真的吗
Really?
那便是敌人真面目
That is the face of the enemy.
老想染指濒临绝种生物
Always trying to get his greedy hands on endangered species.
等等 他与海豚队有关连
Hold on. Camp is connected with the dolphins?
是啊 天才 捐地建球场
That subgenius gave them the land the stadium’s built on.
看 他又举♥行♥”出风头”派对了
And look, he’s throwing another “I’m the richest man in the universe” party.
似乎是找个舞伴的时候了
Looks like it’s time for me to get myself a date.
我这次可算是冒大险了
I’m really going out on a limb here.
甘氏派对请的全是名流
His social events are strictly A-list.
约会开始时搞得很好了
The date started good, Chuck,
但抵达派对前她脚软
but before we got to the party, she tensed up.
如果你给我带来麻烦
If you do anything to embarrass me….
什么 像这样
What? Like this?
嗨 史塔宾队长 霍华和德好吗
Hi, Captain Stubing.How are Gopher and Doc?
我请求登舰
Permission to come aboard, sir.
失陪一下
I’m sorry, ladies.
玛莉莎
Marisa
嗨 朗恩
Hey! Ron
很高兴你能来
Glad you could make it.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你很美 -谢谢
– You look wonderful. – Ah, thanks.
他是谁 你朋友
And who is he, a friend?
不 是我的 我的舞伴
No, this is… This is my date.
他是个律师
He’s a lawyer.
他有名字的吗 还是要我叫他”律师先生”
Does he have a name, or should I call him “Lawyer”?
对不起 他叫 王牌
I’m sorry. This is Ace V…
-汤姆·王牌 -汤姆·王牌
– Tom Ace. -Tom Ace.
幸会 也恭贺你今晚的成功
Pleasure to meet you.Congratulations on all your success.
你的气味真是一流
You smell terrific!
我才刚和玛莉莎说我们在大学就有一门
One of the first lessons we learned back at…
专门研究食物毒害富人官司的
Stanford was the growth of food- poisoning claims against wealthy-people.
只这一门就可以开专门律师行
One could make quite a lucrative law practice with little else.
今晚每个人觉得如何
How is everybody feeling tonight?
非常 非常好 谢谢你
Very, very well, thank you.
甜心 那儿有法式小点
Look, honey…there’s the hors d’oeuvres.
回头见
See you
你疯了吗 雪花不会是甘偷的
Are you insane? There is no way that Camp stole Snowflake.
你想怎样
What are you trying to do?
我行动前想法缠着他
Will you keep him occupied while I work my magic, please?
很好吃 是不是
Smooshy, isn’t it?
巴黎酒店送了数箱给我
We got a few cases from my new dealer in Paris.
对不起
Excuse me, Ron…
我要上厕所
I need to use the bathroom.
一定是那些肝酱作怪
I think it’s the paste?
-厕所在那边 -谢谢
– Sure, it’s over there. – Thanks.
这东西出来时定比进去时好看
Stuff probably looks better on the way out.
他老早就已不大舒服了
He wasn’t feeling well earlier today.
好极了
Gravy!
放心吧 雪花
Don’t worry, Snowflake.
范杜拉来了
Ace Ventura’s here.
好吃喔
Yummy!
雪花
Snowflake!
雪花
Here, Snowflake.
我有东西给你吃
I’ve got a snack for you.
这些鱼美丽吗
They’re wonderful, aren’t they?
十分美丽
Yes, they certainly are.
无论我遇上什么挫折
No matter what’s going on in my life…
看见它们便觉心平气和
I can always watch them swim and be totally at peace.
这不是雪花 这不是雪花
It’s not Snowflake!It’s not Snowflake!
你的朋友不会有事吧
Are you sure your date is all right?
他已去了很久
It’s been an awfully long time.
你说汤母
Who, Tom?
他不会有事的
Well, I’m sure he’s fine.
别进去那里
Do not go in there!
对不起 我马上找水管匠来
I’m sorry. I’ll have the plumbing checked immediately.
快 如果我喝了那厕所水便没命
Do that! If I’d been drinking out of the toilet, I might’ve been killed.
