And a side of pork.
为什么他要发出那种…
Why is he making that…
-阿俊 -他在哼唱吗
– Jin! – Is he humming?
发生了什么
What’s going on?
什么情况
What is happening?
那是…
Is that a…
蓝莓吗
A blueberry?
吃的
Food!
伙计们 这些超好吃
Guys, these are delicious.
这说不通啊 不不 这不可能
That doesn’t make any sense. No, no. This is not possible.
不好笑 这是羊绒的
It’s not funny, all right? This is cashmere!
阿俊
Jin…
又怎么了
Now what?
大珠 做点什么
Everest, do something!
快跑
Run!
来了
Incoming!
-跑 -再快点
– Run! – Go faster!

No!
各自逃命
Save yourselves!
我被击中了 告诉奶奶的猪肉包我爱它们
I’m hit! Tell Nai Nai’s pork buns I love them.
阿俊 你吃饱了吗
Jin, did you get enough to eat?
这么说吧
Let’s just say…
我身上有蓝莓出现在它不该出现的地方
I’ve got blueberries in places where blueberries should never be.
快来 大珠
Come on, Everest.
看好 学着点
Okay, watch and learn.
擦板球
Bank shot.
我累坏了
I’m exhausted.
什么 你们为什么停下来了
What? Why are you stopping?
因为大约五分钟后
Because in about five minutes,
我们就会伸手不见五指
we won’t be able to see our hands in front of our faces.
所以我们必须继续前进 好吗
And that is exactly why we’ve got to keep moving. All right?
走吧 鹏鹏 我们得回码头去
Come on, Peng, we need to get back to that dock…
-一早就出发 -棒
– First thing in the morning. – Yes!
-有好多 -虫子吗
– There’s so many. – Bugs?
星星
Stars.
为什么虫子只围着我
How come they’re only swarming me?
或许这些是瓢虫[虫子姑娘]Maybe they’re ladybugs.
“姑娘” 并不好笑
“Lady…” Not funny.
我妈妈告诉我
Well, my mom told me that
星星是我们的祖先 一直在守护我们
the stars are our ancestors who always watch over us.
我妈妈也那么说
My mom says that, too.
我的背包 鹏鹏
My backpack? Peng!
不不不
No, no, no!
好极了 没信♥号♥♥
Great. No reception.
我完全与社交生活隔绝了
I’m entirely cut off from my social life.
多悲惨啊
How traumatic.
没错 小艺 确实是
Yeah, Yi, it is.
因为不像你 我喜欢交朋友
Because, unlike you, I like having friends.
我不是什么…
I’m not some kind of a…
独行侠 你是想说这个吗
Loner? Is that what you were going to say?
我跟你说 我是自封的独行侠
Well, for your info, I’m a self-proclaimed loner.
有区别的好吗
There’s a difference, okay?
随你 反正明天早上
Fine, because in the morning,
鹏鹏和我要回城里去
Peng and I are headed back to the city.
-我不能离开他 -小艺
– I can’t leave him. – Yi…
你看到他的能力了 他…
You’ve seen what he can do. He’s…
他太思议了 太神奇了
He’s amazing. He’s magical.
所以现在他是神奇雪人了
So now he’s a magical Yeti.
你知道你听起来有多疯狂吗
Do you realize how crazy you sound?
想想今天的蓝莓
Look what happened with the blueberries.
那不是他做的 那是自然现象
That wasn’t him. That was a natural phenomenon.
只不过我还无法解释
Just one that I can’t explain yet.
一二三四 我宣布拇指战
One, two, three, four, I declare a thumb war.
开始
Go!
你作弊
You cheated!
你们两个能消停一会吗
Will you two please just give it a rest?
天啊 我说话开始像我爸妈了
Oh, my gosh, I’m beginning to sound like my parents.
就是这个
That’s it!
所以他们才相处这么好
That’s why they get along so well.
大珠只是个孩子
Everest is just a kid.
按雪人的年龄来说 他可能和鹏鹏一般大
He’s probably like the same age as Peng, but in Yeti years.
