别扫兴嘛!
Don’t be a spoilsport.
你们是这儿的人吗?
Are you from around here?
伙计 你不是有刀吗?
Hey man, don’t you have a knife?
– 他说什么?
– 看捷克语字幕!
– What did he say? – Look at the Czech subtitles!
该死!
Damned!
我刚才接受了采访 现在想回家
I’ve just been interviewed and I want to go home.
跟着蜘蛛走
Follow the spiders.
– 真的想离开吗?
– 你这是什么意思?
– Really want to leave? – What d’you mean?
你可以考虑在这里寻找一些刺♥激♥
You look at if you could do with some excitement.
在这里 我们有大海 女孩 一切!
In here we’ve the sea, girls, everything!
电视里才能见到的都在你跟前!
All you’ve seen on TV at your feet!
机不可失 时不再来!
May be you’ll never be in here again!
但我还要教书!
But I’ve school duties!
你不过是个幻象 没人会想你!
You’re just an illusion. No-one’s missing you!
在上电视之前 我只是个行李员
Before being on TV I was a bellman.
要不是这些街头采访
Without these vox-pops,
普通人进不了这里
ordinary people couldn’t get in here.
所以我有两个分身?
So I can be in both places at once?
让你的“本体”去教书吧
Let your “real self” teach.
– 靠他生存!
– 什么…你的意思是?
– Live off him! – What… what d’you mean?
– 吸干♥他♥的能量!
– 他们把电视关了
– Drain his energy! – They turned us off.
我们看了一晚上电视 也没发现什么特别的线索
We watched TV all night and didn’t see anything special.
– 让我们看看它是如何影响你的
– 不要
– Let’s see how it works for you. – No.
别担心 你很安全
Don’t worry. You’re in safe hands.
– 不会有事的
– 理论上来说
– Nothing will happen. – Theoretically.
先生们 你们该走了
You gentlemen should go now.
谢谢你们的到来 但请现在就离开吧
Thanks for coming but please go now.
我受够了
I’ve had enough.
我们不会强迫你 别把这个放在这里
We won’t force you. Don’t leave it here.
让屏幕对着墙
Let the screen face the wall.
– 天哪 是你们干的吗?
– 不 我们只是路过
– Christ, did you do that? – No, we’re just passing through.
疼吗?
Does it hurt?
正常 你有严重的蛀牙
Hardly surprising, you’ve got terrible decay.
– 你是怎么找到我的?
– 在电♥话♥簿里
– How did you find me? – In the phone book.
你不是来治牙的
You didn’t come for treatment.
我都不知道你是一名牙医
I didn’t even know you’d be a dentist.
现在你知道了!
Now you know!
你那个“聪明”的朋友派你来的吗?
Did your “clever” friend send you?
他害怕我会揭穿他
He’s scared I’ll expose him.
漱口
Rinse out your mouth.
我是自愿来的 他不是我的朋友
I came of my own accord, he’s not my friend.
– 我和他没关系了
– 你来是为了告诉我这个?
– I’m through with him. – You came to tell me that?
– 我想见你
– 那就好好看看吧!
– I wanted to see you. – So take a good look!
我想谈谈 但你一直把东西杵到我嘴里
I want to talk, but you keep shoving things in my mouth.
牙医就是这样啊
That’s what happens at the dentist.
等你下班了 能和我一起喝杯咖啡吗?
When you’ve finished, will you have coffee with me?
– 你觉得呢?
– 看来不行
– What d’you think? – Suppose not.
我可以吗?
May I?
谢谢
Thanks.
我愿意为一块巧克力蛋糕做任何事
I’d do anything for a piece of chocolate cake.
我不会做饭
I can’t cook.
– 连鸡蛋也不会做?
– 当然会 但是馅团就不行了?
– Not even an egg? – Sure, but say dumplings?
– 我丈夫…
– 前夫…
– My husband… – Ex-husband…
他吃了我做的饭吐到墙上 就粘在那里了
He threw some I’d made at the wall and they stuck.
– 抱歉 喷到你身上了!
– 没关系
– Sorry, I’m spitting on you! – That’s OK.
– 你有孩子吗?
– 什么?
– Any children? – Sorry?
