我真的不知道你在说什么
I really don’t know what you’re talking about.
你真的会很漂亮
You’d be so beautiful…
如果你知道则怎样去化妆
…if you knew how to do your makeup.
-走 我们一起吃午饭吧 -好吧
-Come on, eat lunch with me. -Okay.
-要一个糖吗 -不用了 谢谢
-Want a Tic Tac? -No, thanks.
好吧
Okay.
那是你吗
Is that you?
不错哦
Nice bod.
这都是因我而起 知道吗 这不是针对你
Look, this is about me, okay? This is not you.
在这等我
Stay here.
兄弟 难怪你给她迷住了
Hey, man, no wonder you been keeping her locked up.
我以前真的不知道好看的都在下面
I had no idea this was underneath all that.
-迪恩 不要 -你不要插手
-Dean, stop! -You stay out of this!
-我要跟你翻脸 我们翻脸了 -那太好了
-We’re through. We’re through. -That’s great.
-我们永远翻脸 -你怎么样
-We’re through forever! -You okay?
-你这样做这是错的 兰登 -你肯定吗
-You made a mistake, Landon! -You sure?
我们走吧
Let’s get out of here.
嗨 你只是不值一提的小混混
Hey! You’re a little chickenshit!
宝贝 真对不起 好吗
Baby, I’m sorry. Okay?
他们的确是一帮禽兽 对吗
They’re animals, all right?
我送你回家好吗
You want me to take you home?
走吧
Let’s get out of here.
-你真的没事吗 -我没事了
-Are you sure you’re okay? -I’m fine.
-谢谢你 -不客气
-Thank you for everything. -You’re welcome.
-我有件事请求你 -说吧
-I want to ask you something. -Okay.
这个星期六晚上你愿意一起跟我出去吗
Will you go out with me on Saturday night?
对不起 我不能
I’m sorry. I can’t go.
-你是不是有其他事情 -没有
-You have something else going on? -No.
-不是那样的 -那是什么
-It’s not that. -Then what is it?
我爸爸不批准我约会
I’m not allowed to date.
不要欺骗 上帝是存在的
“Do not be deceived. God is not mocked.
只要有播种 就会有收获
Whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.
只要献出肉体 就获得救赎
For he who sows to his flesh, will of the flesh reap”
-有什么事吗 -是的 牧师
-Can I help you? -Yes, sir.
我想邀请您的女儿在星期六的晚上吃一顿晚饭
I’d like to ask your daughter to dinner on Saturday night.
不行
That’s not possible.
作为起码的尊重 牧师 我请求你再考虑一下
With all due respect, sir, I ask you to reconsider.
作为起码的尊重 卡特先生 我已经决定了
With all due respect, Mr. Carter, I made my decision.
你可以从你进来的地方出去
You can exit the way you entered.
我很抱歉我没有好好的对待婕米
I’m sorry I haven’t treated Jamie the way I should have.
她应该得到更多
She deserves more than that.
我只是请求你答应我一件
I’m asking you for the same thing…
你每天都教我们的事
…you teach us every day in church.
那就是信任
And that’s faith.
我不敢相信你会去请求许可
I can’t believe you asked permission.
没什么大不了的
It’s no big deal.
无论怎样 他还是很通情达理的
He was cool about it, anyway.
-谢谢你 -这个是给你的
-Thank you. -This is for you.
-非常感谢你 -你要喝点什么吗
-Thank you very much. -Would you like something to drink?
-请给我一杯甜茶吧 -那就两杯吧
-Sweet tea, please. -Make that two.
马上到
Right away.
这个地方这么好 确定没问题吗
This place is really nice. Are you sure thid is okay?
-不用担心 好吗 -好的
-Don’t even worry about it, okay? -Okay.
喜欢什么就点什么
Choose whatever you want.
那么 要点什么呢
So, what’ll it be?
我可以收拾了吗
Is everything okay?
-谢谢你 -我也好了 谢谢
-Thank you very much. -Yeah, me too. Thanks.
要跳个舞吗
Would you like to dance?
抱歉 我不跳舞的
Sorry, I don’t dance.
我也是 我的意思是 通常不在人们面前跳
Me neither. I mean, not usually in front of anybody.
