How did he show affection? Through a newspaper, too?
想都别想 他从没亲过我
No way. I never got as much as a kiss from him.
那不卫生
It wasn’t hygienic.
我该走了
I ought to go.
那好吧
OK, then.
谢谢你的款待 我明天来接你
Thanks for everything, I’ll pick you up tomorrow.
希望你的车能发动——在山里容易出问题
Hope your car starts – it can be a problem in the mountains.
这辆车从没出过问题
This car always starts.
– 我说什么来着?
– 可能是因为太凉了?
– Didn’t I tell you. – Think it’s the cold?
是啊 但把分电器引线连上可能就行了
Yes, but it helps to connect the distributor lead.
不连上就不会启动
Won’t start if it’s disconnected.
又是如此 没戏了
Like this, no way.
– 你为什么这么做?
– 你心里清楚
– Why did you do it? – You know why.
但我想听你亲口说出来
But I want to hear it from you.
因为我总是搞复杂了
Because I never choose the easy way out.
那就简单些
So, make it simple.
我爱上你了
I’m in love with you.
– 很高兴认识你 我叫安娜
– 我知道
– Pleased to meet you. Name’s Anna. – I know.
每台电视机都会吸取我的能量 无一例外
Every TV set drains my energy. All of them.
来了!
Here!
现在问问他
Now ask him.
– 我们在哪里?
– 有刀吗?
– Where were we? – Got a knife?
你成熟了 白雪公主 你的床在哪里?
You’ve grown up, Snow White. Where’s your bed?
别担心 第一次可能很棘手
Don’t worry about it. First time can be tricky.
– 根本不是这样
– 那是因为什么?
– It’s not that at all. – What is it, then?
陪着我 我能感觉到你的能量
Stay with me. I can feel your energy.
– 就像我是一棵树?
– 没错 一颗椴树
– Like I’m a tree? – Exactly. A linden.
– 玛尔塔!
– 怎么了?
– Marta! – What?
如果这还不能说服你
…还有什么会…
If this doesn’t persuade you, …what will…
这是齐马先生 这是绍库普先生
Mr Zima, Mr Soukup.
他们素不相识
They’ve never met.
但他们得出同样的结论
奥尔达 你来告诉她…
And they came to the same conclusion. You tell her…
他们都会对你那样
They all do it to you.
我被吸干了
I’m sucked dry.
先生们 你们都这把年纪了!
Gentlemen, at your age!
猪猡!
Pigs!
– 我们只能靠自己了
– 我找过总统了
– We’re on our own in this. – I went to see the President.
– 只有他才能停止所有电视播放
– 他怎么说?
– Only he can stop all broadcasting. – What did he say?
– 根本无法靠近他
– 我们时间紧迫
– Couldn’t get near him. – We must hurry.
你的火车要开了 奥尔达必须躲起来
Your train is about to leave and Olda has to hide.
– 你要去哪里?
– 我会躲在山里
– Where are you going? – I’ll hide out in the mountains.
跟我一起吧 我会教你如何靠土地生活
Come with me, I’ll teach you how to live off the land.
– 我哪儿也不去
– 但我必须走了
– I’m not going anywhere. – But I must.
– 祝你好运
– 你也是
– Good luck. – And to you.
给我写信
Write to me.
– 这对你来说并不容易
– 我知道
– It won’t be easy for you. – I know.
现在走还来得及
You could still make it.
不 我要留下来
No, I’m staying.
还有比你健康更重要的事?
Something more important than your health?
对
Yes.
我很高兴你能来
I’m glad you came.
还以为你是第一次
Thought you’d never.
你们男人总要拿这个开玩笑!
You men always have to make a joke of it!
– 我丢过一只手套
– 我总是弄丢手套
– I lost a glove once. – I’m always losing gloves.
但那是我奶奶织的 所以我只戴一只
But my gran knitted it, so I just wore the one.
右手一直冻得冰凉
My right hand was always cold.
– 就像和你在一起一样
– 像什么?
– Like with you. – Like what?
