CHAlRMAN: Everyone,
请安静!
please,quiet down.
请大家安静
Everyone,please quiet down.
请安静!
Quiet down. Please.
谢谢你
Thank you.
基恩斯先生
Mr. Gaines,
你的陈述
your presentation was unorthodox,
有些另类
to say the least,
你的方法
and your methodology is
也值得商榷
questionable at best.
但是
However,
真正的教育目的是 激发学生的
the true purpose of education is to stimulate the creativity
激♥情♥和创造力
and the passions of the student body.
在这点上你成功了
And in that regard you have certainly succeeded.
我们不会拒绝改革
This board does not reject innovation,
但必须有所关注
but it must be watched carefully.
因此
Therefore,
南哈蒙理工学院
the South Harmon lnstitute of Technology
准许试用一年
will be granted a one-year probationary period
继续它的试验计划
in which to continue its experimental programs.
别这么快按我们的方式下结论!
Don’t be so quick to judge us by the way we look.
恭喜
Congratulations.
基恩斯先生?
CHAlRMAN: Mr. Gaines?
长号♥
Trombone.
什么?
What?
我想玩爵士长号♥
I wanted to play jazz trombone.
从来都不会晚,先生
It’s never too late,sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 – 嘿
Hey. Hey.
在这做什么?
What are you doing here?
我不知道 我的生命中有很多事情
I don’t know. There were just a lot of things in my life
原以为是真的 但最后却是假的
that I thought were real that ended up being fake.
因此,倒过来说 就会成真了
So,why can’t the opposite be true?
这不是你们要走的方向 这是你们的迷茫
This is not your orientation. This is your disorientation.
你们已经朝那里走了很多年
You have been orientated for years.
别跟着我去发现 “我该去哪里搜寻?”
Don’t come up to me,go “Where am I gonna get that?”
我没兴趣 你们自己去找
I’m not interested! You figure it out.
巴特比,我只想你做大事
I only wanted big things for you,Bartleby.
我想这件事做的不错
I’d say this is pretty big.
谢谢父亲 – 哈!
Thanks,Dad. Ah!
谢谢
Thanks,Pop.
好了,宝贝 好好过这学期
Okay,honey,I want you to have a good semester.
我会的,我爱你 莉齐,加油
Okay,I will. I love you. Lizzie,up top.
热情不够 但我接受了
Wasn’t enthusiastic,but I’ll take it.
谢谢你的微笑
And I appreciate the smile.
施瑞德!没时间闲聊了,哥们
Schrads! Hey,no time for chit-chat,my friend.
我教“怀疑论401” 来吧!
I’m teaching “Skepticism 401.” Sha-mon!
在南哈蒙 我们喜欢每学期开始 we like to begin each semester
RORY: At South Harmon,we like to begin each semester
理清思绪 做深呼吸
by clearing our minds and doing some deep breathing.
我用香草醋 多明格拉斯酱做了85磅里脊肉
I got 85 pork tenderloins with balsamic vinegar demiglaze. Ka-blam!
埃迪,我们要把这些铁板三明治 给罗莉的自然课送去
Eddie,we gotta pack these paninis for Rory’s nature walk.
就去!
Pronto!
谁去找个老师来给这些鸡肉祈福
And someone get a rabbi down here to bless this chicken.
明天我们要去犹太教
Tomorrow we’re gonna go kosher.
南哈蒙让我有机会
HANDS: South Harmon actually allowed me the opportunity
挖掘对艺术的激♥情♥
to rediscover my passion for the arts.
所以我希望你们也是 所以用心体会
So I urge you guys to do the same. Let it come from the heart.
然它走进来 回归本色
Let it come from inside. And–And let the art speak for itself.
你同意? 看着长家伙
You agree? Watch–Watch the tip.
打搅下
Excuse me.
喔哦
Whoa,whoa,whoa.
要是你想拍 就拍好的一面
If you’re gonna take my picture,you gotta take it from my good side.
呵,这四周没有人
Um,so there wouldn’t happen to be anybody around
可以带我去看新宿舍了 是不是?
that could show me to my new dorm room,would there?
命中注定的 我让你的宿舍挨着我
As fate would have it,I recall your room being right next to mine.
真的?不是紧挨着的?对不对?
Really? They’re not adjoining though,right?
不不 那是无法接受的
Oh,no,no,no. That would be totally unacceptable.
帮个忙 好好享受这里
And do me a favor. Enjoy your time here.
这四年 是你一生最好的时光
You got four years,these are the best years of your life.
到那时,你就会
And then,you’re .
我告诉过你
I told you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!