我确实看过一些视频录像 令我很吃惊
I actually looked at a couple pieces of video, and it just amazes me.
媒体所报道的自♥由♥主义者 继续寻找银色云层里的黑暗
The liberals and the media continue to look for a dark lining here in a silver cloud.
你有没注意到
Have you noticed…?
我能为你服务吗
What can I get for you?
我要一个香草冰淇淋
Um, I’ll have a Blizzard with vanilla ice cream.
加点什么
What would you like in it?
我要一些
Um, I’ll have some…
里斯片和一些甜酥饼
Reese’s Pieces and, uh, some, uh, cookie dough.
多大
What size?
中等 – 中等 好
Uh, medium. – Medium? Okay.
海伦
Helen?
海伦
Helen?
怎么啦 亲爱的
What’s the matter? Honey?
海伦
Helen?
醒来 亲爱的 快醒来
Wake up, please. Wake up.
亲爱的 噢 海伦
Oh, Helen.
噢 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
在我们走得更长远之前 沃伦 我想仔细检查一下你的一些日常开支
Before we go on any further, I wanted to just go over the expenses with you.
我们详细地记下了我们的费用 然后把他们分类
We itemize all of our charges, break them down into different categories.
我们的专业性劳务费 我们的埋葬费
For our professional services, embalming…
和其它为孩子准备的准备金
…other preparation of the bodies…
加起来大概是1550美元
…those figures would total up to about $1550.
然后是器材和人工费 探望和出殡的服务
For the use of our facilities, equipment, staff, visitation, and the funeral service…
再加起来 我们还有一些其他的开支 我们的公墓的管理费共1500美元
We have expenses out at the cemetery. Our charges in total amount of 1500.
总共加起来 我们也需要棺材
And in addition, we also have the casket…
这些全部加起来2700美元
…which will total up to about 2700.
最后 我们的汽车的使用 加上保养费 要大概430美元
Finally for the use of our automobiles and services, be about $430.
你有什么问题吗
Are there any questions or anything about that?
你要我怎么控制自己 – 嗯 我们当然有
What if I drive myself? – Well, we certainly have…
我想叫你去发怒 发怒去发泄自己
And I wanna tell you about anger, that anger’s okay.
如果我们埋怨上帝 他就会帮我们解决 然后我会告诉你为什么
God can handle it if we’re angry at him. And I’ll tell you why.
9年前
Nine years ago…
还好吗 亲爱的
Yeah. Randall.
你没事吧 亲爱的
You okay, honey?
因为我们没有一个人活在自己的生活中
For none of us liveth to himself.
没有人是会去杀了自己的 如果我们确实还生存着 我们一直活到变成神仙
And no man dieth to himself. For if we live, we live unto the Lord.
如果我们死了 我们就成仙了
And if we die, we die unto the Lord.
我们会非常想念海伦的
We’re gonna miss Helen so much.
我知道 – 她是最伟大的母亲
I know. – The greatest woman.
是个可爱 热情的好女人
Just the sweetest, warmest, most wonderful woman.
我知道 我知道 – 我们为你祈祷 沃伦
I know, I know. – We’re praying for you, Warren.
如果你需要什么 就打电♥话♥给我们
If there’s anything you need, you call us, okay?
好 – 好
Okay. – Okay?
好 -真的 现在好点没
Okay. – Okay, really, now.
是的 是的 – 好吧
Yeah. Yeah. – All right.
我不敢相信 沃伦 我还是不敢相信
I can’t believe it, Warren. I still can’t believe it.
我知道 雷 我知道
I know, Ray, I know.
她还
She was just…
她还那么年轻
She was too young.
她真的还
She was just so…
我知道 雷 谢谢你
Yeah, I know, Ray. I… Thank you.
你是个好朋友 雷
You’re a good friend, Ray.
自己照顾好自己 沃伦 – 我会的
You take care of yourself, Warren. – I will.
你也是 雷 非常谢谢你 -你保证
You too, Ray. Thanks for everything. – Yeah.
我们很快会见面的 – 好
We’ll see you real soon. – Okay.
给 我给你拿这个
Here, let me get this for you.
他们真好 带来了这些食物
Nice of people to bring all this food.
全部都是冷盘
All these cold cuts.
肯定会留下很多残留物的
Gonna be a lot of leftovers.
噢 爸爸
Oh, Dad.
我明白 吉尼
I know, Jeannie.
我明白
I know.
我明白
I know.
她是一个非常特别的夫人
She was a very special lady.
我 真的 真的很想念她 我已经想念着她了
I for one am really gonna miss her. I miss her already.
我知道我们都是
I know we all do.
