Quarter to 6:00. What’s all this about?
五点四十五,你问这个干嘛?
I’m grabbin’ the early bus. Where to?
我要去赶早班公交车 去哪里?
Outta here… fast. As far as 11 bucks will take me.
离开这儿…越快越好,十一块钱能坐多远我就去多远
I’m blowin’ this place.
我受够这儿了
Well, you picked a fine time. I’ve left him before.
噢,你选的时间还真好 我以前也出走过
Once, I got as far as Dodge City, Kansas…
有一次,我去到堪萨斯州的道奇市
in a big, blue convertible that stopped by for gas.
我搭乘的便车是一辆很大的蓝色敞篷汽车,在加油时捎上了我
It must have cost 4,000 easy.
那车至少值四千
But Leo caught up with me.
但是里奥还是追上我了
I told him I was through.
我告诉他我要离开
I told him it was no good anymore.
这儿没什么吸引我的了
This isn’t for me. What is?
这不是我想到的 你想要什么?
I bet he took you out of some “dime a dance” joint in Baltimore.
我猜他一定带你去了巴尔的摩那些便宜酒吧吧
Nightclub. Saloon.
那是夜♥总♥会♥ 得了吧,就是沙龙而已
All right. Saloon. You know what he told me?
沙龙就沙龙,你知道他告诉我什么吗?
He told me he had 160 acres in New Mexico…
他告诉我,他在新墨西哥州有一百六十英亩地
and a big business.
还有大买♥♥卖♥♥
Look at it. We sell eight hamburgers a week and a case of soda pop.
原来就是这破地儿,大买♥♥卖♥♥就是每周卖♥♥出八个汉堡包,一箱汽水
And once in a while, a Navajo rug maybe.
赶上好时候能卖♥♥一张纳瓦霍毯子
He married ya, didn’t he? Brought you out here, fed ya, nursed ya.
他还是娶了你啊,把你带到这儿,吃好穿好
And I thanked him plenty. I’ve been thankin’ him for five years.
我报答他了啊,我过来五年都在报答他
That makes us even.
我们之间扯平了
So long, Jack.
再见,杰克
Nice kid.
真会盘算啊
Got a little jump on him this time, huh?
这次想永远的把他甩了?
Can’t run after you, not lying there with those rocks on his legs.
他躺在那儿,双腿被岩石压住,也不能追你了
Look who’s talkin’. Much you care about Leo.
呦,看看谁在数落我,你有多关心里奥
I’m onto you. You’re workin’ for a newspaper.
我比你强,你只是一个记者
All you want is somethin’ you can print.
你关心的只是你的文章
Honey, you like those rocks just as much as I do.
亲爱的,你对他也好不到哪里去
Say, lady.
对不起,小姐
Excuse me. We’re a little mixed-up here.
打扰一下,我们有点迷路了
Are we on the right road to Escudero?
这是去埃斯库德罗的路吗?
This is Escudero.
这就是埃斯库德罗
Is that the mountain? Is he still in there?
这不就是那座山吗? 他还在下面?
That’s the mountain, and he’s still in there.
这确实是那座山,他也确实还在下面
Anything else you wanna know? No.
还有什么要问的? 没有了
No, just stopping by to take a look.
我们只是顺道来看看
The name’s Federber. We’re on our way to Bottomless Lake.
我叫费德波,我们去无底湖玩
Gonna get in a week of fishing and boating.
在那儿呆一周时间,钓钓鱼,划划船
Thought, as long as we’re this close… Glad you dropped in, folks.
我想,既然离这不远… 欢迎你们来这看看
Uh, how’d you hear about it?
呃,你们是怎么知道这件事的?
Are you one of the family? No. Just a friend.
你是他的家人? 不是,一个朋友而已
Well, haven’t you seen the paper? It’s full of it.
哦,你没看报纸吗?大家都在报道啊
Got one? Sure. Picked one up in Albuquerque.