– 你有孩子吗?
– 孩子?没
– D’you have any children? – Children? No.
想看点魔术吗?
Want to see some magic?
别为难 我们就聊天吧
Don’t try so hard. Let’s just talk.
你会喜欢的
You’ll like it.
– 看到我手指了吗?
– 没有
– See my fingers? – No.
– 说出一到五的任意数字
– 三
– Say any number from one to five. – Three.
太傻了 太好玩了!
That’s so silly it’s nice!
那边客人的致意
Compliments of that man over there.
– 你认识他吗?
– 嗯
– D’you know him? – Yeah.
我能加入吗?
Can I join you?
我觉得一定是你
I thought it must be you.
– 工程师斯莱扎克
– 米库利科娃
– Engineer Slezak. – Mikulikova.
好 好
Well, well.
– 介意我说点什么吗?
– 取决于你要说什么
– Mind if I say something? – Depends on what it is.
奥尔达和我有相同的品味
Olda and I have the same taste.
我看着你的背影 对自己说…
I saw you from behind and said to myself…
无意冒犯…她没什么特别的
don’t be offended… she’s nothing special.
但从容貌看 我们确实品味相同
But from the front we really have the same taste.
你什么时候回去上班?
When are you going back to work?
– 不知道
– 希望你不要还在生气
– Don’t know. – I hope you’re not still angry.
你说完了 也喝够了 幸会吧
You’ve had your say, drunk your fill, nice meeting you.
你说的对
So I have.
这是我的名片 你会用得着的
Here’s my card, should you need anything.
我要是疯了 一定第一个打电♥话♥给你
You’ll be the first one I call when I go insane.
我也一样 我很期待
Likewise. I look forward to it.
– 我没法开车了
– 怎么了?
– I don’t have my car now. – How come?
车♥库♥关门了
The garage’s closed.
挂三档要小心 别频繁使用
Third needs attention. Don’t use it that much.
不过四档也还好
Four’s OK, though.
你能找到回去的路吗?
Will you find your way back?
我是一名测绘员 别担心
I’m a surveyor. Don’t worry.
– 注意看路!
– 抱歉
– Keep your eyes on the road! – Sorry.
你认为大自然会让你觉得幸福吗?
D’you think nature reflects your happiness?
花儿 动物…
The flowers, animals…
你幸福吗?
Are you happy?
是的
Yes, I am.
至少有人会幸福
At least someone is.
– 你是因为什么去找菲沙雷克?
– 我们不是伙伴
– What drew you to Fisarek? – We’re not mates.
他给我爸爸和他的家具“注入能量”
He “energised” my Dad and his furniture.
如果你不喜欢他 那么我也不喜欢
If you don’t like him, then I won’t, either.
你能相信吗?橱柜 衣柜…
Can you believe it? Cupboards, wardrobes…
别想了 生活已经够复杂的了
Don’t even try, life’s complicated enough as it is.
这个世界和你想象的一样复杂
The world’s as complicated as you perceive it.
你在干什么?要走了?
What you doing? Already off?
我说过只是送你回家
I said I’d only drop you.
留下来吃晚饭吧——我带你去看瀑布
Stay for dinner – I’ll show you a waterfall.
有很多理由留下来
There’s much to keep one here.
把它脱掉 白雪公主!
Take it off, Snow White!
奥尔达 你不是有刀吗?
Olda, Don’t you have a knife?
我听不懂
I don’t understand.
– 以前做过这个吗?
– 我听不见!
– Done this before? – Can’t hear you!
以前做过这个吗?
Done this before?
你太迷人了 牙医!
You’re knock-out, dentist!
眼睛 乳♥头♥ 工作!
Eyes, nipples, the works!
我们出去吧
When we get out.
爸爸是个洁癖
Dad was obsessed with hygiene.
他每天让我洗手十次
He made me wash my hands ten times a day.
– 过了一会儿 我就开始假装模作样
– 真有你的!
– After a while I just pretended. – Good you!
知道他是怎么打我的吗?
Know how he beat me?
用报纸 这样他就不用接触我了
With a newspaper so he wouldn’t have to touch me.
他是如何表达爱的呢?也通过报纸?