Target’s on the move!
太神奇了
It’s amazing.
波老板 我们要错过机会了
Mr. Burnish, we’re missing our chance.
麻♥醉♥枪♥上膛
Load tranq guns.
等等 别开枪
Wait! Hold your fire!
退后
Get back!
波老板
Mr. Burnish!
开枪吧
Take the shot!

Oh, no!
他在保护他们
He’s defending them.
波老板
Mr. Burnish!
波老板
Mr. Burnish!
博士 我错了
Doctor, I was wrong.
你是对的
You were right.
必须要保护雪人
The Yeti must be protected.
而保护雪人的最好办法就是放他走
And the best way to protect the Yeti is to let him go.
我们必须要放他走
We must let him go.
队长 让你的手下把枪收起来
Captain, order your men to stow their weapons.
快点
Do it, now!
快 波老板需要帮助
Quick! Mr. Burnish needs help.
队长
Captain…
自♥由♥开火
Fire at will!
开火 开火 开火
Fire! Fire! Fire!
大珠
Everest!
-不 -抓住孩子们
– No! – Get the kids.
-大珠 -不 不
– Everest! – No! No!
-大珠 -住手
– Everest! – Stop!
我会确保雪人醒不过来
I’ll make sure the Yeti’s out.

No!
你再也逃不掉了
You are never going to escape again.
-等等 抓住她 -住手
– Wait, wait, get her! – Stop it!
小艺
Yi!
小艺
Yi!
-不 不 不 -小艺 不
– No! No! No! – Yi! No!
-解决了一个 -小艺
– Well, that’s one down. – Yi!
好了 撤离
All right, move out.
-是 长官 -是 长官
– Yes, sir. – Yes, sir.
-收到 撤离 -回去
– Copy that. Moving out. – Go back!
-不 小艺 -回去 小艺
– No! Yi! – Go back! Yi!
停车
Stop the car!
-是大珠 -不 这不可能
– It’s Everest. – No. This can’t be happening!
-快走 快跑啊 -快 快 快
– Let’s go! Get out of here! – Go, go, go!
先生 先生 醒醒
Sir… Sir, wake up.
小艺 你没事
Yi! You’re okay.
大珠
Everest!
我们不是要活捉雪人吗
I thought we had to keep the Yeti alive.
只能捉死的了
Dead will have to do.

No!

Yes!

No!
大珠
Everest?
大珠
Everest?
大珠
Everest?
你是目前为止
You are, by far,
我见过的最神奇的生物
the most extraordinary creature I have ever seen.
所以这个世界绝对不能知道你的存在
That is exactly why the world must never know you exist.
他们不会理解 我之前就是
They would not understand. I didn’t.
好了 能让我带你们回家吗
Now, can I please help you get back to the city?
谢谢
Thank you…
但我答应了要带大珠回家 他还没到家
But I promised to take Everest home, and he’s not home yet.
你们要带大珠去珠穆朗玛峰吗
You’re going to take Everest all the way to Everest?
不可能做到的
That is impossible.
先生 无意冒犯
Sir, with all due respect,
小艺决心要做什么事 没有什么是不可能的
when Yi sets her mind on something, nothing is impossible.
是的
Yes.
好冷
It’s cold.
但我有东西必须要给你们
But there is something I have to insist that I give you.
-谢谢 -谢谢
– Thank you! – Thank you!
再见
See you later.
别担心 我就在这里等着
Don’t worry, I’ll be waiting right here.
他们只要我们的大衣 戴夫
They just wanted our coats, Dave.
大伙
Guys…
这山真的很高
It sure is a long way up there.
大珠
Everest?
-真酷 -好了 来吧
– Cool! – All right. Bring it!

Yeah!
大珠 是你的山
Everest, it’s your mountain.
我们现在该怎么做
What do we do now?
我不知道
I don’t know.
他的父母
His parents.
他们要是打篮球一定很厉害
They’d be so good at basketball.
我们终于到家了 大珠
We’re finally home, Everest.

Home.
我不…
I can’t…
我不敢相信旅程结束了
I can’t believe the journey’s over.
你是对的
You’re right.
并没有结束
It’s not over.
谢谢你 大珠
Thank you, Everest.
我永远都不会忘记你 大珠
I’ll never forget you, Everest!
-再见 -再见
– Goodbye! – Bye!
-再见 谢谢 -谢谢
– Bye! Thank you! – Thank you!

Ma!
小艺 你回来了
Yi? You’re back.
旅行怎么样
How was the trip?
小艺
Yi?
我好想你们
I missed you both so much.
你回来真好 孙女
It’s good to have you back, granddaughter.
你去开门吧
Why don’t you get that?
可能是兄弟俩
It’s probably the boys.
谁准备好吃奶奶的包子了
Who is ready for Nai Nai’s pork buns?
看我在你家门口发现了什么
Look what I found on your doorstep.
是寄给我们三个的
It’s addressed to all of us.
嘘 快过来
Shh! Come over here.
为下次冒险做好准备
波老板
为下次冒险做好准备
For your next adventure.
孩子们
Hey, kids…
-北♥京♥怎么样 -鹏鹏
– how was Beijing? – Peng.
是改变人生的经历
It was, um, life-changing.
那很好啊
That’s great.
大家开吃吧
Everybody, dig in.
我完全明白你对猪肉包子的喜爱了
I totally see what you mean about these pork buns.
这世上没有谁
There is no one in the world
比我更爱吃包子了
who likes these pork buns more than me.
或许有一个
Well, maybe one.
谁 还有谁喜欢我的包子
Who? Who else like my buns?
不许笑 我是认真的
No laughing. I’m serious.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!