I got a lift to the party.
好吧
Okay.
很好 太好了
That’s good. That’s perfect.
是吗
Okay.
到了
And here we are.
我的天
My God.
车子 家 家 车子
Car, house. House, car.
原来如此
It makes perfect sense.
很合逻辑
It’s very logical.
老天爷
Christ.
钥匙
Keys!
我去房♥间换上新睡衣
I’m gonna go into the bedroom and put on my new pyjamas.
好的
Right.
一分钟后 你可以进来帮我脱掉
And then in a minute you can come in and take them off.
如果你愿意的话
If you want to.
一分钟
One minute.
-天啊 你…没事吧 -没事
– God. Are you… Are you okay? – Yeah.
抱歉
Sorry.
没关系
That’s okay.
这是前扣式的
It’s a front opener.
这是什么
It’s a what?
扣子在前面
It opens from the front.
原来如此
Yeah, no, yeah, of course.
-谢了 -没事
– Thanks. – Sure.
真棒
Ooh! Well done.
下次肯定会更好
I’m sure it’ll be better next time.
我觉得已经很好了
I thought it was pretty lovely.
是啊 确实很好
Right, no, it was really lovely.
你等我一下好吗
In fact, can you just give me one minute?
好的
Okay.
真危险
Dangerous.
你还真懂内衣啊
You really know your bras.
希望如此
I like to think so.
真不错 有些人第一次搞得一团糟
Well done. Some people make a real mess of it the first time.
菜鸟吧
Amateurs.
等我一下好吗
Could you give me one second?
当然
Sure.
我等不及了
I couldn’t wait.
我的老天
My goodness.
我这辈子最好的一夜
Best night of my entire life.
接下来 我猜我要
And now I’ve got a suspicion
睡上这辈子最好的一觉了
I’m gonna have the best sleep of my entire life.
我的完美男人 一次就够了吗
So once is enough for my perfect guy?
这么说可不太公平
I’m not sure that’s entirely fair.
-迟到了 -没有
– We’re late. – No, we’re not.
没事的 现在才…天哪
It’ll be fine. It’s only… My God.
The Waterboys: How Long Will I Love You?
我会爱你多久
How long will I love you?
只要星星在空中
As long as stars are above you
再见
Bye.
甚至可以更长久
And longer if I can
我会需要你多久
How long will I need you?
别担心 没问题的
Don’t worry, you’re coming with.
只要四季
As long as the seasons need to
我带你回家
I’m taking you home!
轮换依旧
Follow their plan
我会给你多少时间
How long will I give to you
-再见 -再见
– Bye. Bye. – Bye.
只要我们在一起
As long as I live to you

No!
多久都没有问题
However long you say
我会爱你多久
How long will I love you?
只要星星在空中
As long as stars are above you
甚至可以更长久
And longer if I may
我有个坏消息
Okay. I have some bad news.
-你要死了吗 -不 没那么糟
– You’re dying? – No, not that bad.
-我要死了 -不是
– I’m dying? – No.
我父母进城来了
My parents are in town.
他们要过来 就快到了
They’re visiting and they’re coming around.
天哪 父母 美国的父母吗
God. Parents? American parents?
-什么时候 -现在
– When? – Now.
他们事先和我说了 我没告诉你
They told me and I didn’t tell you
我以为他们会临时取消
and I thought they’d cancel
因为他们经常这样 但这次没有
because they normally do and they didn’t.
-就这会儿吗 -就这会儿
– Now now? – Now now.
所以你最好穿条裤子
So you should probably put on some pants.
老天 好 好
God. Okay, okay.
抱歉 都怪我
I’m sorry, I’m sorry.
他们知道我这个人吗
Do they know I exist?
知道 我稍微提过
Yeah. I’ve mentioned something like you,
但没说得很具体
but nothing very specific.
对了 他们比较保守 还是换条裤子吧
Yeah, they’re quite conservative, so maybe not those pants.
好的 好的
Okay. Yeah.
天哪 好吧
God. Okay.
你能先拖住他们吗 拖一会儿
Could you just stall them. Stall them.
上来吧
Come on up.
-什么 -抱歉了 他们不喜欢等
– What? – I’m sorry, they don’t like waiting.
-好吧 -我要说我住这儿吗
– Okay. – Do I live here?
绝对不行
Definitely not.
那能说我们做♥爱♥吗
Are we having sex?
可以 但别说口♥交♥
Yeah. But not oral.
我没打算说这个
I wasn’t gonna mention oral.
很好 别说
Okay, good, don’t.
你为什么觉得会说到这个
How did you think that was gonna come up?
能帮我弄一下这个吗
Could you help me with this, please?
不知道 如果说到了 就一口否认
I don’t know. If it does, just deny it completely.
谁会问到这个 你♥爸♥爸吗
Who’s gonna bring it up? Your dad?
“蒂姆 最近跟我女儿口♥交♥了吗”
“Tim, had any cunnilingus with my daughter recently?”
这可不好说
Well, you never know.
好吧
Okay.
-好 准备好了吗 -好了
– Okay. Ready? – Yeah.
-他们到了 -到了
– They’re there. – They are, yeah.
-我就在你背后 -好的 好的
– Yeah, right behind you. – Okay. Right, okay.
-爸爸 -好啊 宝贝
– Dad! – Hello, sweet.
-妈妈 -好啊 亲爱的
– Mom. – Hi, honey.
这是蒂姆
This is Tim.
先生 太太 你们好
Hello, sir. Ma’am.
我们要不要等你朋友走了再来 还是…
Should we come back when you haven’t got any company, or…
那不太可能
Well, that would be quite difficult
因为蒂姆就住在这儿
because Tim actually lives here.
是吗 和你一起住
Really? With you?
是的 但是没有口♥交♥ 我保证
Yes. Yeah, but no oral sex, I promise you.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
失陪一下
Excuse me.
蒂姆 说说你是哪里人 哪个地方的
So, Tim, tell us where are you from, which part of the country?
他是康沃尔的 那儿很漂亮
He’s from Cornwall. Yeah, it’s really pretty.
就是西南端鞋子形状的那块地方
It’s that little bit right at the end, sort of looks like a shoe.
你是个律师 对吗
And you’re a lawyer, is that right?
是的 没错 他从没输过
Yep, that’s right. And he never loses.
有时候你以为他肯定赢不了了
You don’t think he’s gonna win,
但他总能想出个妙招
then he just pulls something out of the bag and,
然后就赢了
what do you know, he wins again.
你会自己回答问题吗
Do you ever answer any of your own questions?
-我…-他会的 他一般都自己回答
– I… – Yes, he does. Usually he does,
但今天不行 因为我一直说个不停
but not today because I’m doing all the talking
因为我很紧张
because I’m really nervous
我太喜欢他了 我希望你们也能喜欢他
and I kinda love him and I just… I want you to, too.
宝贝
Honey.
抱歉 蒂姆 你自己来吧
Sorry. Tim. Over to you.
说吧
Shoot.
-我想我爸爸…-我再说一句好吗
– Yeah, I think my dad… – Can I just say one more thing?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!