You want me to sign your petition
倡议书上签名,对不对?
banning minorities from your yacht club. No?
我是会长 确切说是
I am the chairman,actually,
哈蒙学院学生社区推广委员会
of the Student Community Outreach Committee at Harmon College.
啊!那是我下面要猜的
Ah! That was my next guess. My next guess.
听起来不错
That sounds very important.
本来就是 – 所以我这么说
As a matter of fact,it is! That’s why I said it.
哈蒙想买♥♥这里
And Harmon wants to buy this property,
你知道谁是产权所有者?
so do you know where I could find the lease holder?
我知道
I do.
能告诉我吗?
Well,could you tell me?
当然可以
Oh,yeah,I could. I could,Gunther.
好 准备和我说了?
Okay,well,are you going to tell me?
不不 我想和你说的是
No. I’m not gonna tell you. I will tell you this.
这里的所有者对转手没有兴趣
The lease holder’s not interested in relocating at any point.
谢谢你来问这些 祝你愉快
So thanks for asking,and have a good day.
好好玩你主持的游戏 再见
And enjoy the game show that you host. Bye-bye.
噢,小心
Oh,look out.
打开
Open it.
谢谢光临
Ah. Thank you for coming by.
祝你愉快 我要继续享受美食了
Have a good day. I’m gonna go enjoy my Wad.
嘿!这是什么鬼地方?
Hey! What the hell is this place?
曾经最棒的南哈蒙理工学院
South Harmon lnstitute of Technology. The best college ever.
是要考验我吗?
Is this a test?
嘿,杂碎
STUDENT: Hey,Sperminator.
南哈蒙?
South Harmon?
敲门
GWYNN: Knock,knock.
嘿,格温
Oh,hey,Gwynn.
嘿,一个人在做什么?
Hey. Hey,what are you doing up here all by your lonesome?
整晚都看不到你
You know,you’re missing the whole party.
有没有听过南哈蒙理工学院?
Hey,have you ever heard of the South Harmon lnstitute of Technology?
没有,哪来的?
No. How come?
不知道
No reason.
嘿,托盘子的
CHAMBERS: Hey,pledge.
你好,自♥由♥骑士
Hello,knights of freedom.
杂碎,你知道为什么打扮成这样?
Sperman,do you know why you’re dressed like this?
这是手足情深的标志
Because it’s required for brotherhood.
喝了它 好
Drink this. Okay.
不,等等
No,wait.
来吧
There you go.
加的好,哥们
Good addition,sir.
霍伊特,你在干什么?
Hey,Hoyt. Hey,what are you doin’?
啊哦,霍伊特
Oh-oh. Hoyt.
莫妮卡,等等,该死!
HOYT: Monica. Hold on. Shit!
哈蒙大道,该死 跟你说些事
Harmon Gateway,my ass. Let me tell you something.
那是混球们的集体力量 会影响全美
That’s the kind of group-think mob mentality that’s dumbing down America
让你们的脑袋 经过马桶洗礼
and flushing your brains down the toilet.
B!我们有麻烦了
B! We have a problem.
维珍黛可利
Virgin daiquiri.
放点酸橙,橡皮头
And easy on the lime there,Eraserhead.
马上就好
Comin’ right up.
莉齐 你在这做什么?
Lizzie. What are you doing here?
难道我不能到处走走 来看看我的大学生哥哥?
You mean I can’t swing by and visit my big brother at college?
你在上大学,是吗?
You are in college,aren’t you?
什么意思?
What is that supposed to mean?
算了吧,巴特比
Come on,Bartleby. The jig’s up.
我正准备告诉爸妈
I’m telling Mom and Dad.
听好,你想要什么?
Uh,listen,w-w-what do you want?
两万块
$20,000.
什么?没门 疯了,算了吧
What? No way! That’s insane. Come on.
我没空和你玩游戏
I’m not gonna play your little game.
我不会给你一分钱
I’m not gonna give you a cent.
你有多喜欢? 你很喜欢吗?
How do you like that? How do you like them apples,huh?
真幸运,爸妈都在快捷拨号♥组
Fortunately,Mom and Dad are on speed dial.
我让他们来接我
Oh. I’ll ask them to pick me up here.
好吧,你要给他们电♥话♥ 铃响了
Okay,you’re gonna call Mom and Dad,sure. Ringing.
绝对是欺诈
You are bluffing with the best.
