-明白了吗? -我知道了.
See, you…
Oh, I see. That’s it.
你在这里就太好了.
Good thing you’re here.
-准备好没有? -好了.
Ready? Yes.
-紧张吗? -不.
Nervous? No.
就象我女儿.
That’s my girl.
这是一辆很漂亮的小汽车,正在向右转.
It’s anice little car. It spins right along.
-你还是一档. -当然.
You’re still in first.
Oh, I see.
-踩离合器. -好的.
Use the clutch.
对不起,我很抱歉.
Oh, sorry, sorry, sorry.
有车来了.
There’s a car coming.
Okay.
是一辆卡车,它想超车
There’s a truck. It’s trying to pass you.
来吧.
Go around!
You’re still in third.
你还是排在三档.
-你喜欢驾车吗? -不.
Would you like to drive? No.
-你确定? -肯定.
You’re sure? Positive.
而且,我也没带驾驶执照.
Good.
Besides, I didn’t bring my license.
看在上帝的份上.
For god’s sake.
你认为这儿会有行李搬运工吗?
You’d think there’d be a Porter or something.
Hey, listen,
把这些行李放在这里 我等一会儿再来取
leave this stuff here, and I’ll come back for it.
没关系 我总是拿很多东西
It’s all right. I’ve always wanted long arms.
-你没事吧? -我没事.
Are you all right?
Steve: I’m all right.
早上好,先生.
Good morning, sir.
我叫布莱克本. 这是阿里西奥夫人.
My name is blackburn. This is Mrs. allessio.
-我们订了一套房♥间. -等一下, 先生
We wanted a suite.
Momento, senor.
我很抱歉, 布莱克本先生…
I am sorry, Mr. blackburn,
没有预订套间. 是一个房♥间,一个双人房♥间.
but there’s no reservation for a suite.
It’s aroom, a double room.
你不会反对吧 不管怎样,只要能看到直布罗陀海峡就可以了.
Any objections?
Anything, as long as it has a view of Gibraltar.
-我们要看直布罗陀海峡吗? -好的,先生
We will see Gibraltar?
Si, senor.
这边请.
This way, please.
请等一下,那是什么?
Just one moment, please. What is that?
什么什么?
What is what?
难道直布罗陀海峡上有个洗衣店吗
Does Gibraltar have washing hanging all over it?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
因为如果不是的话, 我们就是还没有看到直布罗陀海峡了
Because if it doesn’t, we don’t have a view of Gibraltar.
你到底看到了什么?
What do we have a view of?
简单来讲,我看到的是一个洗衣店
Roughly, I’d say the laundry.
别开玩笑了 他们不会在这里弄个洗衣店的
Oh, don’t be ridiculous.
They don’t even have big laundries down here.
-那边是什么? -洗衣店.
What is that out there?
It’s the laundry.
洗衣店.
It’s the laundry.
我告诉过你我们想看直布罗陀海峡.
I told you we want to see Gibraltar.
我们想要一个可以看见 直布罗陀海峡的房♥间,行吗?
We want a room with a view of Gibraltar, comprende?
好的,先生.
Si, senor.
先生,我们想要的, 就是一个可以看见风景的房♥间…
What we’d like, senor,
is a room with a view and a toilet with a seat.
还要有一个有座位的马桶. 这要求不过分,是吧?
That’s not asking too much, is it?
韦琪?
Vickie.
Hmm?
为什么我们不等到明天早上 再打开行李呢?
Why don’t we unpack in the morning?
你很累吗? 只把行李打开就好
Aren’t you tired?
Only of unpacking.
我知道了.
I see.
很好.
Very well.
-你喜欢灯开着还是关了? -你喜欢哪一种?
Would you like that light on or off?
Whichever you prefer.
-开着如何? -当然可以.
How about on? Certainly.
你可以帮我一个大忙吗?
Would you do me a very big favor?
我想我正在帮了.
I thought that’s what I was doing.
你介不介意换一边?
Would you mind getting on the other side?
这边有什么问题?
What’s wrong with this side?
没什么,只是我觉得在那边更习惯一点.
Nothing. It’s more natural for me being on that side.
我还以为是什么大事呢…
I don’t want to make an international incident,
…但是对我来说这边更习惯一点. 我们一直都是这样的.
but it’s more natural for me this side.
We always started this way.
