你想了解我的遭遇吗?
Do you want to know what has happened to me?
我猜你想了解
I suppose so.
这就是你为什么抛弃电视
That’s why you deserted your TVs
来到这里
and came here
进入秘境
into darkness.
你做得对
You did right.
我们面对太多未知
There is so much we don’t know.
周围谜团重重
There are thousands of mysteries all around us.
你要保持警惕
Be on your guard.
光纤电人
ACCUMULATOR 1
主 演
彼得·福曼
艾迪塔·布里赫塔
兹旦内克·斯维拉克
STARRING
编 剧
扬·斯洛伐克 扬·斯维拉克
兹旦内克·斯维拉克
SCREENPLAY BY
音 乐
翁德雷·绍库普
伊日·斯沃博达
MUSIC
声 效
兹比涅克·米库利克
SOUND
剪 辑
阿洛伊斯·费萨利克
EDITED BY
布景 设计
米洛什·科胡特
SET DESIGN
艺术指导
普热米斯尔·普拉日斯基
PRODUCTION DESIGN
制片公♥司♥
尤里卡电影责任有限公♥司♥
PRODUCED BY
你和她上过床了吗?
Have you slept with her yet?
没有
No.
那我今晚要碰碰运气
Then I’ll try my luck this evening.
但我已经泡她一个月了!
But I’ve been warming her up for a month already!
那更好!
All the better!
摄影指导
F.A.布拉贝茨
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
导 演
扬·斯维拉克
DIRECTED BY
快点 我们要赶不上了!
Come on, we’ll miss it!
– 但是东西怎么办?
– 她等了一整天啦!
– But our things? – She’s been waiting all day!
全国都在看呢!
The whole country will be watching!
我的一位医生朋友
A doctor friend of mine
不得不定期给妓♥女♥做检查
had to give the prostitutes regular check-ups,
她说她们没病 自己保护得很好
she said they were clean, looked after themselves really well.
– 我们应该把东西拿进来
– 你出场了!
– We should get our things. – You’re on!
我们正在进行一项调查
We’re conducting a survey.
你对“藏污纳垢之所”有什么看法?
What do you think of houses of ill repute?
你是指…国会?
You mean… Parliament?
不 我指的是妓院
No, I mean brothels.
哦!你把我问住了
Oh! You got me there.
– 你在录像吗?
– 对
– Are you recording this? – Yes.
– 据我所知…
– 直接说你的想法吧
– As far as I’m concerned… – Just say what you think.
但我对此了解不多 抱歉
But I don’t know much about it, I’m sorry.
– 我不知道该说些什么
– 你可真行!
– I didn’t know what to say. – You were great!
如我所料
I wouldn’t have expected any less.
他们在街上突然出现在你面前 毫无准备…
They jump you on the street, unexpectedly…
– 我们去睡觉了
– 不吃晚饭了?
– We’re off to bed. – Before dinner?
你把东西搬进来吧 我俩累坏了
You bring the things in, we’re too knackered.
– 明早见
– 好 明早见
– See you in the morning. – Yeah, see you.
我瘫坐一团
I was paralysed.
虚弱到不能下床大发雷霆
Too weak to go down to get pissed
也没力气去阁楼上吊
or up to the attic to hang myself.
我就是如此软弱
That is how weak I was.
我应该强身健体 吃一些维生素…
I should get my strength up. Take some vitamins…
但我做不到
But I can’t.
脑袋不想动的话脚也动不了
If the head says no, the feet won’t move.
脚丫子服从脑袋
The feet are afraid of the head.
只有我的不随意肌在运动
Only my involuntary muscles are working.
其他肌肉已经不听我话了
The others have given up on me.
一周后
ONE WEEK LATER
怎么了?你能听到我说话吗?
What’s the matter? Can you hear me?
我已经昏迷三天了
I’ve been unconscious for three days.
当然我并不知道 因为我昏迷了
Of course I don’t know it because I’m unconscious.