– 我错过了什么
– 现在呢?
– That I was missing something. – And now?
我想我找到了
Think I’ve found it.
但我不太确定
But I’m not quite sure.
– 知道吗?
– 什么?
– Know what? – What?
我们订婚或者结婚吧 哪样都行
Let’s get engaged or married, it doesn’t matter which.
先别这么说
Don’t say that.
几分钟后我们再谈
Wait a few minutes and then let’s talk.
– 为什么?
– 你会明白的
– Why? – You’ll see.
去看歌♥剧
For the opera.
我们不一起去吗?
Aren’t we going together?
我们在那碰面更好
Better if we meet there.
这是某种间谍游戏吗?
Is this some kind of spy game?
如果你不能去或不想去
If you can’t go or don’t want to,
就把票送给别人
give someone else the ticket.
无论怎样 我都会在那里
I’ll be there whatever happens.
– 妈妈!
– 嗨!
– Mummy! – Hi!
我很想你 但我只是蒙着毯子哭
I missed you but I only cried under the blankets.
我也是 亲爱的…那些会让你发胖的
Me too, darling… those’ll make you fat.
– 嗨
– 这位是绍库普先生 这是我妈妈
– Hi. – This is Mr Soukup, this is my mother.
– 你好
– 很高兴见到你
– Hello. – Pleased to meet you.
– 这是阿妮奇卡 我的女儿
– 嗨
– This is Anicka, my daughter. – Hi.
– 嗨 想吃糖吗?
– 不了 谢谢
– Hi. Want a sweet? – No thanks.
我们走吧 屋里有点闷
Let’s go. It’s a bit stuffy in here.
你说过你没有孩子
You said you didn’t have any children.
是的 但我撒谎了
Yes, but I lied.
太美了!
It’s so beautiful!
而且我一整天都见不到一个人!
And I haven’t seen another soul all day!
– 只有大自然
– 每个人都喜欢这里
– Only nature. – Everyone likes it here.
欢迎来到史前世界
Welcome to the world before man.
臭氧层怎么样了?
What about the ozone layer?
厕所?遍地都可以
Lavatory? Here you can go anywhere.
在澳大利亚 他们甚至让羊戴这个
In Australia they even use these for their sheep.
我从未…来看看客厅
Well I never… Come see the sitting room.
仍有人这样生活 真是太好了
It’s good that people still live like this.
在这里你不会感到无聊的 看啊
You won’t be bored here. Look.
– 他们抓住教师了!
– 抬胳膊
– They’ve got the teacher! – Lift up your arm.
在山里
In the mountains.
我要去见他 你留在这里
I’m going to see him. You stay here
一定要准备点木头…
and be sure to have some wood ready…
– 别丢了
– 给你号♥码
– Don’t lose it. – Here’s the number.
– 写下来:波普拉德 092…
– 这是你的防晒霜
– Write it down: Poprad 092… – Here’s your sun cream.
美丽的梅雷迪特 来为那些人祈祷
Beautiful Meredith, come and pray
他们从未被第二频道所抛
for the ones whom channel 2 never gave away.
你把能量吸饱
You suck energy no longer,
洗个澡上♥床♥睡觉
wash and go to bed,
我们会为你歌♥唱
We’ll sing you a song
那时你早已把命丧
when you’re long dead.
瓦谢克 你现在即将消亡
Vasek, you’ll disappear now
但你仍然无恙
but you’re fine.
瓦茨拉夫的尸体腐烂在墓场
Vaclav’s body lies a-mouldering in the grave
而他的灵魂继续游荡…
and his soul goes marching on…
安息吧 我们的朋友 再见
Sleep well, our friend. Goodbye.
– 需要什么吗?
– 遥控器
– What can I do for you? – Remote controls.
– 哪种电视?
– 所有电视
– Which TV? – All of them.
– 那不可能
– 电闸在哪里?
– Doesn’t exist. – Where’s the fuse box?
在后面 储藏室里
At the back, in the stockroom.
没有一个遥控器能控制所有电视
There isn’t one for all.