我知道 两个人在一起生活什么最重要 我也知道什么最不重要
…I have learned a lot about what works and does not work between two people.
我可以告诉你这两个孩子非常般配
And I can tell you, these kids are in very good shape.
他们的关系非常融洽
They have a very healthy relationship…
无论精神上 感情上还是肉体上
…spiritually, emotionally and physically.
实际上 嗯
And, well…
你也许看得出他们的爱情多么不同凡响
…you already know how famously they get along as friends…
但你可能还不知道 他们的性生活非常和谐
…but did you know that their sex life is positively white hot?
我的婚姻失败都要归咎于性生活的不和谐
The main reason both my marriages failed was sexual.
我是一个性♥欲♥旺盛的人
I mean, I am an extremely sexual person.
我没法自♥制♥ 因为我太容易兴奋了
I can’t help it. Just how I’m wired.
当我还是个小姑娘的时候
I mean, even when I was a little girl.
我六岁那年在上芭蕾舞课时就有了第一次性高♥潮♥
I had my first orgasm when I was 6, in ballet class.
不管怎样 我总会很容易就达到性高♥潮♥
Anyway, the point is…
而且还极其亢奋
…that I have always been very easily aroused and very orgasmic.
珍妮和我在这方面有很多共同点
I mean, Jeannie and I have a lot in common that way.
克利佛德和拉瑞都是好人
Clifford and Larry, I mean, they were nice guys…
但他们完全不能满足我
…but they just could not keep up with me.
总而言之 我不想让珍妮觉得丢脸
Anyway, I don’t wanna betray Jeannie’s confidence…
但我相信无论什么问题
…but let me just assure you…
这两个孩子都能克服的
…that whatever problems those two kids may run into along the way…
床第间的愉悦总能让他们 把所有矛盾很快丢在脑后
…they will always be able to count on what happens between the sheets…
让他们在一起
…to keep them together.
还要再来点吗
More soup?
不 我想已经够了
Uh, no. I think I’m fine now.
感觉如何了
How are we doing?
好极了
Just dandy.
加大药剂量可能有用
Couple more Advil ought to do it.
看起来你需要药性更猛点的东西 等我一会儿
Oh, no. You look like you need something stronger. Give me a second.
好了
Okay.
我子♥宫♥切除手术后还剩点药
I had these left over from my hysterectomy.
虽然有效期过了 但我想应该没问题
They’ve expired, but I think it’s okay.
这是什么 – 止痛药
Well, what is it? – Percodan.
我保证再过半小时 你就会跟没事一样
I guarantee you, within half an hour, you’ll be on cloud nine.
好了 烟雾 然后 继续
Okey-smokes. So, um, following the procession…
我会陪在新娘和新郎身边
…I’m gonna have the bride and the groom accompany me.
我要男傧相和女傧相 都靠近一些 好吗
And I’d like the best man and the maiden of honor to follow closely, all right?
但别忘了给新娘和新郎多留一些活动的空间
But don’t forget to leave the bride and groom, uh, space.
因为他们需要做一些动作
They need room to maneuver in here.
然后新娘的父亲 施密特先生
And the father of the bride, Mr. Schmidt…
请坐到前排右边的位置来
…will have a seat in the front row right there.
好吗
All right?
施密特先生
Mr. Schmidt?
施密特先生
Mr. Schmidt?
请你坐到前排来 好吗
You wanna go ahead and take your seat in the front row right there, please?
如果能允许我讲几句的话
If I could be permitted a personal note…
我从父母那里懂得了爱情是怎么回事 两位不可思议的老人
I learned about love from my parents, two extraordinary people…
居然在一起度过了62个春秋
…who were married 62 years.
今晚我甚至能感觉到
And they’re here, right here in this room tonight.
他们仍然还在这座房♥子里
I can feel them.
你好 妈妈 嗨 爸爸
Hello, Mom. Hi, Pop.
我想念你们 我爱你们
I miss you and I love you.
每次当我看着兰德尔和珍妮时
And I know every time I look at Randall and Jeannie…
我都知道
…I just think…
兰德尔和我很相像
Well, Randall’s hands and mine are a lot alike…
而珍妮和
…and Jeannie’s hands are…
你看起来好多了 华伦
Well, you seemed to have come around pretty good there, Warren.
你给我吃的药实在是厉害
That stuff you gave me, wow.
你得把它的名字写给我
You gotta write the name of that down for me.
非常有效
It really does the trick.
我知道如何让你彻底恢复
I know what’ll really get you out of the woods.
等我们回家以后 我要给你烧一池热水
Soon as we get home, I’m gonna fire up the hot tub…
上♥床♥之前你最好洗个热水澡
…and you’re gonna take a long soak before bed.
你会像个孩子那样睡得很香
You’ll sleep like a baby.
