Two girls in earlier tonight.
其中一个是这世上最漂亮的女孩
One of them the prettiest girl in the world.
另一个有点像稍有姿色的妓♥女♥
The other one like a sort of nice prostitute.
有登记她们的名字吗
Did you get their names?
是的 她们刚走不久 等我找找
Yes. They left a while ago. Let’s see.
她们不是预订的 所以没有留下名字
No, I’m afraid they were walk-ins,
而且是用现金结的账
and it appears they paid by cash.
抱歉 先生
Sorry, sir.
没事 没事 很好
That’s okay. That’s fine, it’s brilliant.
只不过是我的世界末日罢了 谢谢了
It’s just the end of my life. Thanks so much.
开心点 伙计
Cheer up, mate.
要知道你现在
Apparently, you’re living with
是跟英国最伟大的在世剧作家住一块
Britain’s greatest living playwright.
通常我都不看他们写的东西
I don’t usually read them, obviously,
不过这是例外
but I couldn’t resist this one.
《哈利·查普曼天资过高 被判有罪》
“Harry Chapman found guilty of genius.”
凯特·摩斯摄影作品展
我要走了 现在就走
I have to go out. Right now.
为什么
Why?
她爱凯特·摩斯
She loves Kate Moss.
马里奥·泰斯蒂诺《谁是凯特》摄影展
谢谢你来陪我 小凯
Thanks for keeping me company, Kittle.
反正也没事做
Nothing better to do.
吉米呢
How’s Jimmy?
又把我甩了
Dumped me.
又来了
Not again.
-工作呢 -炒我鱿鱼了
– And work? – They’ve sacked me.
他们真白♥痴♥
Idiots.
-喝咖啡吗 -谢谢
– Coffee? – Please.
我只注意到照片中的猫 看到没
I’ve only just noticed this cat in this picture. See that cat?
看到了 真不错
I do see that cat. It’s very good.
老天
My God.
老天
My God!
干嘛
What?
就是她
It’s her.
就是她
It’s her!
就是她
That’s her!
去吧 小伙子
You go, girl.
抱歉
Sorry.
-你好 -你好
– Hi. – Hi.
你好吗
How are you?
我…我很好
I’m… I’m fine.
见到你真好
It’s so good to see you.
我们素未谋面
We’ve never met before.
不 他妈的
No, fuck.
-是啊 我们没见过 -没见过
– No, of course we haven’t. – No.
抱歉 我想你认错人了
Sorry, I think you’ve mistaken me for someone else.
不 不 不是
No, no, no.
你的名字叫玛丽
Your name’s Mary.
真是奇怪了
That’s distinctly weird.
你是怎么知道的
How do you know that?
因为你长得像玛丽
Well, you look like a Mary.
怎么说
In what way?
我妈也叫玛丽
My mum’s called Mary.
我长得像你妈吗
I look like your mother?
不像 你比她漂亮多了
No. You’re much prettier.
顺便提一下 刘海不错
It’s a nice fringe, by the way.
老天 我新剪的 可能太短了
God, it’s new and probably too short but… No.
谢谢你的夸奖
Well, gee, thank you and…
很高兴见到你
listen, it was really nice to meet you.
不过我要走了 我朋友在等我呢
I should probably go because my friend’s waiting for me.
况且咱们根本不认识
And you’re a, you’re a total stranger.
根本不认识
Total stranger.
是啊 这也太疯狂了
Yeah, it’s crazy stuff.
-是有点 -好吧
– Yeah, kind of. – Okay.
-再见 玛丽 -再见
– Bye, Mary. – Bye.

No.
怎么样了
How did it go?
太惨了
It was very poor.
真的十分惨
Very poor indeed, yeah.
那就再来一次
You gotta go again.
-你可以的 -再来一次
– You can do it. – Take two.
她总是…总是那么的与众不同
She just always… She always looks different.
抱歉 又是我
Sorry. it’s me again.
-你好 -抱歉
– Hi. – Sorry.
乔安娜 他是…
Joanna, this is…
蒂姆
Tim.
你好 很高兴见到你
Hello. Nice to meet you.
蒂姆是碰巧妈妈跟我同名的陌生人
Tim is a total stranger whose mother’s name is Mary.
我在这把玛丽认作是其他人了
I just had a weird experience with Mary here
但其实她不是
of thinking she was someone else. But she wasn’t.
不过我想能不能和你们一起参观
But I just wondered if I could walk round with you for a while,
因为我妹妹要走了
because my sister Kit Kat is about to leave.
是啊
Yeah.
再见
Bye.
所以
And so,
就剩下我一个人 挺孤单的
I’m about to be quite lonely.
好吧 我们的回答是不可以
Right. Well, I think we should probably say no.
可以啊 他笑起来挺可爱的
No, yes. But on the other hand, he’s got a quite nice smile,
头发也挺搞笑
and sort of, you know, fun hair.
可以啊
Yeah.
好吧
All right.
不过你得保证
But you have to promise that
你不是以下的其中之一
you are not one of the following things.
第一 疯子
One, a lunatic.
-没错 -我不是
– Yeah. – No.
第二 恋刘海癖
Two, a fringe fetishist.
我只是凯特·摩斯的头号♥男粉丝
I’m just Kate Moss’s number one male fan.
-老天 -真的吗
– God. – Really?
是啊 肯定是啊
Yeah. God, yeah.
你觉不觉得她的魅力来自于她的过去
Do you agree that the magic of her lies in her history?
看她早期打破常规的作品
That the informality of her early shots
与现如今的相比 你就知道
compared to this stuff so you just always know,
即便身穿高级时装
That despite the high fashion,
她依旧是那个在海滩上坦然全♥裸♥的不羁女孩
she’s still just that cheeky normal naked girl on the beach?
说的太好了
Couldn’t have put it better myself.
一语中的 我深表认同
That’s absolutely it. I agree with that profoundly.
要牛奶吗
Milk?

Yes.
-糖呢 -不要
– Sugar? – No.
男朋友呢
Boyfriend?
有了
Yes!
不 不 你没有男朋友
No. No, you don’t have a boyfriend.
我看上去不像有男朋友吗
Do I not look like I’d have a boyfriend?
-我看上去像交不到男朋友吗 -不像
– Do I look like I’d never get a boyfriend? – No.
这是我听过最无礼的话
That’s the rudest thing I’ve ever heard.
我不是这个意思 我只是没想到…
I didn’t mean it like that. I just didn’t expect…
是新交的男朋友吗
Is it quite a new boyfriend?
是的
Yes.
就是他 鲁伯特
There he is. Rupert.
-是啊 他很可爱 -鲁伯特
– Yes. He’s so cute. – Rupert?
大家好
Hi, guys.
抱歉我来晚了 跟我爸来的
Sorry I’m late, with my dad.
你好 鲁比
Hi, Rupee.
鲁比?
“Rupee”?
这是蒂姆
Well, this is Tim and
我们并不认识他
we don’t know him at all.
我觉得我们过后可以看场电影
Hey, I was thinking we could take in a film after this.
来桶爆米花 一杯可乐两个人喝
Get some mixed popcorn, share a Coke,
-靠在一起 -好啊
– snuggle. – Okay.

Okay.
你们什么时候认识的 什么时间点

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!