It’s a good thing.
留下来是件好事
You have no more chocolates to sell, anyway.
你也没剩什么可卖♥♥的了
Come on.
走吧
I thought you were leaving.
我以为你已经走了
I thought it would be better for you if I stuck around…
我想如果收获完了以后再走
at least until the harvest.
对你会好些
Don’t you have chocolates to sell?
你不去卖♥♥巧克力了吗
Family comes first.
家庭为重嘛
Hey, everybody, I’m home!
大家好 我回来了
Hiya, sis.
姐姐
Hi, Jose.
你好
Hi, Grandpa!
爷爷
Hi, Grandma.
奶奶
My favorite chili’s ready?
我最爱吃的辣酱准备好了吗
Claro que si, Pedrito!
早就准备好了
Saluda a su madre.
问候一下你妈妈
Hi, Mom.
妈妈
At last!
总算回来了
Hi, Pop.
爸爸
Sorry I’m late.
很抱歉 回来晚了
Pedro.
佩德鲁
This is my husband Paul Sutton.
这是我丈夫保罗·萨顿
Paul, my brother.
保罗 我弟弟
You got hitched?
你结婚了
Hey, that’s swell!
太棒了
Victoria Sutton.
维多利亚·萨顿
I like that.
真好听
Welcome to the family.
欢迎你来我家
I’m Pete.
我叫皮特
Thanks.
谢谢
Pete
皮特
Who is Pete?
谁是皮特
Pa, come on.

I don’t know any Pete.
我不知道什么皮特
I know I pay a fortune in tuition
我知道我给一个
to Stanford University for
叫佩德鲁·阿尔贝托·阿♥拉♥贡的人
a Pedro Alberto Aragon limantour.
付钱上斯坦福
Maybe I am paying for the wrong person
也许我给错认了
and I should stop the check!
那我看我不该再签支票了
Glad to meet you, Pedro.
很高兴见到你 佩德鲁
Can we begin now?
可以开始了吗
Victoria.
维多利亚
Make sure he knows what he’s doing.
教教他怎么做
We don’t want him cutting off his fingers
我们可不想他割破手指
and getting blood on the grapes.
把血滴在葡萄上
It would ruin the taste of the wine.
酒会变味的
Que empiece la vendimia!
开始吧
Si, senor!
是 先生
Aren’t you happy you stayed?
怎么样 留下来挺开心吧
No, gracias
不用 谢谢
Listo!
结束
Papa.

Salud.
干杯
Come on.
过来
Tiren las uvas!
倒葡萄
How do they feel?
衣服如何
They’re a little big.
大了点
Clothes are like family.
衣服就像家一样
You have to live in them a while
得多住一阵子
before you get the perfect fit.
才能完全适应
But you are doing great.
但是你适应得相当不错
I don’t know if everyone would share your opinion.
不是谁都同意你的看法
It’s not easy being in charge.
执掌一个家庭不容易
It was not easy for me. It’s not easy for him.
对我对他都一样
Every man has to find his own way.
每个人都有自己处事的方式
But I have faith in my son,
但我对我儿子有信心
and I have faith in you.
也对你有信心
But your fly is open.
不过 你的裤子拉链没拉上
My wife’s family, the Aztecs,
我妻子的家族是阿兹泰克人
have a belief
他们相信
that you have to have the permission
只有得到
of the four winds
四方之风的许可
to harvest what the earth gives.
才能收获大地的赐予
Isn’t she beautiful?
看她多美
Las mujeres!
女人们
Victoria!
维多利亚
Come on! You’re a married woman now.
你已经结婚了 还不快过来
What about Pedro?
佩德鲁呢
He’s not married.
他还没结婚
Neither are we.
我们也没有啊
I want you more than anything, Victoria.
你是我最想得到的 维多利亚
You can’t imagine how I want you.
你无法想象我多么想要你
But I’m not free.
但我不是自♥由♥身
And I won’t hurt you that way.
我不能那样伤害你
I won’t.
我不能
I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起
Pop, we can lead the market instead of chase after it.
爸 我们该主导市场 而不是被动跟从
Where the hell is my hat?
我的帽子呢
We can raise money through limited partnerships.
我们可以通过有限合伙筹集资金
Hi, Paul.
你好 保罗
Hi, Pedro. Morning, Mr. Aragon.
佩德鲁 早上好 阿♥拉♥贡先生
So what do you think, Pop?
爸爸 你觉得怎么样
About what?
什么怎么样
Modernizing the operation.
现代化管理
The limited partnerships.
有限合伙
You take in a partner, you take on trouble.
多一个合伙人 就多一份麻烦
You can always borrow from the bank.
也可以向银行贷款
Listen, just because you harvested a few grapes
听着 不要因为你帮着收了点葡萄
doesn’t give you a say.
就有了说话的权利
Stick to your candy,
卖♥♥你的糖吧
and keep your nose out of our business.
别掺和我们家的事
Now… tell me what’s going on here…
你最好先说说这是怎么回事
that you sleep one night on the floor,
第一个晚上 你睡在地板上
the next on the couch.
昨天你又睡在沙发上
You’ll use any excuse to make
我知道你不欢迎他
him feel unwelcome, won’t you?
没有必要找这种借口
There is something wrong here.
这事里有蹊跷
This whole thing smells wrong.
完全不对头
A girl comes home
女儿回到家
with a husband nobody ever heard of…
说是结婚了 但是领来的人从没听她提起过
with her suitcases full as when she went away…
行李里还是离开时的那些东西 没任何变化
like she has no place else to go.
不像是有了新家的女人
Where’s my hat?
我的帽子呢
You don’t want me here?
你不希望我回来
I’ll leave.
我就走好了
Is that what you want?
是这个意思吗
I want the truth.
真♥相♥
That’s what I want.
我想知道真♥相♥
No, you don’t.
不 你不想知道
The only truth you want is the truth according to you.
你要的真♥相♥得符合你的心意
That’s the only truth you can accept.
不然你永远不会接受
Try me.
说说看
The truth is, she came home
她是因为爱这个家
because she loves her family.
才回来的
I told you…
我告诉过你
stay out of our business.
别掺和我们家的事
She is my business.
她的事就是我的事
You were looking for this?
你在找这个
Senora!
夫人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!