# Let the drummer kick Let the drummer kick that
# 让鼓手继续,让鼓手继续敲
# Let the drummer kick Let the drummer kick that
# 让鼓手继续,让鼓手继续敲
# Let the drummer kick Let the drummer kick that
# 让鼓手继续,让鼓手继续敲
# Let the drummer kick Let the drummer kick that
# 让鼓手继续,让鼓手继续敲
# Let the drummer kick Let the drummer kick that
# 让鼓手继续,让鼓手继续敲
# Let the drummer kick Let the drummer kick that
# 让鼓手继续,让鼓手继续敲
# Let the drummer kick Let the drummer kick that
# 让鼓手继续,让鼓手继续敲
# Let the drummer kick Let the drummer kick that
# 让鼓手继续,让鼓手继续敲
# Let the drummer kick Let the drummer kick that
# 所有的联♥系♥
# Relations
# 创造的
# Creation
# 幽闭
# Incarceration
# 决定
# Determination
# 平等
# Equation
# 羞辱
# Humiliation
# 再生
# Reincarnation
# 境遇
# Situation
# 得意
# Elation
# 证明
# Identification
# 报复
# Retaliation
# 教育
# Education
# 灵感
# Inspiration
# 没有取代
# No substitution
# 方案
# Solution
# 结论
# Conclusion
# 让鼓手继续,让鼓手继续敲
# Let the drummer kick Let the drummer kick that
# 让鼓手继续,让鼓手继续敲
# Let the drummer kick Let the drummer kick that
# 让鼓手继续,让鼓手继续敲
# Let the drummer kick Let the drummer kick that
# 关系
# Relations
# 证明
# Identification
# 报复
# Retaliation
# 教育
# Education
# 让鼓手继续,让鼓手继续敲
# Let the drummer kick Let the drummer kick that
# 让鼓手继续,让鼓手继续敲
# Let the drummer kick Let the drummer kick that
# 让鼓手继续,让鼓手继续敲
# Let the drummer kick Let the drummer kick that
# 让鼓手继续,让鼓手继续敲
# Let the drummer kick Let the drummer kick that #
一点想法都没有?
Have you completely lost your mind?
各位,他们把大学定义为很多人
Guys,the state defines a college as a body of people
怀有共同愿望的高等教育
with a shared common purpose of a higher education.
那就是说我们也是 对不对?
Well that’s us,isn’t it?
我的意思是,你们知道 “高等”这个词是个宽松的定义
I mean,you know,with the word “higher” kind of loosely defined.
对,他完全六神无主
Uh,yeah. He’s completely lost his mind.
不不,听着 我们要做的
No,no. Listen,all we have to do
就是在认证机构之前
is go before the state accrediting board,
向官员递交我们的案子
with a licensed administrator,and just present our case.
B,让我们减少损失吧?
B,look,let’s just cut our losses,okay?
我们在这谈什么?
What are we talking about here,huh?
再谈一张无用的纸
We’re talking about a stupid piece of paper.
我的意思是 如果只需要一张纸
I mean,if a stupid piece of paper
就可以让我们被接受
is what’s gonna make us acceptable,
我们就试一试 为什么不?
then let’s go for it. Why not?
你们记住,这不只关系我们?
‘Cause you gotta remember,it’s not just about us anymore,okay?
关系到南哈蒙的每个人
It’s about everyone who went to South Harmon.
伟大的演讲
Ah,great speech.
我获得了灵感 我被它感染了
I was inspired,I felt inspired by it.
谢谢 我在做个巡回
Thanks a lot,I’m– I’m taking it on tour.
你在做什么?
What are you doing here?
不知道 我得去拿些东西
Aw,I don’t know. I had– I had to pick up some stuff.
一些鼠尾草,茄子,橄榄油,洋葱什么的
Some sage. Eggplant. Olive oil. Some Funyuns.
等等
Wait a minute.
来吧
Come on!
你不是要去申请鉴定吗? 是不是?
You’re the one that applied for accreditation,aren’t you?
有些人必须要站出来,明白?
Well,someone had to do it,you know?
我们不能低头活着
We all can’t live with our heads up our asses.
不同意 – 我不太明白
I disagree. I–I don’t get it,man.
你说过你不想参与
You said you didn’t wanna be a part of this thing.
我本不想参与其中任何事情
I didn’t want to have anything to do with it.
