嗯 我想 我真的想回去了
Yeah, I do. I really do.
我们离目标还远着呢 是吧 ?
We weren’t even close, were we?
你说什么呢? 我们做到了 布赖森
What are you talking about? We did it, Bryson.
我们甚至没机会看一眼卡塔丁山
We never even laid eyes on Mount Katahdin_
另一座山? 你到底要看多少座山才满足 ?
Another mountain? How many mountains do you need to see?
那只是看待问题的一种方式
-That’s one way of looking at it.
这是唯一的方式
-That’s the only way of looking at it.
在我看来 我们已经走完阿帕拉契山径了
As far as I’m concerned, we walked the Appalachian Trail.
我们走过了烈日 走过了风雪
We walked it in the heat, we walked it in the snow,
我们走到双脚流血
we walked it until our feet bled.
我们在阿帕拉契山径远足过 布赖森
We hiked the Appalachian Trail, Bryson.
或许你说得没错
Maybe you’re right.
– 你俩叫的车? – 是的
-You guys called a cab? All right. – Yeah.
这些东西真沉 你们背了有段时间了吧?
This thing’s heavy. You been carrying it awhile?
从乔治亚州一路背过来的
All the way from Georgia.
是真的吗 这有你们的 伙计们 嘿 你们来自哪里?
You don’t say. Good for you, fellas. Hey, where you guys from?
爱荷华州
Iowa.
那不可能
That’s not possible.
爱荷华州可没有红袜队粉丝
No such thing as a Red Sox fan from Iowa.
给
Here you go.
“最亲爱的凯瑟琳…” 你就写了这一句 ?
“Dearest Catherine…” That’s as far as you got?
很幸运我们被救了
It’s lucky we were saved.
有很多东西文字是无法表达的
There are certain things you just can’t put into words.
一路顺风 好吗?
Safe journey, okay?
会的
Yeah.
你还是欠我600块
You still owe me 600 bucks.
你知道我会还的 对吧?
You know I’m good for it, right?
噢 当然
Oh, yeah.
还记得我吗?
Remember me?
噢
Oh.
她弄得一手好煎饼 卡茨
She had one hell of a stack of pancakes. Katz.
我讨厌你的勇气
I hate your guts.
千万别给你不熟悉的女人买♥♥内♥裤♥
Never buy underpants for a woman you don’t know.
这些混♥蛋♥还是伤不了我
Fuckers still didn’t get me.
布赖森 我在想 下一站是哪里 ?
Bryson, just wondering, what’s next?