真♥象♥,虽然 我必须给你
You’re very good,though. I gotta give it to you.
你好,妈妈 好了,住手
Hi,Mom. Okay,stop it.
所有你想的 不关钱的事
Anything you want,not money-related.
你的劲爆单脚踏板车 没问题
Your Razor scooter. Done.
和一个假身份证 不!这不行
And a fake lD. No! That’s ridiculous.
我可不想让你喝酒
I’m not gonna let you drink.
就想要这些,笨蛋
It’s so I can vote,dumbass.
噢,成交
Oh. Okay,deal.
你要滑板车去投票?
You need a Razor scooter to vote?
什么意思? 他们是学院?
What do you mean,they’re a college?
他们自称南哈蒙理工学院
They’re called the South Harmon lnstitute of Technology.
南哈蒙理工学院?
The South Harmon lnstitute of Technology?
这算什么? 玩笑?
What is this,some kind of joke?
不,我不这样认为
No,I don’t think it is,sir.
安布罗斯先生
Mr. Ambrose,that is the one building
那个建筑夹在我和卡尔加里之间
standing between me and the Van Horne Gateway.
我不知道怎么和你说,先生
Well,I don’t know what to tell you,sir.
告诉我你不再天真
Tell me that you’re not that naive.
大学不是在一夜之间跳出来的
Colleges don’t just spring up out of the ground overnight.
你说的,先生
You’re right. You’re right,sir.
我知道我说得对!
I know I’m right!
别担心,我会找个办法把他们赶走
All right,don’t worry. I’ll– I’ll figure a way to get them out of there.
多好的主意 安布罗斯先生
What an excellent idea,Mr. Ambrose.
这个主意会帮你进法学院
That’s the kind of thinking that will get you into law school.
来喽!
DWAYNE: Coming through!
喔!
Ow!
你在这做什么?
Hey,what are you doing here?
为照相机的事来谢谢你
I just came to thank you so much for my camera,B.
太感谢你了,很棒
It was so sweet,thank you.
别客气,别老惦记这些
Come on. Please,I figured,who needs a life’s savings,right?
我花了好大功夫才找到这儿
Actually,I had a really hard time finding this place.
电♥话♥本里没有你们
You–You guys aren’t listed in the phone book,
而且几乎没人知道这儿
and nobody really seems to know about you guys.
对对,我们保密的很好
Yeah,yeah,we’re– we’re a pretty well-kept secret.
好了,让我带你转转
Well,let me– let me show you the rest of the place.
好啊
Sure. Really?
当然了
Yeah,of course. Okay.
太好了
Great. Great.
走吧 – 好
Let’s,let’s go. All right.
两杯火山熔岩 – 谢谢
Two lava flows. Thank you.
声音小点 大家都在玩
And keep your voice down. People are playing.
喔,谢谢 – 好的,谢谢
Okay. Thanks,buddy. Mmm. Oh,okay. Thank you.
他做的不错 – 是啊
He makes a mean drink. Yeah. It’s great.
你好
All right. Hello.
饮料怎样?
How do you like your drink?
非常棒,格伦 谢谢
Yeah,it’s really good,Glen. Thanks.
她呢?
Does she like hers?
很棒 对,她…
Uh,yeah. Yeah,yeah,she…
对,很不错 – 谢谢
Yeah,it’s great. Thank you.
好了,谢谢 – 很好,哥们
Okay,great,thanks. Okay,pal. Okay.
噢,格伦
Ah,Glen.
这是你们的课程指南?
Wait. So this is your course guide?
对,这是个新花样
Yeah,this is a new pilot program.
领导希望我们建设自己的教室
See,the administration wanted us to create our own classes,
所以我们把它们写在黑板上
so we just,uh,write ’em on the board.
真的? – 对
Really? Yeah.
太棒了,B
Wow,that’s so cool,B.
要不你也选个? – 不不
Hey,why don’t you sign up for one? No,no.
来吧,选一个 – 不不,巴特比
Come on. Sign up for one. No. No,Bartleby,no.
没什么的 – 真的?
It– It’s painless. I insist. Oh,really?
就算你不选 站在上面也很好玩
Even if you don’t sign up for one you’ll go on a fun ride.
好吧
Okay.
看到喜欢的就让我停下
Just stop me when you see something that you like.
好,我喜欢这个 “男人:相对弱的性别”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!