– Your last night? – Yes.
最后一晚再表白 或许会发生些奇迹哦
Try me on the last night. See what happens then, shall we?
我好期待呢
It’s exciting.
对
Right.
不 是个完美计划
No, it’s a perfect plan.
非常完美 最后一晚再表白
That’s absolutely perfect. Last night.
最后一晚
Last night.
谢谢
Thanks very much.
晚安 蒂米
Night-night, Timmy.
经验教训第一条
Big lesson number one,
不管怎样穿越都也无法让人爱上你
all the time travel in the world can’t make someone love you.
再见
Bye!
我的挚爱就这样离开我了
So the love of my life just drove away.
她走后第二天我也要走了
And the very next day it was my turn to leave.
拿着 别一次花完
There you go. Don’t spend it all at once.
谢了
Thanks.
别老给家里打电♥话♥
Don’t call too often,
你妈不喜欢老被人打扰
your mother doesn’t like to be disturbed.
好的 知道了
Okay. Thanks.
我坐着火车来到了伦敦
I caught the train to London
寻找未来 和我的爱情
in search of a future and a girlfriend.
我住在我爸的剧作家朋友哈利家里
I was staying in St John’s Wood, near Abbey Road,
他家在艾比路附近的圣约翰伍德区
with a playwright friend of my dad’s called Harry.
初到伦敦 能有亲友们投靠
It’s always nice to have family connections
真是一件好事
when you’re a new kid in town.
你 他妈 想干嘛
What the fuck do you want?
我是詹姆斯的儿子
I’m James’s son.
谁啊
Who?
-詹姆斯·莱克 -他怎么了
– James Lake. – What about him?
他说你有一间空房♥
He said you had a room.
进去 进到这 别动
Go in there and wait.
安静点 别弄出任何声响
Quietly. I mean it, don’t make a sound.
不然我就杀了你
Or I’ll kill you.
我刚想到了一个十年来最好的点子
I was actually having the first good idea I’ve had for a decade
你却按响了门铃
when you rang on the doorbell.
好了 现在全没了
But now it’s gone.
你个小杂种
You little shit.
你老爸过得怎样
How’s your dad?
我总觉得他是另类 有点怪怪的
Weird cock, I always thought. Something weird about him.
是吗
Really?
当然 其实我不太喜欢他
Yeah, I never really liked him, actually.
20世纪艺术界最有名的人物之一 波普艺术的倡导者和领袖
你妈现在长得还像安迪·沃霍尔吗
Your mum still look like Andy Warhol?
什么啊
What?
对了 那是我老婆
That, by the way, is my wife.
她很漂亮
Nice.
你一开始肯定不会喜欢她的
Yeah, you wouldn’t like her at first.
牙尖嘴利的
Sarcastic cow.
但最终你会发现
But eventually you’d realise that
她是这世上最好的人
she’s the best human being in the world.
理所当然 她离开我了
Which is why she left me, of course.
这是你的房♥间
Here you go.
不要搞太大声 尤其是在滚床单的时候
Try not to make too much noise, particularly when having sex.
那不可能的
No chance of that.
天啊 两个屌♥丝住在一个房♥子里
Christ, two losers in one house.
那是我女儿
That is my daughter.
喜欢就睡她吧 反正人人都睡过她
Have sex with her if you like. Apparently everyone else has.
住在这种地方很难有桃花
It wasn’t a hopeful set-up for romance.
工作上也没什么机会
And work didn’t help on that score either.
法律界就是个男人的世界
The world of law seems to be entirely full of men.
我是罗利 荣幸荣幸 有点小激动
I’m Rory. Very pleased to meet you. A real thrill.
咱俩说不定会成为哥们 是吧
Well, who knows, we might become, you know, pals, et cetera.
-你谁啊 -蒂姆·莱克
– Who the hell are you? – Tim Lake.
希望你别和这蠢瓜一样蠢就好
Well, I hope you’re better than this clown.
快过来 罗杰
Come on, Roger.
是罗利啦
It’s Rory, actually.
我都来这一年半了
I’ve been here a year and a half.
