大家把钱准备好,我们时间不多
BARTLEBY: Everyone,have your money ready. We only have so much time.
好了,说:“干杯” “干杯”
Okay,say,”Cheers!” Cheers.
说“啤酒” “啤酒”
Say,”Beer!” Beer!
说,“干杯”
Say,”Cheers!”
喵
格伦,伙计,你得把那件衣服脱了
Glen,you got to take that shirt off,pal.
为什么?
Why?
汉兹,你来解释一下好吗?
Hands,you wanna field this one?
伙计,这个驾照是伪造的
Uh,dude,you’re getting a fake lD
而你身上穿的衣服表示你还是个高中生
and you’re wearing a shirt that says you’re in high school.
那又怎么样?
So?
好吧,随便,我待会儿帮你处理一下
Okay,whatever. I’ll fix it later.
你继续
Just do what you were doing.
(喵) 你的猫叫真好听
(MEOWlNG) Give me some nice cat things.
B! – 哦,嗨,施瑞德.
SCHRADER: B! BARTLEBY: Oh,hey,Schrader.
这是怎么回事?
SCHRADER: What the hell is going on here?
放松点,伙计
Relax,pal.
我们会捐出5%给慈善事业的
Five percent goes to your favorite charity.
忘了告诉你,我借了你的钥匙用
Uh,I forgot to tell you,I borrowed your keys.
忘了告诉你,我借了你的钥匙用 起来
You borrowed my keys? Come on.
我需要他们
Well,I needed them. Ow.
我们在为美国青少年提供很重要的服务
We’re providing a vital service to America’s youth here.
下一个请上来,好吗? – 不行,打住!
Could we get the next in line,please? No,we’re not. Stay there!
这属于不良行为,B.
We’re contributing to the delinquency of minors,B.
你知道如果我被逮住,将会怎么样?
Do you know what will happen to me if I get caught?
每天第八节课下课后
Every day after eighth period,
副校长马修斯就会来
Vice Principal Matthews comes in here.
他会带一本女性保健杂♥志♥
He picks up the women’s fitness magazine
然后在这里打手♥枪♥!
and he snaps one off!
真的? – 没错
BARTLEBY: Are you serious? Yes.
那麻烦了
That is a problem.
第八节还没下课,对吧?
Uh,okay,well,we still have the rest of eighth period,right?
我们赶快收拾东西,然后闪人
So,we’ll just pack everybody up and get out of here.
好的,快点
Okay,let’s go!
该死!
Shit!
America! America!
基恩斯! 基恩斯! 基恩斯!
Gaines! Gaines! Gaines!
好了,好的,停一下
Okay,good,good.
啊,太好了! 马修斯副校长!
Ah,wonderful! Vice Principal Matthews!
真高兴你能来!
So glad you could join us!
这是怎么回事?
What the hell is this?
是合唱团排练,先生
It’s Glee Club practice,sir.
我们在为毕业日做准备,这对我们很重要
We’re just gettin’ ready for Memorial Day. It’s a big one for us.
学校没有合唱团
We don’t have a Glee Club.
还没有成立,先生
Not yet,we don’t,sir.
作为毕业班的学生,我们希望能够留下些什么
But as the graduating class,we wanted to leave behind
来激励我们的学弟学妹
a legacy that inspires future students
我们应该主动一点,而不应该浪费时间在… 我也不知道
to take initiative rather than spend their time,
至少不会偷偷拿着妇女杂♥志♥,做些有伤风化的事
I don’t know,privately defacing women’s fitness magazines.
我是说,前两天我在找一篇
I mean,I went to read an article
关于无炭高级纺织面料的文章
about no carbs and higher reps the other day
发现两页纸… – 你是个大混球
and the pages were… You are a rotten egg.
…好像是被某种天然的胶黏在一起 说够了没有
…as if by some natural adhesive. That’ll be enough.
我真得减肥了
I need to cut the pounds
连这种黏糊糊的胶都… 住口!
and I can’t open the… Stop it!
弄不开… 住口!
Whatever does it for… Stop it!
我说完了
That’s all I’m gonna say.
感谢上帝,你要毕业了
Thank God you’re graduating.
我是施瑞德家族中第♥四♥代♥ – 对不起
I’m the fourth-generation Schrader… Sorry.
读哈蒙学院的人,拜托 我知道
to go to Harmon College,okay? Yeah.
我绝对不能因为某些事情把它搞砸了!
I can’t do anything to screw that up.
比如,因为伪造驾照而被逮住
You know,like,I don’t know,getting busted for identity fraud.
瞧你,别闹了好吧?放松
Look at you. Would you stop,man? Relax.
我们都会去念大学的
We’re all goin’ to college,okay?
难以相信这句话居然出自一个
This is said by the guy who’s been rejected… GlRL: Hey,B.
被七所学校拒收的人之口
…by seven schools.
嘿,我已经感受到压力了
Hey,I’m creating dramatic tension.