对不起 王牌先生
I’m sorry again, Mr. Ace.
你做什么
What’re you doing?
很抱歉
I’m sorry, Ron.
-他做什么 -我们走吧
– What’s he doing? – Let’s go!
停止
Stop it!
我真不明白你的裤子去了哪里 我不在乎发生了什么
I don’t even wanna know why your pants are missing! I don’t care what’s happening.
你可能令我失业的
You could’ve cost me my job!
原来你在雪花的水池找到石子 我马上打电♥话♥CNN
So you found a pebble in Snowflake’s tank. I’ll call CNN.
在水池找到的 谢谢
I found it in the filter, thank you very much.
这不是石子 是罕有的橙宝石
And it’s not a pebble, it’s a rare, triangular cut orange amber.
你在说什么
What’re you talking about?
我今晚 见甘的戒指
Tonight I saw the same stone
镶有同样宝石
in Camp’s ring.
你说过雪花不是他偷的
I thought you said Camp didn’t do it.
对 他戒指上的宝石仍在
No, his ring wasn’t missing a stone.
偷海豚的人一定有同样的戒指
But whoever was in that tank had a ring just like his.
什么戒指
Ring? What ring?
84年海豚队美国联盟冠军戒指
The 1984 Dolphin AFC championship ring.
找到那戒指之人便可找到雪花
I find the ring with a missing stone, I find Snowflake.
你打算怎样做
How you gonna do that?
很简单
Simple.
失败者
Loser!
你为何不学好驾驶
Why don’t you learn how to drive, pal?
你想玩玩吗
You wanna play?
妈的
Damn it!
那宝石可能来自任何地方的
That stone could’ve come from anywhere.
可能来自项链或耳环
It could’ve come from a necklace or a pendant, an earring.
那是84年美国联盟冠军戒指上
It came from an ’84 AFC championship ring.
艾路丝组长认为是动物权益组
Einhorn thinks it may have been an animal-rights group.
你听过FAN吗
You know FAN?
富女简秋霞发起的解放动物会
Free Animals Now, started by Chelsea,daughter of industrialist Fisher Gamble?
全球有超过五十万会员
Over half a million members worldwide?
没听过 他们是什么人
No. Who are they?
他们去年发出127封恐吓信
Did you know, last year they sent out 127 threating letters…
要求各队放生吉祥物
they sent letters to college teams demanding the release of their mascots?
你用什么喂狗的
What do you feed your dog?
狗粮 什么事
Dog food. Why?
他很可怜
He is miserable!
你到底在说什么
What are you talking about?
它很不快乐 我为它难过
He’s very unhappy. I feel sorry for him.
伙食差 与世隔绝
Bad diet, isolated environment.
奇怪的是它还活着
It’s amazing he’s still alive.
你的宝石原理行不通所以生气
You’re just mad because your stupid pebble theory didn’t work out.
你的愤怒难以宣泄
You can’t express anger.
是吗 你很丑陋
Yeah? And you’re ugly.
我甚至不想和你谈话 走吧
I’m not even gonna talk to you. Would you please leave?
为什么 让你可以打它
Why? So you can beat him?
肥妹
Fatty!
你真离谱
You’re unbelievable!
聘用你是个大错
Hiring you was the biggest mistake I ever made.
你何不大哭一场 大屁♥股♥
Well, why don’t you cry about it, saddlebags?
你喜欢她
You like her, huh?
是的 她很不错
Yeah, she’s all right.
听好 我
Look, Melissa, I….
我在北峰大厦外
I’m here at the North Beach Towers condo complex in north Miami…
海豚队领队普罗杰
where Roger Podacter, head of operations for the Miami Dolphins
自杀的现场
has apparently committed suicide…
据说是从二十多楼跳下
allegedly leaping to his death from his 20th-story balcony….
你没事吧
You okay?
我已说过 当时我在家中
I told you. I was in my apartment across the hall.
我听到尖叫
I heard a scream…
于是通知大厦经理
so I called the manager.
那儿除了狗 什么也没有
The place was empty, except for the dog in the other room.
我打开阳台我们看出去
I opened the balcony door and looked out…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!