Look,you see all these kids out here?
他们花钱来这
They all paid to come here.
对 他们是为一种经历而花钱
Right. They all paid for an experience.
什么经历?
What kind of experience?
这就不知道了 我可不会读心术
The hell if I know. I’m not a goddamn mind reader.
或许我可以问他们
Well,maybe I should just ask them.
欢迎大家交流
Welcome to the conversation.
我想学什么?
What do I want to learn?
为什么问我?
Why are you asking me?
格伦,我问你是因为我预感到
Well,I’m asking you,Glen,because I have a hunch
以前没人问过你
that no one’s ever really asked you that before. Yeah?
呃,我喜欢薄烤饼,苜蓿芽,柠檬水
Well,I like pancakes and alfalfa sprouts and lemonade.
好,我们要适当处理他的学费
Okay,you know what,let’s appropriate the bulk of this man’s tuition
以便学更多的厨房♥艺术
to learning more about the culinary arts.
啊? – 食物
Huh? Food.
太好了 – 太好了
All right. All right.
罗莉,你呢?
Rory. What about you?
从托儿所开始 每一分钟的私人时间
Ever since nursery school,every single waking moment
甚至走路的时候都被♥干♥预
of every single day has been scheduled.
我想要什么?
So what do I want to do?
什么都不要
Nothing.
便宜,安静,美丽 我喜欢这些,助手,你呢?
Cheap,zen,beautiful. I like it. Hands,what about you?
夏营时我做了镇纸(压纸的工具)
Summer camp I made a paperweight and won Camp Nagachewy’s
获得组里的雕刻大奖 第二天跑了4.6公里
coveted woodcarving award and next day,
一直以来都是橄榄球运动员的量
ran a 4.6 forty and it’s been football ever since.
木雕,雕刻 喜欢动手
Mmm. Woodcarving,sculpting. Good,something with your hands.
那里面会有些东西
Well,there may be something in there.
你可以考虑下 然后告诉我,OK?
You can think about that,and then get back to me. All right?
施瑞德,你呢? B,很高兴你会问我,其实
Schrader,what about you? Well,B,I’m glad you asked,actually.
由于我们在走向牢狱
‘Cause since we’re going to prison,
我想学怎样用牙刷切开腿骨
I’m gonna learn how to carve a shank out of my toothbrush.
哈哈,我会告诉你
Okay,ha-ha. I’ll tell you something,though.
一直以来我们被传授如何学习
All our lives we’ve been told what to learn.
今天,我们反行其道
Well,today the tide is gonna turn,my friend.
因为我们今天要去问同学们
Because today we’re gonna ask the customer.
我想学什么? – 我想学什么?
What do I want to learn? What do I want to learn?
对学什么有兴趣?
What am I interested in studying?
啊? – 什么?
Huh? What?
什么? – 再说下
W-What? Come again.
好问题 – 不,再说下
That’s a good question. No,really,come again.
我以为你会告诉我们
I thought you were supposed to tell us.
请再说下!
Please come again!
想见女孩们
I want to meet girls.
女孩 – 女孩
Girls. Girls.
女孩们! – 呃,女孩
Some girls! Uh,girls.
摇滚!
I wanna rock!
还有轮滑
You know,and roll.
呃,如你所说的
Well,as you can probably tell at this point,
我最想学怎样让事物慢下来
is that I really want to learn how to slow things down.
更快 – 更绿
More speed. More vert.
关于衣服的,明白?
Maybe something with clothes,you know?
穿上去,脱下来
Putting them on,taking them off.
我喜欢这样 想不想看?
I’m really good at that part. You wanna see?
我想学意念控制
I want to learn how to blow shit up with my mind.
不错,写到黑板上
Okay. Well,write it on the board.
去吧
Go ahead.
好了,谢谢
Okay,thanks. Okay.
好了 谢谢,笑纳
All right. Thank you,smiley.
交易愉快
Pleasure doing business with you.
好了,兄弟
Yeah,buddy.
税?和你们说那都是胡扯
Taxes? I’ll tell you about that nonsense.
假如你有钱 政♥府♥会保护你
If you’re rich,the government’ll protect
创造和拿走的每分钱
every buck you make and every shit you take.
凯迪,给你个活
Kiki Dee. Got a job for you,kid.
新的校服和校标 由你负责
New school colors and logo. You’re in charge.