我对第八所大学很有信心
I got a good feeling about number eight! Ugh.
我被录取了! 我被普林斯顿大学录取了!
I got in! I got in! I got into Princeton!
耶!耶!
Yeah! Yeah!
我想他大概被普林斯顿录取了
Hey,I think that guy got into Princeton.
你怎么知道
Oh,what makes you say that?
我猜的
I don’t know.
巴特比! 嘿!
Bartleby! Hey.
嘿,你好吗,莫妮卡? – 嘿,你好吗?
Hey,how are you,Monica? Hey,how are you?
很好,你认识施瑞德吗?
Good. Do you know Schrader?
不,我想不认识,哦! 认识!我们…
No,I don’t think so. Oh! Yes! We…
我们一起上过课…
I actually… We had a class.
哦,没错!
Oh,yeah.
那课我实在听不下去了,所以坐的离你很远
My shit was all crazy. I sat way behind you.
哦,真抱歉 – 我也不认识你
Yeah. Sorry. SCHRADER: I don’t remember you,either.
不好意思 – 没事
Sorry. It’s all right.
我找你真的有事请
Um,anyway,I really wanted to ask you something.
听候调遣
Sure,anything.
我也觉得现在说有点太晚了
Um,you know,I know it’s really late,
趁着还来得及…
but,um,last minute and everything,
你知道,毕业舞会就快到了 – 对
but prom is coming up soon,you know? It’s okay. Yes.
在这之前,我家也会开一个派对
And I’m actually having a party at my house beforehand.
太棒了! – 我是在想
Awesome! And I was wondering
你是不是愿意,呃… 你是不是可以,呃…
if you’d like to,um… If you could,um…
我很愿意! – 帮我们修剪一下草坪
I’d love to. …mow our lawn.
修剪草坪? – 是的
Mow your lawn? Yeah.
哦,真不好意思
Oh. I’m sorry.
我也很难为情,但是你知道
Yeah. I’m really embarrassed,but,you know,
割草机坏了 然后我妈妈就说:“去找巴特比!”
our mower’s broken and my mom was just,like,”Ask Bartleby!”
很好啊!
That’s cool!
告诉你妈妈我很乐意修剪草坪 – 真的?
I… Yeah. Tell your mother I would love to mow the lawn. Really?
当然
Of course.
太感谢你了! – 没事
Thank you so much. Yeah,sure.
谢谢你 – 嘿,宝贝!莫妮卡!快来!
Thank you. Hey,babe! Hey,yo,Monica! Come on!
抱歉,我的走了
Sorry,I got to go.
再次表示感谢! – 别客气
But thank you,again. Yeah,s-sure.
你确实帮了大忙了 哦,很高兴遇见你
You’re really helping us out. Oh,great to see you.
还有你,见到你真高兴
And,hey,it was nice to meet,um,see you. Talk to you.
是的,我也是- – 很高兴遇见你
Yes,yes. It was– It was so nice catching up with you.
好的,再见 – 再见,莫妮卡.
MONlCA: Yeah. Okay. Bye-bye. B-Bye,Monica.
真抱歉让你等我,宝贝
Hey,I’m sorry to keep you waiting,baby.
霍伊特·安布罗斯,霍伊特!
Hoyt Ambrose. Hoyt!
霍伊特·安布罗斯 这小子哪点比我强?
Hoyt Ambrose. What’s that guy got that I don’t have?
我只是缺少一辆车
I just need to get a car.
还有英俊的外表
And classic good looks.
#我们不是沉默不语的小孩
# We’re not just kids to say the least
# 我们有昂贵的梦想
# We got ideas to us that’s dear
# 马萨诸塞州立大学
# University of Massachusetts,please
“很抱歉的通知您…”
BARTLEBY: “l regret…”
# 都是教育 #
# It’s educational #
难以置信,我竟然没有被州立大学录取!
BARTLEBY: I can’t believe I didn’t get into State!
难道我要求很过分吗?
I wasn’t even aiming high with that one.
这是我的最后保障!
That was my fallback!
最垫底的学校! 以防万一的!
It was my safety school,my fail-safe!
也许你只是,太普通了
Maybe you’re just too average.
得了,得了
Hey,time out.
太普通?
Too average?
请注意,莉齐
Okay. Okay. Excuse me,Lizzie.
你在跟谁说话
R-R-Remember who you’re talkin’ to here.
我整整一年不用去上体育课
I didn’t have to go to gym class for a whole year
因为我称自己对出汗过敏
’cause I claimed to be allergic to sweat.
还有一次 我成功的从医生那里开到证明说我有夜行症
Or what about the time I got the note from my doctor saying I was nocturnal
于是被允许可以边做梦边学习
and I was allowed to study in my dreams?
我让学校的一霸,弗兰克·达利 被学校开除了两年
I got the school bully,Frank Daley,kicked out for two years
因为我说他性侵犯我
because he was sexually harassing me