我原本想成为施瑞德家第♥四♥代♥ 去哈蒙的人
I wanted to be the fourth generation of Schrader to go to Harmon.
但我后来意识到
But then I realized,
我更想成为家中
I would much rather be the first generation of Schrader
第一个去南哈蒙的人
to go to the South Harmon lnstitute of Technology.
说完了,行了吧?
I said it,okay? I said it.
所以你说
So you’re saying,
你想成为南哈蒙的头?
you’re saying you want to be a S.H.I.T. head?
我说我想成为南哈蒙的头
I’m sayin’ I want to be a S.H.I.T. head.
我想成为南哈蒙的头
I wanna be a S.H.I.T. head.
太好了,欢迎你回来
Yeah,man,well,it’s good to have you back,buddy.
太好了 耶!
Yes. Yeah!
呀!
Yay!
好了 我们开始吧
All right,so we’re doing it.
谢谢这位领导 我们周五有个帮手了
Thanks to this S.H.I.T. head,we got a hearing set for Friday.
别害怕 我撑着
Don’t sweat it,kid. I’m all over it.
好的,记住 本,这次很严肃,明白?
All right,please remember,Ben,this is serious,all right?
要是失败了 我要去监狱
If this doesn’t work,I’m going to prison.
别担心,你还年轻 没什么
Oh,don’t worry,you’re young. Your butt can take it.
你好,先生 我们来自南哈蒙
Hello,sir. Um,we’re from South Harmon.
我们3点在A号♥房♥有听证
We have a 3:00 in Hearing Room A.
好的,你们的会已经挪到主厅了
Okay,actually your meeting room’s been changed to the Grand Hall.
为什么? 那边更宽敞
Why the change? It’s bigger.
他们怎么… – 罗莉叫来的
BARTLEBY: How did they… SCHRADER: Rory called them.
整个学校?
BARTLEBY: The whole school?
我得做点事情
I had to do something.
本次教育局的会议马上开始
This meeting of the State Board of Education will come to order.
今天要听证
Today we’ll be hearing the case for accreditation
南哈蒙理工学院的案子
for the South Harmon lnstitute of Technology.
你们的案子是由代表
Your case for accreditation is being contested
哈蒙大学的范霍恩
by Dean Richard Van Horne,
递交
representing Harmon College.
失败者
STUDENT: Loser. Loser.
按照规定
In order to become accredited,
一所学校有3个标准
a school must meet three requirements.
必须有设施,课程和教员
You must have a facility,a curriculum and a faculty.
请陈述
Please state your case.
到你了,孩子
You’re on,kid.
什么?我以为你会来处理 你干什么?
What? Wha– I thought you were gonna handle this. What are you doing?
第一条例 作为一号♥人物
Rule number one,lead with your star witness.
没人比你更了解学校和这帮人
Nobody knows South Harmon and these kids better than you.
所以,该你上场了
So,it’s showtime.
让我们干掉他们
Let’s kick some ass.
你会很棒 做你该做的事
You’re gonna be great,man. Just go do your thing.
拿出勇气
Sling some bull.

Oh,God.

Okay.

Uh,
陪审团的女士先生们 谢谢你们
Iadies and gentlemen of the panel,thank you for meeting with us.
我叫巴特比·基恩斯 我是南哈蒙理工学院的
Um,my name’s Bartleby Gaines and I’m the co-founder of
创始人
South Harmon lnstitute of Technology.
对不起,我的朋友
Sorry. Friends of mine.
很抱歉 首先
Um,I’m– I’m sorry,first of all,
刚才你说的那三样是什么?
w-what were those three things that you listed?
设施,课程,教员
A facility,a curriculum and a faculty.
设施 好
Facility,right.
好的 我们的确有设施
Okay,well,we definitely have a facility.
我们有大教室和宿舍
Uh,we have a common room,we have dorm rooms.
有个滑板斜坡
Uh,we have a skateboard ramp.
提基酒吧
We got a tiki bar. Umm…
他们租了个旧精神病医院
They have leased an old mental hospital.
他们没有传统的设施
They have none of the traditional support facilities
和资源
or resources.
基恩斯先生 你有正式的运动设施?
Mr. Gaines,do you have a formal athletic facility?
好 正式的..你是指…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!