这是客气的说法
I’m just saying that to be nice.
我来这其实已经2年了
It’s two years actually.
半年寂寞地度过了
So six lonely months went by,
仍只有我跟哈利作伴
and it was still just me and Harry.
我日以继夜地忙着工作
Me lawyer-ing every hour of the day and night.
他则为新的演出作最后准备
And him putting the finishing touches to his new play.
无论有多少女孩与我擦肩而过
No matter how many girls there were in the world,
最终却只有罗利会停留
I always seemed to end up with Rory.
你好
Hello.
直到突然有一晚
Until, out of the blue,
在跟不靠谱的杰出去玩时
on a dodgy night out with dodgy Jay,
奇迹发生了
something miraculous happened.
这些侍应
The waiters are,
没错 都是盲人
wait for this, right, they’re blind.
开什么玩笑
You’re kidding me?
我没开玩笑 他们真的是完全看不见
I’m kidding you not. No, as bats. As bats!
先生 欢迎光临
Very good to have you here, gentlemen.
希望你们用餐愉快
I hope you enjoy your experience.
卡罗会带你们进去
Carlo will show you to your table.
-好的 -走吧 大♥师♥
– Great. – Lead on, maestro.
把你的右手搭到我的右肩上吧
Can I have your right hand on my right shoulder, please?
你朋友搭在你肩上 多谢合作
And your friend hold on to your shoulder. Thank you.
小心楼梯 做好心理准备
Mind the stairs and be prepared because,
里边真的什么都看不见
it’s completely dark.
晚上7:48
好的 先生 要是不介意的话
Okay, gentlemen, if you don’t mind,
你们可以坐在这两位女士的旁边
I can sit you here beside these two young ladies.
当然不介意 好极了
No, no. Sounds absolutely perfect!
天啊 听起来还挺自信
God, you sound very perky.
确实 而且还十分英俊
I am. And very handsome.
这边有人啊
Someone’s there.
-你好 -你好 我叫玛丽
– Hi. – Hi. I’m Mary.
我叫蒂姆 其实我妈也叫玛丽
I’m Tim. Mary’s my mother’s name, actually.
-人如其名吗 -还凑合
– Does it suit her? – Sort of.
不过她身子硬朗
Although she’s sturdy,
也许叫伯纳德[男名]更合适
so Bernard might have been a better fit.
好吧
Okay.
有东西碰到我手肘了
Something just touched my elbow.
晚上8:06
放心 不是我
Okay, that wasn’t me.
那更糟糕 要不是你 那是什么
No. Well, that just makes it worse. If it wasn’t you, who was it?
也不是我 因为我在摸其他东西
It wasn’t me because I’m touching something else.
是啊 把手拿开 谢谢
Yes, and you’ll stop that right away, thank you.
说实话 你们俩谁更漂亮
So, girls, be honest, who is more beautiful?
晚上8:53
-当然是我 -没错 是她
– I am. – Yeah. She is.
太棒了
Excellent!
其实我长得像凯特·摩斯
Actually, I look like Kate Moss.
凯特·摩斯 一位争议较多的世界级超模
真的吗
Really?
假的 我看起来像只松鼠
No. I sort of look like a squirrel.
你喜欢凯特·摩斯吗
Do you like Kate Moss?
我爱死她了
I absolutely love her.
其实今晚我打算
In fact, I almost wore
穿一条她的裙子 你呢
one of her dresses here tonight. You?
我没有 她的衣服不适合我
No, no, her clothes look terrible on me.
真不敢相信你也下周生日
I cannot believe that it’s your birthday next week as well.
晚上9:17
你的朋友有够热情的
Your friend Jay is quite enthusiastic.
其实我挺讨厌他
I actually hate him.
乔安娜这人怎样
What’s Joanna like?
-基本上就是个妓♥女♥ -是啊
– She’s basically a prostitute. – Yeah.
我猜这是草莓慕斯
I think it’s strawberry mousse.
晚上9:56
要尝尝吗
Do you want some?
好的 让我尝尝
Okay. I’ll try it.
好的 你的嘴在哪儿
Okay, where’s your mouth?