Grab my hand. Close your eyes.
上帝啊 上帝啊
My God! My God!
他妈见鬼的上帝啊
My arsing God in a box.
不是吧
You’re kidding?
我可以回到任何时刻
I can go anywhere in time and
但你却偏偏把我带到史上最烂的一次聚会
you bring me back to the worst party of all time.
好像是 走吧
‘Fraid so. Let’s go.
我们还有事情要做
We’ve got work to do.
什么事
What work?
确保你不会遇见吉米·金凯德
Making sure you do not meet Jimmy Kincade.
快点 这里
Quick, in here.
但是他马上就要和我坠入爱河了
But he’s about to fall in love with me!
这次不会了
Not this time he isn’t.
这边的美女是谁啊 你叫詹妮弗是不是
Who’s the pretty looking girl? It’s Jennifer, isn’t it?
是啊
Yeah.
真狂野
Wild!
我喜欢你的裙子 詹妮弗
I like your skirt, Jennifer.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧 我懂了
Right, I get it.
如果他没有遇到我
If he hadn’t met me,
他就会找个别的女人上♥床♥
he would have just had sex with someone else.
要防患于未然吗
Nip it in the bud?
不好意思 吉米
Excuse me, Jimmy.
抱歉 我认识你吗
Sorry. Do I know you?
对 你认识
Yeah, you do.
咱俩很熟 抱歉
Very well. Sorry.
我打一开始就应该这么做的
And this is what I should have done right at the start.
新年快乐 各位 新年快乐
Happy New Year, everybody. Happy New Year.
快回柜橱里去
And back to the cupboard.
真惊人
Amazing!
然后会发生什么
What happens now?
天知道
God knows.
我只希望从现在开始
What I’m hoping is that from this moment on you avoid
你不会再招惹上这种肮脏小人了
the sleazy bad guys because they’re sleazy and bad.
你什么时候变得这么严肃了
When did you get so serious?
自从我差点失去你那一次起
Since it occurred to me that I might lose you.
准备好 接下来可能很奇怪
Brace yourself, this could be weird.
一切都会被改变
Things will have changed.
上帝啊
My God.
什么
What?
是杰
Jay.
-你说的是那个杰吗 -对
– Jay Jay? – Yes.
他很迷人 天啊
And he’s adorable. My God.
好吧
Right,
就这么办
let’s do this.
你们俩快点
Come on, you two.
妈妈刚开了一包饼干
Mum’s just cracked open a packet of biscuits.
我想起来有东西要给你
I’ve got something in mind for you.
我知道你准备说什么
I know what you’re gonna say.
吃块饼干 然后来帮我个忙
Have a biscuit and come and help me.
剩下的留给D舅舅
But leave the rest for Uncle D.
其实只是收拾一下屋子
It’s just tidying really.
-你还好吗 我很想你 -很好
– You all right? I missed you. – Yeah.
-你妈妈想让我去花♥园♥里帮忙 -好
– Your mum wants me to do some gardening. – Okay.
就是清理一下 长得乱糟糟的
It’s tidying up, it’s all a bit out of control.
所有死了的植物都清出去
Anything that looks dead, out.
我们要找这个 看到了吗 全部都要
This is what we’re looking for. Okay? All this.
死掉的东西 看这个
Dead stuff. See this.
都被撕成碎片了 是不是
They’ve torn them to shreds, haven’t they?
一切进展如何
How did everything go?
非常令人满意
Immensely satisfactory.
太好了 发生的所有事情都要告诉我
I’m so happy. I wanna hear all about it.
你能给我们做晚饭吗 因为我有点事
Will you do dinner for us because there’s something
6点前必须完成 不然就要被炒了
I have to do before 6:00 or I’ll get fired?
好的 乐意之至
Yeah. I can’t think of anything I’d love to do more.
好啦 世界上最漂亮的小美人在哪里
Okay, where is the most fabulous person in the world?
过来让爸爸喂你吃米粉糊糊
Come to your dad and get mashed up food shoved into your mouth!
