定性的一球
He missed the final field goal in the Super Bowl that year.
令海豚队得不到冠军
Cost the Dolphins the game.
但他有戒指 是吗
But he got himself a ring, didn’t he?
当然了
Definitely.
新踢球员带来丰盛的一年
“Replacement kicker having a great year.”
明星踢球员扬言进军超级杯
“Ready for Super Bowl, all-star kicker boasts.”
临门脚软 冠军泡汤
“Field goal sails wide, Dolphins lose Super Bowl.”
名闻天下的一脚
“The kick heard round the world.”
全是说费高的
That was Finkle.
海豚队以一分输了
The Dolphins lost by one point.
可怜的傢伙
Poor guy.
他有犯案动机
Poor guy with a motive, baby.
他现在何处
Where is he now?
回了家乡古利镇
I heard he went back to his hometown in Collier County.
真的
Really?
你在起程前会送我回家吧
You’re gonna drop me off before you go?
不 目前你不宜独居
No way. You shouldn’t be left alone right now.
你的家已不是安全之地
It might not be safe at your apartment.
你有何建议
What do you suggest?
我的天
Oh, my God!
我们已做了三次
Three times?
对不起 以前我未试过不行的
I’m sorry, that’s never happened to me before.
我一定是太累了
I must be tired.
我又可以了
Okay, I’m ready again.
我想找雷费高
I’m looking for Ray Finkle…
和一条新的内♥裤♥
and a clean pair of shorts.
你对他有何认识
What do you know about Ray Finkle?
足球踢球员 七六年高中毕业
Soccer-style kicker. Graduated from Collier High, 1976.
80年大学毕业
Stetson University honors graduate, 1980.
拥有两项NCAA记录
Holds two NCAA records.
得分最多 踢得最远
Most points and distance.
以前绰号♥叫马子
Nickname, “The Mule.”
此地的唯一职业运动员
The only pro athlete from here.
也是美国人模范之一
And one hell of a model American.
你又是新闻特写记者
Are you another one of them Hard Copy guys?
不 只是他的球迷
No, sir.I’m just a big Finkle fan.
这儿是我的圣地
This is my Graceland, sir.
放下枪
Will you put that gun down?
他只是个球迷
The boy is a fan of our son.
幸会 我是费高的母亲
So nice to meet you.I’m Ray’s mother…
这是他父亲
and this is Ray’s father.
我深感荣幸
It’s a real honor!
有你的光临才是荣幸
It’s an honor to have you here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!