-我们? -我和我前夫.
– We? – Me and my Italian.
他肘部发炎,又有肩周炎,而且….
You see, he had this tennis elbow
and a bad shoulder, and, anyway,
总之,我就是习惯在这边.
I just got used to this side.
对我来说不行
It doesn’t work for me.
-为什么? -我左耳是聋的.
Why not?
I’m deaf in my left ear.
那又怎么样?
What’s that got to do with it?
-我听不见你说话. -我不想说得太多了.
I won’t be able to hear you.
I’m not going to say very much.
你要呼吸. 有时候那声音非常美妙.
You’re going to breathe, aren’t you, sometimes?
That sounds pretty good.
也许,一句漫不经心的话, 就可能会创造奇迹
Who knows? A word of encouragement may slip out
at the right moment. It could do wonders.
-要我四处走走吗? -什么?
要我四处走走吗?
What?
Shall I walk around?
Oh, well, why don’t you just slip over,
你为何不在上面,我好在下面?
and I’ll slide under?
不,我认为我在下面,你在上面会更好
No, I think it’s better if I slip under,
and you slide over.
那为什么我们不打滚?
Why don’t we just roll toward each other?
现在时间太晚了 为什么你不试试在上面,那样也许更好
It’s getting awfully late.
Why don’t you just get on top and hope for the best?
听起来很浪漫 -确实如此
Well, I’ve heard it put more romantically.
Indeed.
上帝啊,你真美
Christ, you’re beautiful.
-我的上帝,可以看见直布罗陀海峡. -哪里?
My god, you can see Gibraltar.
Where?
-怎么回事? -痉挛.
What’s the matter?
Spasm. I’m in spasm. What?
-我痉挛了. -你什么意思?
What do you mean?
你没病装病吧 我确实痉挛了
Either you’re in spasm, or you’re not in spasm,
and I’m in spasm.
-哦 -我该干什么?
– Oh, my god. – Oh, boy.
What do I do? I don’t know.
我想你最好叫医生来. 找医生.
I think you better call the doctor.
Yeah, get the doctor. Oh, don’t move.
别动,求你,不要动.
Please don’t move.
-我不动怎么叫医生? -慢点,好的,再慢点.
How do I get the doctor if I don’t move?
Very slowly, that’s all. Very slowly.
Please calm down.
哦,天哪!
Oh, god.
(西班牙歌♥词)Buenos dias,senoras, senores.
Man on radio: Buenos dias, senors y senoras.
Another beautiful day on the Costa del Sol.
Another beautiful day on the costa del sol…
Oh, god…
我够不着电♥话♥了.如果你可以的话….
Look, I can’t reach the phone.
If you can just…
Steve: Please. Please get the phone. Please.
I’ve got the phone, I’ve got the phone.
我够着电♥话♥了
Ow.
救命! 西班牙文怎么说医生的?
Help!
What’s “doctor” in Spanish?
-用西班牙文怎么说医生? -(西班牙文)ll dottore.
What is Spanish for “doctor”?
Il Doctore.
-你确定? -我想是的.
Are you sure?
-听起来象意大利文. -好吧,也许是意大利文,反正是一种外语.
I think so. It sounds Italian.
Well, maybe it’s Italian. It’s foreign.
-请你告诉他们. -我痉挛了.
You tell them.
Please, please, I’m in spasm.
-我痉挛了. -可以叫一个医生来吗?
Could you… Could you send adoctor?
很简单.
Man: Easy, easy.
轻点.
Gently, gently.
现在,事情发生时你正在做什么?
Now, what precisely were you doing
when this thing happened?
Well, I-l was just sort of…
我在….
我们在做♥爱♥.
We were making love.
我们在做♥爱♥.
We were making love.
那么,在和这位女士做♥爱♥的过程中…
So in the middle of making love with this woman,
…你转过去看直布罗陀海峡.
you turned to see Gibraltar.
-是吗? -是的.
Sj.
我明白了.
I see.
现在我要把你转过来,放松一点.
Now I am going to turn you over, so relax.
很轻的,很轻.
Very gently, gently.
好了,就快好了.
It’s coming, it’s coming.
放松一点,好了.
Relax. That’s it. Would you give me a hand with the foot?
-你可以搭把手把他的脚挪挪吗? -用手挪脚?
A hand with the foot?