队长 全体散开
Captain, let us fan out.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
那村子在地图上距离我们只有一公分
Now, on the map, that village is only a centimeter away.
不可能那么远
That can’t be that far.
肯定就在山的另一…
It must just be on the other side of the…
黄山
The Yellow Mountain.
等等 我们才不要爬那个
Wait. Wait. We are not going over that.
来 大珠 看我们谁跑得快
Come on, Everest, I’ll race you!
你们俩 等一等
Hey, you guys, wait right there!
大珠 看 许个愿
Everest, look. Make a wish.
不不 这是许愿用的
No, no. They’re for wishing.
腿抽筋了 停一下
Leg cramp. Stop for a sec.
行 如果你实在走不动
Okay. I mean, if you really need to.
我希望我是个篮球明星
I wish I was a basketball superstar.
踏上冠军赛球场的是 威猛的鹏鹏
Starting in the championship game, the mighty Peng!
等等 那是无人机吗 酷
Wait, is that a drone? Cool!
好吧 没那么酷 没那么酷
Okay. Not so cool! Not so cool!
不 是城里的那些人
Oh, no. It’s those guys from the city.
跟你说这主意太疯狂了
I told you this was a crazy idea.
队长 我拍到了
Captain, I have footage.
收到
Copy that.
那些小贼偷了我的雪人
Those little thieves stole my Yeti!
-带我们去 -盯住他们
– Get us there. – Keep your eyes on ’em.
我们马上到
We’re on our way.
现在怎么办
What now?
我希望有办法离开
I wish there was a way out of here.
发生了什么
What’s going on?
小艺 放手 太危险了
Yi, let go of that! It’s dangerous!
大珠 你确定吗
Everest, are you sure about this?
不 鹏鹏 马上下来 鹏鹏
No, Peng! Get down from there right now! Hey, Peng!
-阿俊 跳过来 -跳过来
– Jin! Jump! – Jump!
不 下来 手给我
No, get down here! Give me your hand!
抓住你了
Got ya!
河边那个村子碰头
Meet me at that village by the river!
我们会去的
We’ll be there!
照顾好鹏鹏
And take care of Peng!
大家一起推
Everyone, push!
-你看到了吗 -那是个巨型蒲公英吗
– Are you catching this? – Is that a giant dandelion?
巨型蒲公英
Giant dandelions?
别瞎耽误了 抓住我的雪人
Look, stop messing about and get my Yeti!
是 先生
Yes, sir.
击落他们
Let’s take ’em down.
接我一招 无人机
Yeah! Take that, drones!
谁去告诉波老板
So, who’s going to tell Mr. Burnish?
我不去
Not it!
-救命 -等等 我们这是去哪里
– Help! – Wait, where are we going?
但愿你没受伤 我自我介绍一下
I hope you’re not hurt. Let me introduce myself.
-我是扎拉博士 -我知道你是谁
– I’m Doctor Zara. – I know who you are.
-是吗 -对
– You do? – Yeah.
你们是坏人
You’re the bad guys.
你的沙鼠吓到我了
Your gerbil is freaking me out.
这孩子看穿了沙鼠 我喜欢
A boy that knows his gerbils. I like him.
坏人 你完全误会了
Bad? Listen, you’ve got this all wrong.
那个野生动物行为难以预料 甚至有危险性
That wild beast is unpredictable, even dangerous.
那雪人绑♥架♥你朋友时 我们是想救她
We were trying to rescue your friend when the Yeti kidnapped her.
他的确绑♥架♥了她
He did kidnap her.
听好 你这傻瓜
Listen, you twit!
那雪人是我的 他是我的雪人 我要找回我的雪人
I own that Yeti. He is my Yeti. I want my Yeti back!
懂吗 点头就行
Right? Just nod.
波老板 拜托
Mr. Burnish, please!
好吧
All right, look.
我得找到我表弟和我朋友
I just need to find my cousin and my friend
把他们安全地送回城里
and get ’em back to the city in one piece.