你现在有吗? 当然,在阿尔伯克基时买♥♥了一份
Come on, Nellie. Tilt.
内尔,让一让
Thanks.
谢谢
We thought there’d be a lot of digging going on.
我们以为会有很多动作呢,比如挖掘什么的
Where is everybody? Scared of those Indian spooks, huh?
大家都去哪里了? 被印第安鬼魂吓怕了?
When are they gonna start doing something?
他们什么时候开始营救工作呢?
Any minute now. They’re on the way. Aren’t they, mister?
很快,他们正赶来的路上,是不是,先生?
Guess it’s all right if we drive up there, isn’t it?
我们可以进去看看吗?
Go ahead. Help yourself. What do you say, Nellie? Just a half an hour?
去吧,没事,内尔 怎么样,我们去看看,就半个小时的功夫
All right. Later on, we can have a nice breakfast here.
好,等会我们还可以在这儿吃个早餐
That is, if it won’t disturb the family.
不会打扰你的家人吧?
It’s all right. You can get breakfast. Thanks.
不会,我们供应早餐的 谢谢
Wake up the kids, Nellie. They should see this.
内尔,把孩子们叫醒,他们应该起来看看
This is very instructive.
这很有教育意义的
Walter, Willie, wake up.
沃尔特,威利,起来了
Say, you look pretty good here.
你在这上面看起来不错嘛
Wanna hear what I wrote about you?
想知道关于你我都写了些什么吗?
“The grief-stricken wife with a tear-stained face…
悲痛欲绝的妻子泪流满面…
trying to fight her way into the cave to be at her husband’s side.”
不顾一切想冲进洞穴,跟她丈夫生死与共
Tough. You’ll just have to rewrite me. In a pig’s eye.
那,你得做点修改了 每个人都觉得
This is the way it reads best. This is the way it’s gonna be.
这是你应该表现出来的样子,这样才是合理的
In tomorrow’s paper and the next day’s.
明天、后天的报纸上
It’s the way people like it. It’s the way I’m gonna play it.
我也会这么写,大家也希望你这样做
Get this.
你给我听着
There’s three of us buried here… Leo, me and you.
我们三个人现在都卡在这儿,你,我,还有里奥
We all wanna get out, and we’re going to.
我们都想离开这儿
Only I’m going back in style. You can too if you like.
但是我想风风光光地离开,如果你愿意,你也可以
Not with any 11 stinking dollars.
带着你那几个臭钱想风光的离开?你做梦吧
You saw those people. To you, they’re a couple of squares, huh?
你看这些人,对你来说就是一群老古董,是不是?
To me, they’re just the beginning. To me, they’re Mr. and Mrs. America.
而对于我来说,他们仅仅是开始,他们只是普普通通的美国人
I wasn’t sure before, but now I know.
我一开始还不确定,但是我现在有十足的把握
They’re going for it. They’ll eat it up…
他们相信…他们喜欢…
the story and the hamburgers.
这个故事,还有你的汉堡包
You’ll sell all your hamburgers, hot dogs, soda pop…
你可以卖♥♥出你所有的汉堡包,热狗,汽水…
and all your Navajo rugs.
还有纳瓦霍毯
There’s gonna be real dough in that cash register by tonight.
今天晚上你的收银柜里就会有白花花的钞票
When they bleached your hair, they must have bleached your brains too.
傻子,你漂头发时,他们肯定把你脑袋也漂白了吧
Hello there, Mr. Minosa. Anything new with Leo? Not yet.
你好,明诺萨先生,里奥有新进展吗? 还没
Mr. Tatum’s down there now with the doctor.
塔图姆先生正在和医生谈话
Okay.

Hey! That’ll be two bits.
嘿,二十五分门票
It’s the press. Twentyfive cents.
我是报社 二十五分钱才能进去
Newspaper. We never pay. Everybody pays.
我们是报社,报社从不付什么过路费的 所有人都得付
Mrs. Minosa says so. Two bits.