你好啊 小伙子
Hello there, little boy.
你就
You just
站在这里不要动 我马上回来
wait there and I’ll be back in a minute.
爸 我能跟你稍微谈一下吗
Dad, can I have a quick word?
好的 没问题
Yeah. Sure.
我不能回到出生以前的时间了 是不是
I can’t go back past the birth again, can I?
不行 我应该跟你说的
No. I should have mentioned that.
出生之前都没关系 但那个特定的时间点
You’re okay till it comes out but the exact
一个特定的精♥子♥让你们有了
sperm at the exact moment got you this
这个孩子
particular baby,
所以如果你造成了任何一点细微变化
so if you do anything the tiniest bit
你生出来的孩子就会不同
different, you’ll have a different child.
那昨天以前就再也不能变了吗 定格了
So, every day up ’til yesterday is as it will always be? Lost?
和其他人一样
Just like for everyone else.
好吧 很有意思
Okay. Interesting.
真难办 我爱你 爸爸 我得走了
Tough. I love you, Dad. I’ve gotta go.
回去吧
Go home.
除非能保证这种事情再也不发生
We’re not leaving this room until we find
否则我们绝对不会离开这个房♥间一步
a way of making sure this never happens again.
你们现在该走了吧
Will you go now?
我必须得离开吉米 是不是
I have to leave Jimmy, don’t I?
永远
For good.
而且我得戒酒
And I have to stop drinking.
而且不能再随便换工作了
And stop leaving jobs.
而且我要和一个无聊的好人
And I have to go out with someone
谈恋爱
nice and boring.
终于觉悟了
Yay.
对了 好人不一定无聊
And, you know, nice isn’t necessarily boring.
比如?
Like who?
马特·达蒙
Matt Damon?
好耶
Okay.
我会和马特·达蒙约会的
I’ll go out with Matt Damon.
跟我讲 你最近见过杰吗
Tell me, have you seen Jay recently?
你的那个头发翘翘的杰吗
Your Jay? What, sticky-up hair Jay?
看起来就像个提线木偶的杰吗
Looks a bit like a muppet Jay?
对
Yes.
我突然想到了他 他一直对你很有好感
He just popped into my head. He’s always had a crush on you.
-真的吗 -真的
– Really? – Yeah.
好诡异
Weird!
考虑一下约他吃晚饭 你有时间吗
Thinking of asking him to dinner. Are you free?
可能吧 也许得先梳妆打扮一下
Might be. Might have to freshen up a bit first.
没错 你看起来惨死了
Yeah. You look shit.
乔安娜
Joanna.
感谢上帝 你们终于回来了
Thank Christ you’re back.
这就是一场恶梦
It’s been a total nightmare.
我懂 不过没关系的
I know. It’s all fine anyway.
她在哪里
Where is she?
这是我这辈子最糟糕的一晚
It was the single worst night of my life.
波丝在哪里
Where’s Posy?
找到啦 你好啊
There she is! Hello!
你好啊 你好
Hello! Hello.
亲爱的 你怎么样啊
Darling, how are you doing?
咱再生一个吧
Let’s have another one.
去死吧 不要
Screw that. No.
生孩子很疼的 而且会变胖 肥得流油
That hurt and I got fat. Like fat-fat.
只胖了一点点 不是吗
Got a little bit fat, didn’t she.
跟妈妈说你想要个小妹妹
Tell Mummy you want a sister.
不要 跟爸爸说你当独生女很高兴
No. Tell Daddy you’re happy being an only child.
幸运的是 我们都还是无所顾忌的年轻人
Fortunately we are young and careless and
不久之后我们就变成了四口之家
it wasn’t long before there were four of us.
不可思议 只有三岁的波丝·莱克
And this is incredible. Posy Lake, only 3 years old,
马上就打破女子10米跑的奥♥运♥会纪录了
is about to break the women’s 10 metre Olympic record.
他们会成功的 他们跑过来了
They’re gonna do it. And here they are,
他们做到了 了不起