我不行 我的意思是
Well, no. I mean,
我不跳是因为我根本不会
I don’t at all. As in, I can’t.
每个人都会跳
Everybody can dance.
来吧 你不可能那么差劲的
Come on, you can’t be that bad.

Please?
当为了我好吗
For me?
来吧
Come on.
对不起 我说过我这方面很差的啦
Sorry, I told you I was bad at this.
-为了公平起见 你也提醒我 好吗 -好的
-In all fairness, you did warn me, right? -That’s right.
那么 你目录里的第一号♥是什么
So, what’s number one on your list?
好的
Okay.
我的第一号♥是离开波弗特海
Number one on my list is getting out of Beaufort.
那不成问题
Getting out won’t be your problem.
就好像你到达了一个地方 你在想该怎么做一样
It’s more like figuring out what to do when you get somewhere.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我的意思是 你可以做任何事
I mean, you can do anything.
我们现在去哪
Where are we going?
先不要着急 等会你就知道了
Just hold on, you’ll see.
来吧 来吧 走
Come on, come on. Let’s go!
-我们要干什么 -跑
-What are we doing? -Run!
-好的 好的 站在那 -好的
-Okay, okay. Stand there. -All right.
-一只脚在那边 一只脚在这边 -好的
-One foot there, and one foot here. -Okay.
你疯了 搞什么鬼嘛
You’re acting crazy. What’s going on?
现在 你跨越了两州的边界
Right now, you’re straddling the state line.
好的
Okay.
你现在是同一时间在两个地方(谚语 脚踏两只船)
You’re in two places at once.
好吧 蝴蝶 蔷薇花还是星星
Okay, butterfly, rosebud or star?
你选吧
You choose.
-蝴蝶 -好的
-Butterfly. -Okay.
要纹在哪里
Where do you want it?
就这里吧
Right here.
好的
Okay.
你怎能相信能看到这些地方
How can you see places like this…
能度过这样的时刻 我不敢相信
…and have moments like this, and not believe?
你真幸运 都让你碰上了
You’re lucky to be so sure.
就像风
It’s like the wind.
你看不到 但你能感觉到
I can’t see it, but I feel it.
你感觉到什么
What do you feel?
我感觉到奇妙 美好
I feel wonder and beauty…
喜悦 和爱
…joy, love.
我的意思是 就像站在万物之中
I mean, it’s the center of everything.
我可以吻你吗
I might kiss you.
我不大会的
I might be bad at it.
不可能
That’s not possible.
我爱你
I love you.
现在是时候说点什么了
Now would be the time to say something.
我告诉过你 叫你别爱上我
I told you not to fall in love with me.
婕米 跟卡特先生说再见
Jamie. Say good night to Mr. Carter.
兰登 回家吧 今晚到此为止
Landon, go home. The night’s over.
-晚安 -晚安
-Good night. -Good night.
晚安 牧师
Good night, sir.
婕米 你的行为是有罪的
Jamie, your behavior’s sinful.
-你对那男孩的行为就像你 -恋爱了
-You act with that boy like you’re -In love?
-婕米 你还是个小孩 -爸爸 看着我
-Jamie, you are a child. -Dad, look at me…
-我不是一个小孩 -不要再幼稚了
-l’m not a child. -Then stop acting childish.
我爱他
I love him.
那就对他公平点 婕米 在事情变得更糟之前
Then be fair to him, Jamie, before things get worse.
-你会帮我吗 -可以
-Will you help me? -Yeah.
那么 你告诉你♥爸♥爸什么了
So, what did you tell your father?
真♥相♥ 我说我会让你被冷落
The truth. I just left you out of it.
那么 你想要看什么
So, what do you want to see?
冥王星
Pluto.
冥王星只会在太阳出来之前出现几分钟
Pluto only rises a few minutes before the sun.

Right…
我已经带好了一瓶热咖啡
…and I have brought us a thermos of hot coffee…
还有一张地毯
…and a blanket.
-你计划好的 -我也希望是这样
-You planned this. -Oh, I hoped for it.
你是在试图引诱我吗
Are you trying to seduce me?
那么 你会上当吗
Why? Are you seducible?
所以我想到了
That’s what I thought…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!