让我们给她敬酒
Let’s drink to her.
给海伦的
Here’s to Helen.
他们破坏了这美好的家庭
They broke the mold.
他们破坏了这美好的家庭
They broke the mold.
海伦 我们爱你 我们想你
Helen, we love you, we miss you…
我们会永远想你的
…and we always will.
你怎么了 还好吧
How you doing? You doing okay?
很好 – 你肯定
Fine. – You sure?

Yeah.
真的很难接受
Must be really tough.
我记得我伯母过世的时候
I remember when my aunt died.
我感觉是那么的不真实 那是美国的国♥庆♥
It was so unreal. It was the 4th of July.
我永远不会忘记
I’ll never forget it.
所以 听着 沃伦
So listen, Warren.
我知道现在不是谈论这事情的时候
I know now is definitely not the time to talk about it…
但在我们离开你之前 你花几分钟
…but if before we leave you wanna take a few minutes…
从这悲伤中脱离出来
…take your mind off all of this craziness…
这才是我想告诉你的最重要的事情
…there’s something real important I wanna talk to you about.
那是什么
What’s that?
是个投资机会 真的令人十分兴奋
It’s an investment opportunity. It’s really exciting.
我要把你放在第一层
And I wanna get you in on the ground floor with me.
噢 – 并不是金字塔型的
Oh. – And it’s not a pyramid scheme.
很多人认为这是个金字塔型的 但它不是
A lot of people think it’s a pyramid scheme, heh, but it’s not.
它几乎可以保证把你的钱番一番
It’s almost guaranteed you can double your money…
可能仅仅一年就赚三倍
…maybe even triple it in the first year alone.
这就是 沃伦 我不要永远都卖♥♥水床
The thing is, Warren, I’m not gonna be selling waterbeds forever.
我有计划了
I got plans.
我们可能没什么机会谈这个
We haven’t had much chance to talk about it, you and I…
但我知道有个大的商机朝我走来
…but I got a pretty good business head on me.
我去听了很多研讨会 也听了很多的录音
I’ve been going to seminars lately and listening to a lot of tapes…
蛋黄酱还是芥末
Mayonnaise or mustard?
两个都喜欢 – 好
I like both. – Okay.
那面包别烤太久 我不喜欢吃烘得干干的面包
And, uh, don’t toast the bread too much. I don’t like my bread very toasted.
还要些野餐味的马铃薯片
And I’ll have some of those barbeque potato chips.
不是素装的那种 那些是你妈妈的
Not the plain ones. Those are your mother’s.
那烤烧味野餐口味的才是我的
The barbeque ones are mine.
你和兰德尔可以吃那些素装的
In fact, you and Randall can take those plain ones.
不吃就浪费了 我是不会吃的
They’ll just go to waste here. I won’t eat them.
也许你可以试一片
Maybe you can eat them on the plane.

Fine.
真高兴见到你
So good to see you.
我希望你们没那么早回去
I sure wish you didn’t have to get back so soon.
可以留久一点吗
Can’t you take a few days more?
你可以叫他们去干活吗 他们明白的
Couldn’t you just talk to them at work? I mean, they’d understand.
嘿 谁来照顾我
Heck, who’s gonna take care of me?
你的三文治
Here’s your sandwich.
太好了 真的太好了
Mm, wonderful. Just wonderful.
你明白 爸
You know, Dad…
你从今要习惯自己照顾自己了
…you’re gonna have to get used to taking care of yourself now.
我知道 我知道
Mm, I know. I know.
你可能需要请个女佣
You might have to hire a maid.
女佣
A maid?
不 我还忙得过来
Oh, no. I’ll be all right.
我不必要额外的开支
I don’t need the extra expense.
你起码要几周才能适应过来
At least for, uh, a few weeks while you’re dealing with this.
所以我才叫你留下来久一点
Well, that’s why I’m asking you to stay and help me out.
爸爸 我和你说 我希望我能留下来 可是我不可以
Dad, I told you. I wish I could, but I can’t.
我还有太多的工作要继续了
I’ve got too much going on.
即使我有多余的时间休息 我也要举♥行♥我的婚礼啊
And even if I could get more time off, I’ve got the wedding.
那是个全职工作
That’s a full-time job all its own.
你现在提到的 宝贝
Well, now that you mention it, honey…
我想你考虑一下延迟点
…I think you should consider postponing it.
推迟婚礼 我们不可以 我们都准备好了
Postpone the wedding? We can’t do that, it’s all set.
我只是想说你可以趁此机会 重新想想
I’m just saying you might wanna take this opportunity to rethink things.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!