Esta vez el va cantar. Vamos.
这回该他唱了 开始
Now you sing.
你唱
That’s all right, that’s all right, that’s all right.
很好 很好
It’s all right. You did wonderful.
不错不错 唱得非常好
Let’s let the experts do it themselves.
现在听行家给我们唱
You’re a gringo.
你是个美♥国♥佬♥
Nice, but still a gringo.
是个好小伙子 但还是个美♥国♥佬♥
The heart you are talking to is Mexican.
现在你要打动一个墨西哥人的心
You speak to it in the language it understands.
你得用我们的语言
You…
你…
You, be strong.
勇敢点
Stand right here.
站在这里
Right here.
站好
Salud.
干杯
No, no, no. You’ve had enough.
别喝了 你喝得够多了
All right.
好了
You boys…
你们
wait for my signal.
等我的信♥号♥♥
Alberto.
阿尔贝托
Alberto.
阿尔贝托
Listen.
快听
You keep watching the window.
你注意看着她的窗户
When the light comes on,
一旦灯亮了
you are saved.
就说明没问题了
Just watch the window.
看着窗户
He seems to love her.
他好像真的爱她
Maybe I…
也许…
I’ve been too tough on him.
也许我对他狠了点
What’s the matter?
怎么了
Paul.
保罗
You’re single, Paul,
你是一个人 保罗
don’t start having too much fun at the festival.
别在祝酒节上玩过了头
Our bus leaves in 10 minutes. OK, Thanks.
我们的大巴还有十分钟就要开了 知道了 谢谢
The Aragons!
是阿♥拉♥贡家
The Aragons are coming!
阿♥拉♥贡一家来了
I will now recite the blessing of the harvest.
现在让我们为今年的丰收祈祷
We thank you,lord in heaven,
感谢仁慈的上帝
for bestowing on us the bounty of thy harvest.
慷慨地赐予我们丰收
We ask only that each life here
我们祈求在场的每个人
be blessed with the full measure of love,
都能得到爱
health, and happiness
健康和幸福
that those who acknowledge God in heaven
让每一个信仰天主的人
justly deserve.
得到应得的一切
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Excellent!
好酒
Victoria.
维多利亚
Your serenade was very beautiful.
你的小夜曲唱得动听极了
Will you toast with me?
干一杯如何
What do we toast to?
为什么干杯
To… what if.
为了…如果
To what if.
为了如果
Father Phillipo…
费利普神父…
may I introduce Paul Sutton…
给你介绍 保罗·萨顿
my new son-in-law?
我的新女婿
As you can see, a bona fide war hero.
战场归来的英雄
He helped bring in the harvest.
他还帮我们收葡萄来着
Papa…
爸爸…
What? I can’t be proud?
怎么 不该自豪吗
This is a blessed surprise. Congratulations, Victoria!
这可是喜事 恭喜你 维多利亚
Thank you, Father.
谢谢你 神父
I gave her first communion.
我主持了她的洗礼
Always thought I’d give her in marriage.
一直以为也会主持她的婚礼
And you shall.
那当然
City Hall is not a proper place
但不在这儿
to take your wedding vows.
市政厅可不是举♥行♥婚礼的地方
Not for my own daughter.
尤其是为我女儿
Tonight…
诸位
listen to me!
都听着
Tonight…
今晚…
I give my daughter’s hand in marriage
我将当着上帝的面
before the eyes of God.
为我的女儿举♥行♥婚礼
And I will take it as a personal insult
如果你们不肯赏光的话
if you all do not show up.
那就是看不起我
You are all invited!
所有人都去
Why are you doing this?
你干什么
A man can change his mind, can’t he?
人是会改变的 对吗
We have to tell them.
我们得告诉他们
No. I have to tell them.
不 我来告诉他们
I’m not scared now.
我已经不害怕了
Here.
这个…
For the baby.
送给你的孩子
A little present.
一份小礼物
What did you get it for?
你是因为什么得到它的
Courage under fire.
因为勇敢
Paul Sutton…
保罗·萨顿…
you’re the most honorable man I have ever known.
你是我见过的最可敬的人
Where you headed, soldier?
你去哪儿 大兵
San Francisco.
旧金山
I can get you as far as San Rafael. Climb in.
我能捎到圣拉斐尔 上车吧
Thanks.
谢谢
What you doing around these parts?
你在这附近干嘛
Walking.
漫步
Walking?
漫步
In the clouds.
在云中
Well, welcome back to Earth.
很好 欢迎回到地上来
Who’s there?
谁呀
It’s me.
是我
You read them.
你看了
Yes, Paul, I…
是的 保罗 我…
Betty?
贝蒂
Paul. Paul, listen to me.
保罗 保罗 听我说
It wasn’t going to work… for either of us.
我们不能再将就下去了 这对我们都没好处
If I’d only read those letters sooner.
如果我早点儿读这些信就好了
We hardly even knew each other.
我们对彼此的了解都太少了
We want different things, different lives.
我们的需求不同 对生活的期望也不一样
Who is it, betty?
谁在哪里 贝蒂
I don’t even like dogs!
我甚至不喜欢狗
It’s not what it appears to be.
不是你想的那样
Armistead?
雅梅斯
Paul, listen to me.
保罗 听我说
What we want is so opposite.
我们追求的是完全不同的东西
It would’ve never worked for me.
这婚姻不适合我
I would’ve been miserable.
继续下去只会难过
I came all the way back.
我大老远地回来…
You don’t have a gun, do you?
你没带枪吧
I was ready to try…
我本来准备…
Paul, don’t do anything crazy, please.
保罗 别做傻事
I’ll just get my things and… Don’t hit me.
我只想拿回我的东西 然后… 别打我
I’m not going to hit you.
我不想打你
Betty…
贝蒂…
We could still be friends.
我们仍然是朋友
Friends?
朋友
I thought an annulment would be the easiest.
我想离婚是最好的解决办法
You just have to… sign it.
你只要…签个字
I’m sorry, Paul.
对不起 保罗
Paul!
保罗
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Yeah!
没事
I’m fine!
挺好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!