真怪
That’s weird.
它们为什么要逆流游
Why are they swimming against the current?
实际上 它们是要回家
They’re actually trying to get back home.
把它放回去吧
Yeah. Let’s just put him back.
你觉得它能到家吗
Do you think he’ll make it?
他肯定会努力的
Well, he’s sure gonna try.
你知道锦鲤象征着坚持不懈吗
You know these fish are the symbol of perseverance?
什么
What?
我妈是这么跟我说的
It’s, uh… it’s just something my mom told me.
是说即使处境非常艰难
It means that when things get really tough…
它们也决不放弃
they never give up.
伙计们 我们得接着走
You know what, guys? We have to keep going.
来 来 伙计们 我们走
Come on. Come on, you guys, let’s go.
大珠 把鱼放下
Everest, put the fish down.
放回水里
Into the water.
后退 你这怪物
Get back, you abominable creature!
后退
Back!
真棒 毫不意外
That’s great. Of course.
他柔和地小声说
He said in the sweetest little voice,
“你还挺可爱的 长着豆豆眼 丑得别具一格”
“You’re cute in your own ugly, beady-eyed kind of way.”
我告诉你 他心软了
I tell you, he’s going soft!
我们得动作快点
We need to act fast.
如果那小子说得没错 我们明天找到了雪人
If that kid is right and we find the Yeti at the river tomorrow,
不惜一切手段也要拿下他
use any means possible to take him down.
我以为我们得活捉他
I thought we had to keep the Yeti alive.
他死了买♥♥家就不会付钱
The buyer won’t pay us unless he’s still breathing,
但没人在乎他有没有受伤
but if he’s a little banged up, who cares?
反正他们为了做实验
They’re just gonna chop him up into little pieces
总要把他剁碎的
for their experiments anyway.
孩子们怎么办
Well, what do we do with the kids?
如果你要分到你那百分之十 就得甩掉他们
If you want your 10%, you’ll get rid of them.
彻底地
For good!
还有这只我一直带在身边的老鼠
And get rid of this rodent I’ve been carrying around.
你知道维持这种
Do you know how hard it
英国动物爱好者的假象有多难吗
is to keep up this British animal-lover act?
我不干了
I’m done!
女公爵 但她是只独一无二的白化跳鼠
Duchess? But she’s a one-of-a-kind albino jerboa.
她就是只老鼠 你个白♥痴♥
She’s just a rat, you idiot!
我的钥匙
Hey! My keys.
来 我觉得你跟着他混更好
Here, I think you’re better off with this guy.
现在不行
Not now.
好 来看看吧
All right, let’s see.
越野车 动静太大
SUV? Too loud.
运输车 不行
Transporter? No.
这是什么
What’s this one?
酷毙了
Sweet.
检查发型 帅极了 阿俊
Check the hair. Lookin’ good, Jin.
谢了 阿俊
Thanks, Jin.
好了 开始吧
All right, let’s do this.
别害怕 宝贝鞋 我护着你
It’s okay, babies. It’s okay, I got you.
不行 不行 我做不到
Nope. Nope. I can’t do it.
好吧 好吧 拿走吧
All right, fine, just take it!
当一条锦鲤 当一条锦鲤
Be the koi fish. Be the koi fish.
就这样 鹏鹏
That’s it, Peng.
你就一直这样游
You keep swimming.
那是什么声音
What was that?
快走
Come on!
太好了 不用再游泳了
All right! No more swimming!
可我们怎么赶上火车呢
Yeah, but, how are we gonna catch it?
我说这才叫旅行
Now, this is the way to travel!
准备好了吗 大珠
Ready, Everest?
剪刀石头布
再来
Again.
大珠 我
You know, Everest, I…
我真是搞不懂 你是怎么做到的
I can’t figure you out. I mean, how do you do that?
或许这就是他的天赋
Maybe it’s his gift…
就像你拉小提琴和我打篮球的时候一样
Like when you play the violin, or when I play basketball.
大珠能与大自然对话
Everest talks to nature.
我说这才叫天赋
Now, that? That is a gift.
就是这个村子
Well, this is the village.
你看见阿俊了吗
Do you see Jin?
从这群人中找吗 你在开玩笑吗
Through that mob? Are you kidding me?
-我们俩得去找他 -大珠怎么办
– We need to both look for him. – What about Everest?
快走 牦牛
Move it, yaks!
我有个主意
I’ve got an idea.
把绳子都拿上
Grab all of that rope.
-你有看见什么吗 -没有
– Can you see anything? – Nope.
小艺 他在那里
Yi, there he is!
阿俊 阿俊
Jin! Jin!
-我们要跟丢了 -我去追他
– We’re gonna lose him. – I’ll run ahead.
你待在这里 融入牛群
Stay there and blend in.
你的牦牛长得好奇怪
Your yak is odd-looking.
别羞辱我的牦牛
Don’t body-shame my yak.
阿俊 阿俊
Jin! Jin!
怎么了
Yes?
真抱歉
I’m so sorry.
-不好 -继续找 他说他们会在这里
– No. – Keep looking. He said they would be here.
我不敢相信他居然撞坏了我的摩托
I can’t believe he crashed my bike.
-快看 -发现目标 出动
– Look! – Target spotted. Move out.
他们发现我们了 快跑 快跑
They found us. Let’s go! Go!
跑啊 大珠 快跑啊
Go, Everest, go. Move it!
糟了
No. Oh, no.
那边的
Hey, you!
-要我搭你一程吗 -阿俊
– Need a ride? – Jin?
-你来了 -那是当然
– You showed up! – Of course I did.
等等 鹏鹏在哪
Wait, where’s Peng?
大珠
Everest!
不好
Oh, no!
身高一米四七 准备好上场的是
Coming in at 4’10” and ready to take the game,
威猛的鹏鹏
the mighty Peng!
击掌
High five! Yeah!
-大珠 鹏鹏 -鹏鹏 快来
– Everest! Peng! – Peng! Come on!
阿俊 我就知道你会来
Jin! I knew you’d be here.
很高兴见到你 表弟
Good to see ya, cuz.
你的宝贝鞋怎么了
What happened to your babies?
鹏鹏
Well, Peng…
我的宝贝鞋长大了
My babies are all grown up.
抓紧了
Hang on.
队长 不准让他们逃掉了
Captain, don’t you dare let them get away.
抓紧 这位小姐自有她的绝技
Hold on. This little lady has a few tricks up her sleeve.
-开快点 -我在努力了
– Go faster! – I’m trying!
大珠 做点什么
Everest, do something.
快点 大珠
Hurry, Everest!
有用了
It’s working!
糟了 大伙 大伙
Oh, no. Guys. Guys!
转弯 转弯 转弯
Turn, turn, turn! Turn, turn!
这简直难以置信
This is unbelievable.
鹏鹏 鹏鹏 快看 不用怕
Peng! Peng! Look. It’s okay.
-不可思议 -难以置信
– This is amazing! – This is impossible!
大珠 把它变得更大
Come on, Everest, make it go bigger!
更高
Higher!
慢点
Slow down.
慢点
Slow down!
-鹏鹏 -他在哪
– Peng! – Where is he?
鹏鹏
Peng?
不好
Oh, no.
大珠 不行 大珠
Everest, no. Everest.
憋住
Hold it in.
不要
No, no!
阿俊 你脸上沾了点东西
Hey, Jin. You got a little something right here.
不