好 你来 你个懒蛋
Yeah, you do them, you lazy bum.
实际上 我现在从不♥穿♥越回过去
The truth is, I now don’t travel back at all.
一天也不
Not even for the day.
我努力过好每一天
I just try to live every day
就像我已经穿越回去一样
as if I’ve deliberately come back to this one day
我努力享受每一天
to enjoy it
就像它是我这平凡又非凡生命的
as if it was the full final day
最后一天
of my extraordinary, ordinary life.
很多事情不能一次成功
I don’t get many things right the first time
人们总是对我这样说
In fact, I am told that a lot
如今我知道
Now I know all the wrong turns
是那些过失带我走到今天
The stumbles and falls brought me here
哎呀 你都已经下来啦
Hello, you’re down already.
做得太好了 谢谢喽
That’s great. Thank you so much for that.
我们坐进来吧
And in we go.
那天之前 我在哪里
And where was I before the day
波丝 波丝
Posy? Posy!
那是第一次见到你美丽的脸
That I first saw your lovely face?
如今可以每天相见
Now I see it everyday
很美味的
That’s fine.
于是我知道
And I know that I am
我就是最幸运的人
I am, I am the luckiest
我们生命的每一天
We’re all travelling through time together
都是在时间中的旅行
every day of our lives.
我们所能做的就是
All we can do is
尽我们所能
do our best
珍惜这段美妙的旅程
to relish this remarkable ride.
对对对
Yes, yes, yes…
好的 到时候见
Okay, I’ll see you then.
拜拜啦
Bye-bye.
等下见
See you later.
剧 终