No.
根本不会
Not for the world.
这就开始了
And so it begins.
丰富多彩的每日生活
Lots and lots of types of days.
多有趣
Fun!
叫波丝吧
Posy.
听你的
Posy she is.
世界上最漂亮的小姑娘
The most beautiful girl in the world.
想让爸爸抱了吧 我懂你的
You want your daddy. Yes, I know.
好嘞
Yeah.
没人能帮你做准备
No one can ever prepare you for
迎接即将到来的婴儿
what happens when you have a child.
当看到怀中的小孩子
When you see the baby in your arms
你就会明白现在这就是你的责任了
and you know that it’s your job now.
你无法对未知的爱与恐惧做好心理准备
No one can prepare you for the love and the fear.
她真可爱
She’s lovely.
你刚出生时可丑了
You were such an ugly baby.
不像小孩 像黑猩猩
More chimpanzee than child.
我还记得第一次见到你的时候
I remember the first time I saw you,
我很感谢上帝我们离伦敦动物园不远
I thanked God we were in
开车就到
driving distance of London Zoo.
来来 把这个小家伙抱过来
Come on, hand over the little bugger,
看看她会不会扭来扭去
let’s see if she bounces.
当然啦 她肯定会扭
Yeah, she definitely will bounce.
看啊
Look.
她什么都做得到
She can do anything.
看啊 你好啊
Look. Hello.
小宝贝
Sweetheart.
你无法预料自己所爱的人们
No one can prepare you for the love
会感受到什么样的爱
people you love can feel for them.
而且也没法预料
And nothing can prepare you for
那些没生小孩的朋友们的冷漠
the indifference of friends who don’t have babies.
想让杰叔叔抱抱吗
Do you wanna go to Uncle Jay?
不用了 谢谢 我这样很好
No, thanks, it’s fine. It’s great.
你还会惊讶这么快就得
And it’s a shock how quickly you have to move
搬到一个费用不菲的的新家
to a new place you completely can’t afford.
瞧这是什么
Look what we found.
快看它是谁
Look who it is!
亲爱的
Honey!
抱歉
Sorry.
突然之间 时空旅行好似毫无必要
Suddenly, time travel seems almost unnecessary,
因为生活中的其他部分都如此令人振奋
because every detail of life is so delightful.
它叫什么名字
What’s his name?
霍勒斯 我猜的
Horace, I think.
那肯定就叫这个
Of course it is.
我听说 作为教父唯一的重点就是
Only one important thing for a godfather, I’m told,
永远不要给小孩买♥♥比它身体还小的礼物
never bring a present smaller than the child.
闭嘴吧 你这个自以为是的混♥蛋♥
Shut up, you smug bastard.
别担心了 我什么东西都没带
Don’t worry, I didn’t bring anything at all.
她不会注意到的 脑子还没发育呢
She’ll never know. Hasn’t got a brain yet.
没想到在这里能见到你 哈利
I didn’t expect to see you here, Harry.
儿童聚会好像不是你的风格
Children’s party’s not exactly your style.
没错 玛丽 我被骗了
No, Mary, I was tricked.
他们跟我说有免费酒喝的
I was told there would be free booze.
我讨厌小孩子 你知道的
I hate kids, as you know.
话说奇巧去哪了
Where’s Kit Kat, by the way?
不知道 她说3点左右过来
I don’t know, she said she’d be here around 3:00.
你看我们还特别为她准备了紫色蛋糕
And you know we got purple cupcakes for her especially.
她来了
Here she is!
说曹操 曹操到
Speak of the devil, that will be her.
我们等奇巧姑姑来了再吃
We’ll wait till Aunty Kit Kat gets here.
你好 吉米
Hey. Jimmy.
我妹妹呢
Where’s my sister?
我还以为她在这里
Thought she was here.
没有 她还没到
No, she hasn’t arrived.
这可不妙
That’s not good.
你什么意思
What does that mean?
我们今天早上吵了一架
Um… We had an argument this morning.
就鸡毛蒜皮的小事 但她喝醉了
Over nothing, but she’d been drinking, so…
然后她就跑出家门开车来这
And then she ran out to get the car to come here and
我跟她说在这里碰面
I told her to meet me here so…
有一首巴兹·鲁尔曼的歌♥叫防晒霜
There’s a song by Baz Luhrmann called Sunscreen.
他说对未来的事情担忧
He says worrying about the future
就像用嚼口香糖
is as effective as trying to solve
解方程式一样 毫无意义
an algebra equation by chewing bubble gum.
生活中真正的麻烦
The real troubles in your life
永远是你意料之外的事情
will always be things that never crossed your worried mind.
怎么了
What happened?
我们吵架了
We had a fight.
然后
And,
大概我还没有完全清醒
maybe I wasn’t completely sober.
-她怎么样 -不太好
– How is she? – Not good.
她什么时候从哪里走的
When did she leave you? From where?
我要精确的时间和地址
I want it exact. Exact time. Exact address.
我们回来了 抱歉 抱歉
Here we are. Sorry, sorry.
来吧
Come on.
天啊
God.
-你好 -把她接来了
– Hi. – There she is.
小婴儿住在这里吗
Does a small baby live here?
在 她可兴奋了 就在楼下
Yes, and she’s so excited. She’s downstairs.
生日快乐 波丝
Happy birthday, Posy.
抱歉 我必须去接奇巧
I’m sorry. I had to pick up Kit Kat.
我以为她会自己开过来呢
I thought she was gonna drive herself.
结果还是不行
Turns out she couldn’t.
-她没事吧 -再说吧
– She okay? – Later.
我很担心奇巧
I’m worried about Kit Kat.
我知道
Yeah. I know.
我们喝茶的时候她一个人狂灌红酒
She was drinking wine while we were drinking tea.
吉米对她不好
And Jimmy wasn’t nice to her.
而且她根本对紫色蛋糕不理不睬
And she spurned the purple cupcakes.
我们得改变一下这个事实
We have to do something to fix it.
对
Yeah.
但是你要知道
But, you know,
就算要改变事实
if it’s gonna be fixed,
也应该让她自己来改变
I think she probably has to do it herself.
也许是
Maybe.
也许不是
Maybe not.
亲爱的 发生了什么事
My darling. What’s happened?
你是这个世界上最棒的人
You’re the best person in the world.
对我来说和我妻子一样重要 我不懂你
You’re top equal with my wife. I don’t get it.
也许 只是也许
Maybe, just maybe,
我是个失败者
I’m the faller.
每个家族都有一个失败者
Every family has, like, someone who falls,
成绩差 不停犯错
who doesn’t make the grade, who stumbles,
人生一团糟
who life trips up.
也许我就是咱家的失败者
Maybe I’m our faller.
不是这样的
No.
好吧 我要告诉你一个秘密
Okay. I’m gonna tell you a secret.
你得保证不会说出去
And you have to promise to keep it.
我们一直都互相保守秘密
We’ve always kept secrets.
是吗
We have?
你保证你永远 永远 永远
You promise you won’t ever, ever, ever,
永远 永远 永远 永远
ever, ever, ever, ever,
永远 永远都不说出去吗
ever, ever, ever, ever tell?
好
Yes.
我能时空旅行
I can travel in time.
为什么咱们要站在楼梯下的柜橱里
Why are we standing in the cupboard under the stairs?
因为我们要回到过去
Because we’re gonna go back in
让你对未来发生的事做出改变
time and you’re gonna do some things differently.
我就喜欢你说笑话
I love it when you’re funny.
抓住我的手 闭上眼睛