我可以把你们都送回城里
I can get all of you back to the city,
但我得知道
but the only way I can
他们在哪里 才能提供帮助
help your friends is if I know where they are.
你知道吗
Do you know?
那雪人是我研究的关键
That Yeti is the pinnacle of my research.
我真的需要把他找回来
I really need him back.
我不知道他们现在在哪里
I don’t know where they are,
但我知道他们会去哪里
but I do know where they will be.
做好准备
Brace yourselves!
大珠
Everest!
不 这边
No, over here!
太不可思议 大珠
That was amazing, Everest.
你救了我们 现在我们到了…
You saved us. And now, we’re…
我们在哪里
Where are we?
我只知道离阿俊很远
All I know is we’re a long way from Jin.
是啊 这是他的错 他应该跳过来的
Yeah, well, that’s his fault. He should have jumped.
他为什么从来都不跳
I mean, why doesn’t he ever just jump?
他跳了 在城里的时候他跳上了船
He did. He jumped on that boat back in the city.
所以他才和我们一起踏上了旅程
That’s what got him on this trip in the first place.
对 但那是因为他担心你
Yeah, but that’s because he was worried about you.
你是他的家人
You’re his family.
小艺 他也把你当家人
Yi, he thinks of you as family, too.
什…什么
Wh… what?
小乌龟
Hey, little turtle.
大珠
Everest…
阿俊说小时候 小艺就像是他妹妹
Jin said Yi was like his little sister when they were kids.
她总是会做一些出格的事
She was always doing something crazy
然后惹一身麻烦
that would get her into trouble,
所以他得照顾她
so he had to watch out for her.
他现在也一样
And he still does.
我们该动身了
I think we should get going.
不过别担心 我能带咱们离开这里 走吧
But don’t worry. I can get us out of here. Let’s go.
把它们放下来 大珠
Put ’em down, Everest.
突然间 我看到了
Suddenly, I saw it.
一个雪人 一个真正的雪人
A Yeti. A real Yeti.
冰冷的眼睛凝视着我
Cold eyes staring.
它要杀我
It tried to kill me.
我得自卫 我挥舞我的冰镐…
I needed to protect myself. I swung my ice axe…
然后它不见了
And it was gone.
没有脚印 无影无踪
No footprints. Nothing.
我回来告诉所有人
I rushed back to tell the world
发生了什么 但没有证据
what had happened, but without proof…
人们嘲笑我
They laughed at me.
人们嘲笑我
They laughed at me.
你这些年都在找证据吗
You spent all these years trying to get your proof?
我太习惯于俯瞰世界了
I’m so used to looking down on the world,
仰视时竟然感觉如此渺小
it’s amazing how small one feels just by looking up.
波老板 我们明天得早起
Mr. Burnish, we need to get an early start.
多亏阿俊 我们知道了雪人的行踪
Thanks to Jin, we’ve learned the Yeti’s whereabouts.
对 对
Yes, yes.
女公爵 你是叫这名字吗
Duchess. Is that your name?
你还挺可爱的
You’re kind of cute, you know,
长着豆豆眼 丑得别具一格
in your own ugly, beady-eyed kind of way.
我的脚都要断了
I can’t feel my feet.
“别担心 我能带咱们离开这里”
“Don’t worry, I’ll get us out of here.”
我当时想什么呢
What was I thinking?
我们彻底迷路了
We are completely lost.
大珠还离他的山远得很
Everest is nowhere near his mountain,
看之前的样子
and for all we know,
阿俊现在可能有麻烦了 而且…
Jin could be in trouble right now. And it’s…
全是我的错
It’s all my fault.
阿俊说这旅行是发疯
Jin said this trip was a crazy idea.
我不知道 也许他是对的
And, I don’t know, maybe he’s right.
但是
I mean, but…
我们现在真的很需要他
We could sure use him right now.
是啊 以及他手♥机♥上的地图
Yeah. And the map on his cell phone.
没事 大珠 是锦鲤
It’s okay, Everest. It’s just a koi fish.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!