they’ve done it! Fantastic.
你太棒了 表现真好
That was brilliant. You’re so good.
这么吵都没被吵醒
Sleeping right through all that.
能帮个忙吗 我好紧张
Can you help me? I’m so nervous.
我们跟畅销书作者吃饭时穿什么比较好
What do I wear for dinner with our bestselling author?
先让我把怪兽画完 我就马上上去
Let me finish up with the monsters and I’ll come right up.
好极了 谢谢
Great. Thank you.
继续
Go again.
好啦 这件怎么样
Okay. How about this?
很漂亮 任务完成 很好
That’s gorgeous. Job done. Yeah.
不行 认真点挑 这个
No. Take it seriously. It’s…
我不确定 不行 我不喜欢
I don’t know. No, I hate it.
-没错 -这件没有亮点
– Yeah. – It’s boring and
而且让我看起来疙疙瘩瘩的
makes me look kind of lumpy.
没错 你说得对
No, you’re right.
确实没亮点 又都是疙瘩 我不喜欢
It is boring and lumpy. I hate it.
好吧 那这件呢
Okay. What about this?
美极了 就是它了
Gorgeous. We did it.
不行 胸露太多了
No, it’s too breasty.
-是吗 -好吧
– Is it? – Okay.
这件没有很显胸
It’s not too breasty.
不行 这双高跟鞋不能穿 看起来像妓♥女♥
No. I’m not wearing these heels. I look like a prostitute.
那就别穿高跟鞋了
Not high heels, then.
但是那样又会让腿显得很短
But then we have the short legs problem.
那你是想看起来像妓♥女♥还是矮子
Well, do you want to look like a prostitute or a dwarf?
小心 小心点说话
Warning. That’s a warning.
很好
Yes!
不好
No.
不行
No!
这件我喜欢
Now that I like.
不是 我还在挑裙子
No, I’m just picking up the dress
这件是打底的 你真是个坏人
that this goes under. Such a bad boy.
这一件呢
This one?
不算太坏
Not bad.
还有这一件呢
Or this one?
-你在考我吧 这是同一件 -不是
It’s a trick question, isn’t it? Same dress. – No!
不是吗
No?
好啦 我觉得这件还不赖
Okay. I don’t think this one’s too bad.
没错 很漂亮
Yeah, it’s fabulous.
-真的吗 -真的
– Really? – Yeah.
好吧 不错
Okay. Great. Good.
那件蓝色的怎么样
How about the blue one?
– 蓝色的 -是啊
– The blue one? – Yeah.
行啊
Yeah.
你是说没亮点又疙瘩的那件吗
The first one that you tried on that was boring and lumpy,
而实际上 它很惊艳 也不疙瘩
but that wasn’t actually boring and lumpy,
是那件吗
that one?
对的 你觉得哪件好
Yeah, which do you prefer?
我不知道 跟你说 我快疯了
I don’t know. I’m actually starting to go mad.
我貌似还是喜欢蓝色那件
I think I like the blue one.
-好吧 -就这样
– Okay. – Yeah.
好了好了 我还是穿这件走
Okay. Okay, let’s go with this one, then?
你美翻了
You look amazing.
-真的吗 -真心的
– Really? – Yes.
那多谢了
Okay, thanks.
我的天啊
God.
波丝哪去了
Where’s Posy?
我让她呆在楼下呢
I left her downstairs.
我放手稿那屋的门关了吧
Not leaving the door open to the room with the manuscript in it?
貌似没有
I don’t think so.
看着我 看着我的眼睛
Look at me. Look me in the eye.
告诉我怎么办
And talk me through this.
-我离死不远了 -好啦
– Basically my life is over. – OK.
我出去两分钟 也许一分钟就够
I really need to go out for just like two minutes, maybe one.
你敢
Don’t you dare!
你敢接 我该怎么办
Don’t you dare answer that! What am I gonna do?
我觉得我们真的该接电♥话♥了
I think that we should really answer the phone.
你要是接了那鬼电♥话♥
If you answer the goddamn phone,
我就用电♥话♥砸死你
I will kill you with the phone.
我不接电♥话♥ 但是我真的要出去一下
I won’t answer the phone, but I do need to get out.
不行 不准出去 不准 不行
No, no getting out, no getting out. No.
好吧
Okay, right.
抱歉啊 麦克尤恩先生
Sorry, Mr McEwan.
您的作品我们看了一大部分了 但是吧
We read most of your book but,
剩下那些有的染了色 有的碎成了渣
you see, the rest of it was coloured on or shredded.
对的
Yeah.
我没想到波丝会用碎纸机
I had no idea Posy actually knew how to use that machine
这么想来 还挺值得高兴的
in a way that’s impressive.
干嘛啊 有什么事
What is it? How can I help you?
是玛丽啊
Oh, Mary.
不是的 一切都…抱歉
No, everything… Sorry.
让你儿子解释吧
Your son will explain.
是你老妈
It’s your mother.
喂 妈
Hi, Mum.
不不不 没事 我们…
No, no, it’s okay. We’ll…
我们马上就去
We’ll come straight down.
好的 再见
Okay, bye-bye.
回来啦 亲爱的
Hello, darling.
妈妈 你好吗
Mum. How are you?
想听真话吗
Honestly?
当然
Why not?
气死我了
I am fucking furious.
没你♥爸♥爸的生活索然无味啊
I am so uninterested in a life without your father.
玛丽 走吧 我们泡点茶去
Mary. Come on, let’s make some tea.
你还好吗
How are you?
挺好的
Yeah, I’m fine.
吃饭了吗
Did you eat?
吃了的
Yes, of course.
德斯蒙德
Desmond.
您过得如何
How are you?
我很好 谢谢关心
I’m very well, thanks.
就是有点热
Though a little hot.
你♥爸♥可能不太好
Your father, I think, is not so well.
得了癌症
Cancer.
是啊
Yes.
蒂姆 我真的很难过
I’m very unhappy about it, Tim.
他在你婚礼上说他爱我
At your wedding he said he loved me.
-他确实很爱你 -我知道的
– He does. – I know.
那是我今生最美好的日子
That was the best day of my life.
今天可能是最糟糕的日子
So this is probably the worst.

Dad.
我的上帝
For God’s sake.
你也来这套
Not you, too.
什么
What?
奇巧刚刚哭着走了
Well, Kit Kat’s just rolled up blubbing her eyes out
现在你又来了
and now you’re here.
妈妈怎么跟你说的
What’s Mum been saying?
实话实说的
The truth.
好吧
Yeah, well,
还说什么了
apart from that?
可能是抽烟造成的
It may have been the smoking
但这个我改变不了
but I couldn’t undo that
因为在你们出生前我就抽烟了
as it was before you were all born.
不管怎么说
And anyway,
要不是我抽烟的样子特别帅
your mother definitely wouldn’t have gone out with me
你妈绝对不会跟我谈恋爱的
if I hadn’t been such a sexy smoker.
我这发现的也算早的了
I did get diagnosed as soon as possible,
但还是太晚了
but it was too late.
还有多少日子
How long have we got?
可能 可能几年吧
You know, it, it could be years.
到底多久

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!