别打自己 别打自己
Stop hitting yourself. Stop hitting yourself.
得了吧 那个巨人才不可能是小孩
Right. There’s no way that giant thing is a kid.
等等 我证明给你看
Wait. I’ll prove it to you.
大珠 过来
Everest, come over here.
这是你
This is you.
还有你父母
And your parents.
你的眼睛像妈妈
You have your mother’s eyes.
别担心 我一定会让你回家的
Don’t worry. I will make sure you get home.
你要怎么做
What are you going to do?
一路带他回珠穆朗玛峰吗
Take him all the way back to Mount Everest?
或许就是这样
Maybe I am.
阿俊 他需要回到家人身边
Jin, he needs to get back to his family.
那你的家人呢 他们就不需要你吗
What about your family? Don’t they need you, too?
一直在忙从不在家 那是怎么回事 小艺
Always busy, never home. What’s that all about, Yi?
别跟我说家人
Don’t talk to me about family.
你完全不了解 你…
You have no idea! No idea! You’re…
你的人生那么容易 阿俊 你…
Your life is so easy, Jin. Do you even…
你真的想成为医生吗
Do you even want to be a doctor,
还是你只是觉得自己…
or do you just think that you’ll…
穿白衣会很帅
I don’t know, you’ll look good in white?
好吧 随便你怎么说我肤浅
All right. Call me shallow all you want.
至少我没有妄想症
At least I’m not delusional.
就算你认为我疯了我也不在乎
I don’t care if you think I’m crazy.
跟你讲不通
You’re impossible.
是小艺吗
Is that Yi?
等等 别停 真的很好听
Wait, don’t stop. It’s really good.
你奶奶说你♥爸♥爸死后你不再拉小提琴了
Your Nai Nai said you stopped playing after your dad died.
-鹏鹏 -没事 阿俊 真的
– Peng! – It’s okay, Jin. Really.
这是你♥爸♥爸的小提琴吗
Was this your dad’s violin?
我真的很喜欢你♥爸♥爸
You know, I really liked your dad.
谢了 鹏鹏
Thanks, Peng.
要是想去长江的话 我们就该出发了
Well, we better head out if we’re going to make it to the Yangtze River.
-你也去吗 -是的
– You’re coming? – Yeah.
我查了 大河村每小时都有船往城里去
I checked, and Dahe village has boats leaving for the city every hour.
好吧 等我们到了 你和鹏鹏可以坐船回去
Okay, well, when we get there, you and Peng can take a boat back,
但我要送大珠回家
but I’m going to take Everest home.
那艘船昨天早上靠岸的
Well, that boat pulled in yesterday morning,
但我们卸下了所有货物 没发现有人
but we’ve unloaded all of the cargo, and didn’t find anyone.
你介意我们再搜一次吗
Would you mind if we search it again?
-有发现吗 -没有 队长
– You got anything? – No, Captain.
-他来过这里 -是的
– He was here? – Yes.
看起来他喜欢汽水
And it looks like he fancies soda.
停车
Stop!
下面那里
Down there!
那是什么
What was that?
抱歉 博士 到处都没有他们的踪迹
Sorry, Doctor, there’s no sign of ’em anywhere.
-先生 雪人不见了 -我好久没有
– Sir, the Yeti has disappeared. – It has been so long
出来看看大自然了
since I’ve been out in nature.
-先生 如果我们 -瞧这棵树
– Sir, if we… – Look at this tree.
多么美的树
It’s a wonderful tree.
瞧这颜色
Look at the colors.
我爱这棵树
I love this tree.
你 把它砍倒装好 听见没
You there, chop it down and put it in a bag, will you?
马上就办 先生
Right away, sir.
我要把它摆在我的顶层公♥寓♥…
I want it in my penthouse…
陪在我身边
To be with me.
波老板
Mr. Burnish!
是 什么 说到哪里了
Right! What? What is it?
我们应该
We should divide the team
分头搜索
and cover some ground.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!