And we soon will make an openin’
我们很快就会救你出来
Leo
里奥
We’re closer We’re closer, Leo
我们越来越近了,里奥
And soon you’ll breathe fresh air
你很快就可以呼吸到新鲜空气
While you are in the devil’s prison
在那个昏暗的囚笼里
Keep that spark of life a-fizzin’
千万不要灰心
We’ll soon have you out of prison, Leo
我们很快把你救出囚笼,里奥
Oh, Leo, Leo
哦,里奥
Leo, Leo
里奥,里奥
Be steadfast and keep your spirits high
要坚定,不要灰心
We’re comin’ We’re comin’. Leo
我们来了,我们就来了,里奥
I want to take this opportunity…
我想借这个机会
of thankin’ you people of the television audience…
谢谢电视机前的观众
for the hundreds of letters and telegrams that have been pourin’ in.
谢谢你们的信和电报
I only wish that I could reach right out there and shake you by the hand…
我真的希望自己可以站在你们面前,握握你们的手
each and every one of you.
你们每一个人
But there’s one thing that I want to make plain to you good people of Los Barrios County.
但是有一件事我一定要跟你们说清楚
When election day rolls around…
希望开始选举的时候
I don’t want what I’m doin’ here to influence your vote one little bit.
我所作的一切不会影响选举结果
Because all I’m doin’ here is my duty as your sheriff.
因为我这里所作的一切,都是警长的责任
We’re comin’ We’re comin’. Leo
里奥·明诺萨专列,我们来了,我们来了里奥
We’re comin’. Leo
我们来了,我们来了里奥
Leo, don’t despair
里奥,不要灰心
While you are in the cave-in hopin’
你被困在下面,在期待
We are up above you gropin’
我们在上面解救你
And we soon will make an openin’. Leo
我们很快就能救你出来,里奥
We’re closer We’re closer, Leo
我们越来越近了,里奥
And soon you’ll breathe fresh air
你很快就可以呼吸到新鲜空气
While you are in the devil’s prison
你被困在黑暗的囚笼里
Keep that spark of life a-fizzin’
一定不要灰心
We’ll soon have you out of prison, Leo
我们很快会救你出来,里奥
Oh, Leo, Leo
哦,里奥
Leo, Leo
里奥,里奥
Be steadfast and keep your spirits high
要坚定,不要灰心
Sing louder! We’re diggin’
大声唱 我们在努力
We’re diggin’. Leo
我们在努力,里奥
We’ve come to set you free
我们是来解救你的
We can look you in the eye
等你从洞里出来
When you are free beneath the sky
我们要好好的看看你
Hey, how about some more ice here?
嘿,再给我加点冰
Yes, Mr. Tatum? Close that door.
怎么了,塔图姆先生 关上门
What can the management do for you?
需要帮忙吗?
I’ll tell you what you can do. You can stop playing games with those newsboys.
需要,别跟那些记者说话
They’re nice fellas. They’re sharpies.
都是些很好的人 那是些狡猾的人
They’ll rope you into a game of 20 questions.
他们会跟你玩游戏
And 20 questions take 20 answers.
问你二十个问题,得到二十个答案
And one of them may be the wrong one.
如果一个问题弄错了
Don’t worry, Mr. Tatum. They just want me to write somethin’ for them.
别担心,塔图姆先生,他们只是想让我给他们写点东西
Write what? My life with Leo… in three parts.
写什么? 我跟里奥的生活,分三部分
I got ’em up to $750.
我能得到七百五十美元
Tell ’em you can’t spell.
告诉他们你不会写字
I told them I’m not interested in their 750.
我告诉他们,我对他们的七百五十块钱不感兴趣
And you’re not interested in a thousand, 2,000 or 3,000, understand?
就算是一千、两千、三千也不能感兴趣
And I’m not interested in a three-part story either.
什么三部分的故事,也不感兴趣
It’s the fourth part I’m thinkin’ about.
我现在想的是第四部分
After I get out of here, I’m figurin’ on goin’ to New York too.
等我离开这儿,我可能也去纽约
Maybe I’ll run into you.
可能还能碰到你
Maybe you’ll buy me a couple of drinks.
你可能会请我喝几杯
Maybe you’ll even take me out for a big evening, huh?
还有可能带我去参加很大的聚会,对吧
How big?
多大?
You won’t be ashamed of me.
我不会让你丢脸的
I’m gonna buy me a new trousseau and look real swell.
我会买♥♥几套新衣服,一定很不错
Why don’t you wash that platinum out of your hair?
你应该把你的头发颜色变变
This is radio station KOAT, Albuquerque.
这里是阿尔伯克基广播电台
Bob Bumpas speaking and bringing you our 10:00 p.m. special events newscast from Escudero.