真的吗? – 别搞砸了
Really? Don’t screw it up.
绝对放心 我不会搞砸任何…
I won’t screw it up,l–I won’t screw anything…
#战斗今天失利
#…war today
# 我向梦想乞求 这不是
# I beg to dream and differ
# 空洞的谎言
# From the hollow lies
# 这是我们余生的黎明
# This is the dawning Of the rest of our lives
# 传来不合拍的鼓点
# Hear the drum pounding out of time
你是谁?
What are you?
# 反对者们已过线
# Another protester has crossed the line
# 嘿!
# Hey!
# 去寻找对方的金钱
# To find the money’s on the other side
# 在假日
# On holiday
# 嘿!
# Hey!
# 我向梦想乞求 这不是空洞的谎言
# I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies
# 这是我们余生的黎明
# This is the dawning Of the rest of our lives
# 在假日
# On holiday
医疗保险,可笑 他们不会给
Health insurance,my ass. They don’t pay for shit!
你周五呕吐 他们只会负责周一到周四的
You get sick on a Friday,they only pay for Monday through Thursday.
你去A医生那看病 但他们只给B医生钱
You go to Dr. A,they only pay for Dr. B.
你鸡鸡坏了 他们只修复阴♥道♥
You break your penis,they only fix vaginas.
介意加我一个?
You mind if I join you?
太爽了 谢谢,太棒了
Ah,cool. Awesome. Thank you,that was great!
下次见,再见
I’ll see you guys later. Okay,bye.
这不错,呃…
That’s pretty,uh…
当然啊
I know,right?
这是关于非洲生殖能力的雕刻
That’s African fertility sculpture.
不错,真不错
It’s beautiful. It’s beautiful.
# 胜利万岁! 向着总统,哥们
# Sieg Heil to the president gas,man
木头和我说话
The wood speaks to me.
和你说?
The wood speaks to you?
# 把艾菲尔铁塔研碎
# Pulverize the Eiffel towers
# 谁批评你的政♥府♥
# Who criticize your government
女士们先生们 新S.H.I.T.排演
Ladies and gentlemen,the new S.H.I.T. Iine.
# 这不是我要走的路
# Is not a way that’s meant for me
# 只是因为
#Just cause
谢谢
Thank you.
#只是因为
#Just cause #
学习是什么? 就是集中注意力
UNCLE BEN: What is learning? It’s paying attention!
向我们称为生活的大舞台 张开你自己
It’s opening yourself up to this great big ball of shit that we call life!
什么是最坏的事情? 你屁♥股♥被咬
And what’s the worst thing that can happen? You get bit in the ass!
让我告诉你们 我的屁♥股♥像汉堡上的肉
Well,let me tell you,my ass looks like hamburger meat,
但我仍可坐下
but I can still sit down!
难以置信这就是我们要上的课
I can’t believe this is a class.

BOYS: Yeah.
看我做的
Look what I did.
噢,这是什么?
Ugh. What are those?
我称之“幽谷”
I call ’em GlenWads.
每一口都有不同的风味 来一个
They contain every delicious flavor in every single bite. Try one.
不想骗你 这很恶心
I’m not gonna lie to you. They look disgusting.
它会给你独一无二的风味 你吃了肯定会爽
This shit will get you high on flavor alone.
格伦,我喜欢这个大杂烩
Glen,I love your Wads. Hmm.
格伦
Glen.
这是最… 确切说是我吃过的最难以置信的
This is like the most… Literally the most incredible thing I’ve ever eaten.
小心,哥们
Heads up,bro.

Whoa.
很容易咽 格伦
And it’s so easy to swallow. Mmm. Wow,Glen.
让下,哥们 – 当然
Uh,excuse me. Thanks,buddy. Sure.
嘿,怎么了? 嘿
Hey,how’s it going? Hey.
有什么可以帮忙?
Can I help you with something?
你不是那个家伙?
Aren’t you that guy?
我不这样认为
No,I don’t think so.
你不是? – 不是什么?
You’re not? I’m not what?
我看你行色匆匆的,你在这做什么?
I saw you at rush. What are you doing here?
我吃东西,哥们 你在这做什么?
I’m eating a Wad,man. What are you doing here?
等等,让我猜
Wait–wait,let me guess.
你想让我在 禁止少数派到你俱乐部的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!