没有我 身体也还在继续工作
My body continues without me.
每日 心脏泵送一万升血液
Pumping 10,000 litres of blood,
生长十二米头发 产生五亿精♥子♥
12 metres of hair 500,000,000 spermatozoa.
一切都无济于事 没有我就没有意义
Each day. All to no avail. Pointless without me.
医生!
Doctor!
我不是医生
I’m not a doctor.
嘿 米库利克!
Hey, Mikulik!
– 你是怎么进来的?
– 你看起来不太好
– How did you get here? – You don’t look too good.
– 你来也没有用的
– 我不会让你放弃的!
– You didn’t have to come. – I won’t let you give up!
我再也不想要了…
I don’t want it any more…
我邻床的那个年轻人…
the young man next to me…
医生们束手无策 不如给他吧
the doctors are stumped, give it to him instead.
你怎么样?你想立刻要吗?
How’re you doing? D’you want it all at once?
– 你疼吗?
– 不
– Are you in pain? – No.
累了吧?
Tired, eh?
别放弃 你要活下去
Don’t give up, you have to live.
你不是医生
You aren’t a doctor.
– 我是也不是
– 你在这里干什么?
– I am and I’m not. – What are you doing in here?
我只是想…
I’m just going…
– 我还没掌握诀窍
– 你做得很好!
– I can’t get the hang of it. – You’re doing all right!
看 把它拔♥出♥来♥ 然后插♥进♥去…
Look, pull it out, then stick it in…
米库利克先生!
Mr Mikulik!
– 他不在!他已经走了
– 早上好!
– He isn’t here! He left. – Good morning!
– 早上好…
– 早上好…
– Good morning… – Good morning…
你真神奇 绍库普先生 就像米库利克先生一样
You’re a mystery, Mr Soukup. So’s Mr Mikulik.
昏迷了四天 没有人知道病因
Unconscious for four days and no-one knows why.
亲爱的 你们这些病都是怎么得的?
My dear, where do you all get all those diseases?
我们做了所有可能的检查
We’ve done every conceivable test.
– 但我们什么也没发现
– 所以不用进一步治疗了?
– But we couldn’t find anything. – So no more treatment?
无病可治 因为你很健康
There’s nothing to treat. You’re healthy.
– 这么说我可以回家了?
– 当然 祝你好运!
– So I can go home? – Of course. Good luck!
现在?
Right now?
但有个小问题
There is one small problem.
我们焚烧了你的衣服
We incinerated your clothes.
米库利克先生的衣服也烧掉了!
Mr Mikulik’s clothes too!
他们扔下你不管了!
They wrote you off!
– 他们没有发现任何疾病
– 他们破门而入
– They found nothing wrong. – They break down your door,
还烧了你的衣服 却找不出病因!
burn your clothes and find nothing!
– 黑♥手♥党♥医生!
– 你有备用灯泡吗?
– Lifesaving mafia! – D’you have a spare light bulb?
– 这个灯泡嗡嗡响
– 还能亮吗?
– There’s a buzzing sound. – Does it work?
亮着 但它嗡嗡作响
Yes, but it’s buzzing.
– 那就说明它快坏了
– 没错
– Means, it’s about to give out. – Exactly.
但可能还能用几年
But they can take years.
这就像脑子得了流感 不仅仅是因为那个女孩
It’s like having flu of the mind. Not just because of that girl.
我不想她 不是一直想
I don’t think about her. Not all the time.
我不在乎
I don’t care.
到头来我会再次昏迷
I’ll end up unconscious again.
你睡着了吗?
You asleep?
– 不 只是昏迷
– 好吧 坐起来听我说
– No, just unconscious. – Well, sit up and listen.
这是你的医疗报告 你健康的很
This is your medical report. You’re completely healthy.
这是米库利克的报告
This is Mikulik’s report.
除了前列腺外 他也很健康
Apart from a prostate problem, he’s as right as rain.
有趣的是…他们却发现你们俩都不省人事