这里是鲍勃·邦帕斯给你带来的埃斯库德罗十点特别新闻
This is the fifth night the big drill has been pounding and grinding its way toward Leo.
今天是营救里奥第五天
The rescue workers are now only 26 feet away.
营救人员就在我们后面
At the rate they are going, they should reach Leo by this time tomorrow night.
按现在的速度,他们明天晚上可以把里奥救出来
So after 129 hours of being buried alive…
他已经在地下呆了一百二十九个小时
at last, freedom seems in sight.
现在总算可以获得自♥由♥了
Now put it on your right side, Leo.
现在,放到身体右边里奥
Underneath your arm.
胳膊下面
A little lower.
低一点
Breathe through your mouth.
用嘴呼吸
Move it down a little.
再往下一点
Breathe. Through your mouth.
呼吸,用嘴呼吸
I can’t. Don’t talk, please. Just breathe.
我做不到 不要说话,呼吸
Now, on the other side.
另一边
I can’t anymore. Get me Father Diegos.
我不行了,帮我叫蒂亚古牧师
Shut up, Leo. Do what the doctor tells you.
闭嘴里奥,按医生说的做
Chuck, don’t… don’t let me die without the priest.
查克,不要让我没有忏悔就死了
You don’t need a priest. You’re not going to die.
你不需要律师,你不会死
Tell him he’s not gonna die, Doctor.
跟他说他不会死,医生
Everybody’s gonna die someday, Leo. I am. Tatum is. You are.
里奥,谁都会死,我会死,塔图姆会死,你也会死
But you still have a long time ahead of you.
但是还不到死的时候
Only you have to help. Now, put it on the left side.
只要你努力就行,好了,放到左边去
Way over. There. Breathe.
对,那边,呼吸
They’ll never let me go.
他们不会放过我的
They’re gettin’ even with me for robbing their tomb.
我偷了他们的东西,他们要报复我
They’ll never let me go.
他们不会放过我
Pneumonia. How bad?
肺炎 多严重?
He told you himself.
他已经跟你说了
Nobody dies of pneumonia these days. He will.
现在不会有人死于肺炎了 他会
You can’t lie down here five days and five nights in the same position.
谁能这样五天五夜一个姿势躺在这里
What can you do?
有什么办法吗?
We can get him some oxygen and help him breathe.
可以给他输氧,帮助他呼吸
How long can he hold out?
他能坚持多久?
Oh, 12 hours.
十二个小时
Unless we get him in a hospital tomorrow morning, he’ll be dead.
如果明天早上不能救他出去,他就完了
Chuck. Chuck!
查克,查克
Yes, Leo? Tell ’em to stop the drill.
我在,里奥 告诉他们不要钻了
It’s no use. They’ll never make it.
没用,他们没有办法
Get those ideas out of your head. You’re talkin’ crazy.
别想那些没有用的,你在说胡话
You’ll be out of here by tomorrow morning.
明天早上你就能出去
No, I won’t.
不会的
They’ll never reach me by tomorrow morning.
明天早上我就不行了
I figured it out myself.
我自己知道
You’ll be out of here in 12 hours! Hang on!
十二个小时以后你就能回去,坚持住
You wouldn’t be lyin’ to me now, would you, Chuck?
你不会骗我是吧,查克
Leo, look at me.
里奥,看着我
No, you…you wouldn’t.
你不会骗我
You never have.
你从来没有骗过我
Here.
看着儿
How do you like that dumb snake?
你觉得那条笨蛇怎么了?
I feed him meat. I feed him cheese.
我喂它吃肉,吃奶酪
I even caught him some bugs.
还给他抓了虫子吃
Won’t touch a thing. What do you think he goes for?
什么都不碰,他到底是怎么了?
Chewin’ gum!
嚼口香糖
But only with the silver wrapper on it.
但是要包着外面那层纸
Well
嗯
Look at him. He’s puttin’ on weight.
看看,它都长胖了
Say, Chuck, I think we ought to get together about tomorrow night.
查克,我觉得我们明天晚上应该庆祝一下
The kid’ll be out, so let’s make a big thing of it.
等他出来了,我们要大大宣传一下
Now, the moment they bring him up, I wanna shake hands with him.
他一上来我就要跟他握手
But I gotta be the first one.
要第一个握手
Then I’m gonna make a speech from the top of the hill.
然后我要站在山顶上说几句话
I want you to write it for me… somethin’ nice and simple.
你要给我写点东西,要简洁有力
Hey, what’s this?
嘿,这是什么?
What are you sendin’ out here? What new development?
你写的是什么东西?什么新进展?
What’s this all about?
到底怎么回事?