明天早上醒来你就会焕然一新
Tomorrow you’ll be good as new.
感觉如何
How does it feel?
非常不错
This is incredible.
我脑袋里都一片空白了
I had no idea.
简直无法用语言来描述 – 我就告诉过你嘛
It’s indescribable. – Didn’t I tell you?
我不是告诉过你吗
Didn’t I tell you?
不在意我也来洗吧
Mind if I join you?
喔 感觉好多了
Agh, that’s better.
多么美的夜晚
Oh, what a night.
我真的很感动
I was very moved.
这几个星期我都忙坏了
I mean, I’ve been so stressed these last few weeks…
以至于我几乎都忘记了 我的孩子就要成家了
…that I kind of lost sight of the fact that my little boy is getting married.
还有你的女儿
So is your little girl.
你想想看 从他们出生的那一天起 直到今天 这里
You think about it from the day they’re born and now it’s here.
真是个奇迹
It’s a miracle.
想想看 过了明天我们就是一家人了
Just think, after tomorrow, we’ll all be one big family.
我希望你能把这里当作你的第二个家
And I’m going to insist that you consider this your second home.
我会在餐桌边给你留着位置 无论是感恩节还是圣诞
I’ll set a place for you at the table for Thanksgiving and for Christmas.
在圣诞节时我们不送那些传统的礼物
Oh, and we don’t give traditional gifts at Christmas.
都是些我们自己做的工艺品 我们是个有创意的家庭
We make them. We’re a very creative family.
可以是一幅画 或者一首诗 或是一首歌♥
It can be a painting, or a poem, or a song.
只要是有灵感的东西都可以
I mean, whatever inspires you.
一切尽在不言中 你会和我们一同在布雷克诺吉经历很多美好时光
Oh, and it goes without saying you’ll come to our timeshare up in Breckinridge.
It’ll be just you and me while the kids are out on the slopes.
只有我们
Here we are.
一位离异女性和一位鳏夫
A divorcée and a widower.
仿佛是一对完美的绝配
Sounds like a perfect match to me.
怎么了
What’s the matter?
我现在想睡觉了 – 就这样走了
Oh, I have to go to bed now. – Just like that?
我们正谈得欢呢
Come on, we were having such a nice talk.
我太疲倦了
Ah, I’m all tuckered out. Uh…
谢谢你 罗蓓塔 晚安
Thank you, Roberta. Good night.
比海洋里鱼儿的出现
Longer than there’ve been fishes
更长久
In the ocean
比天空中鸟儿的翱翔还要高
Higher than any bird ever flew
我对你的爱情 比天空中
Longer than there’ve been stars Up in the heavens
星辰的历史更悠长
I’ve been in love with you
比任何山间的寺庙更坚固
Stronger than any mountain cathedral
比所有万物的生长更真实
Truer than any tree ever grew
比任何的密林都要深邃
Deeper than any forest primeval
我会一直爱你
I’ll be in love with you
我会一直爱你
I’ll be in love with you
让我们祈祷
Let us pray.
亲爱的天父啊 因为兰德尔和珍妮的结合
Dear heavenly father, our hearts are filled with great happiness…
我们的心充满了幸福的激动
…for the union of Randall and Jeannie…
爱是忍♥耐 爱是善良
“Love is patient. Love is kind.
爱不是嫉妒和自负 也不是傲慢和无礼
Love is not envious or boastful or arrogant or rude.
它不会自行持久
It does not insist on its own way.”
我生命中的每一天都会爱你
And I shall love you every day of my life.
当我说每一天的时候 我指的是每一天
And when I say every day, I mean every day.
当我说每一天的时候 我指的是全部24小时
And when I say day, I mean all 24 hours.
全部1440分钟
All 1440 minutes.
全部的86♥4♥00秒钟
All 86,400 seconds.
一位男人就要离开他的母亲
Well, a man shall leave his mother
一位女人就要离开她的家庭
And a woman leave her home
他们将结伴远行
They shall travel on
你 兰德尔·米德·何泽尔 愿意娶珍妮·柏德瓦恩·施密特
Do you, Randall Mead Hertzel, take Jean Bordwine Schmidt…
为你的合法妻子吗
…as your lawful wedded wife?
我愿意
I do.
而你 珍妮·柏德瓦恩·施密特 愿意嫁给兰德尔·米德·何泽尔
And do you, Jean Bordwine Schmidt, take Randall Mead Hertzel…
让他成为你合法的丈夫吗
…to be your lawful wedded husband?
我愿意
I do.
好的
Yeah.
我现在宣布你们为丈夫和妻子
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
我敢说他的话音里有点异样
I could tell there was something different in his voice and…
还记得吗 兰迪 你打电♥话♥给我
Remember, Randy? You called me up.
他说 “邓尼斯
And he says, “Dennis, uh…
我昨天晚上遇到一个女孩”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!