明诺萨夫人吩咐了,每人收二十五分
Now keep movin’.
赶紧开走…
We’ll have that air going in about 20 minutes, Doctor.
医生,二十分钟后,我们就会把空气疏通到洞里
I could use a little of it myself.
我也得呼吸啊
Thank you, Doctor. I’ll send over some Aureomycin.
谢谢,医生 我会给你带点♥金♥霉素来
That’s every four hours for that one, isn’t it?
四小时服一次,是吧?
Yes. The caffeine if he feels weak…
嗯,如果他觉得虚弱,就给他服点咖♥啡♥因♥…
and the Demerol if the pain gets very bad. Yeah.
如果疼痛加重就服德美罗 好
Say, about every three hours. I got it.
每三小时一次 我知道了
As soon as I can get close enough, I’ll give him a shot of tetanus-gas gangrene antitoxin.
如果我能离他再近一点,可以给他打一针破伤风和坏疽抗霉素
But it’s all right for the time being. In fact, any time within a week.
不过现在没事,一周以内都没什么大碍
But we’ll have him out before then.
但是我们必须在一周内把他救出来
Oh, sure.
哦,那当然
Say, Doc.
呃,医生
He’s a pretty rugged customer, isn’t he?
他是条硬汉子,对不对?
Leo? They don’t come any tougher.
里奥?那当然
He walked around with a burst appendix for three days…
他跟我说他阑尾破裂,还像没事一样到处走了三天
because he promised his wife he’d take her to a square dance.
就因为他答应他妻子,要带她去跳方块舞
Well, as soon as you get him free, I can start to work on him.
噢,你们把他救出来后,我再给他做个全身检查
Call me anytime, night or day.
什么时候有需要都可以给我打电♥话♥
I certainly will, Doctor. So long. Goodbye.
我会的,再见,医生 再见
Thanks a lot.
非常感谢
It’s a fine thing. Now I have to pay to see you.
你干得不错嘛,我还得付钱才能见你一面啊
Howdy, fan. You read the paper?
好啊 兄弟,你看报纸了吗?
That I did. Broke pretty good, huh?
当然了,反响不错吧
Boot flashed a couple hundred words over the wires, and they came back for more.
布特一个电报发了好几百字,可他们还想要更多
They want all we’ve got. Yeah, it figures.
他们想知道我们知道的一切 那当然,这种爆♥炸♥性新闻谁都想要
We wired all the art too. What a break for me.
我们把所有的照片也都发出去了,我从未发过这么多
If this keeps up, maybe Life will go for it or Look.
照这样下去,生活会大变样的,你看
One of those four-page spreads.
四页连载啊
You like it now, don’t ya?
你现在看到好处了,啊
Well, everybody likes a break. We didn’t make it happen.
就像你说的,每个人都想突破,只是突破不是说有就有的
Oh, Smollett. How’s it look?
斯莫利特先生,怎么样了?
Don’t know yet. Lots of problems.
还不清楚,存在很多问题啊
We’ve been figuring on doing some bulkheading and cross-bracing.
我们一直在研究,可以先建一些防水墙和横拉条
But those old walls… I don’t know.
但那些又破又脆弱的墙就不好说了
All right, boys. Start bringing those jacks in.
好,开工吧,把推土机开过来
Well, looks like we’ll be here for a while.
看来我们的在这里待上一段时间了
I brought you enough for a couple of days… shirts and shorts.
我给你带了一些日常生活用品,衬衣、短裤什么的,够你用好几天的了
A couple of bottles. Save it, fan. No booze.
还有几瓶酒 酒就算了吧
Not for the duration. Hey, you.
现在不是喝酒的时候 嘿
The sheriff wants to see you down at the trading post.
警长在下面,他想见见你
And don’t waste none of his time, because he ain’t staying around long.
赶紧的吧,他不想在这浪费太长时间

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!