他在3D方面进行了探索 沃尔特
Kind of a group grope in 3-d.
当你看见那些吓人的东西从屏幕上 冲向你时,你最好躲一躲
Walter… When you see those big boobs
coming out of the screen at you, you better duck.
Walter…
沃尔特 什么?
Walter. “What?
你记得我们在西班牙讲过的话吗? 别告诉我你现在还没搞定
You remember that talk we had in Spain?
Don’t tell me that’s still going on.
你说过你曾经和那个 你深爱过的女孩儿分手
You told me that you broke up
because you loved her,
但是你没有告诉我你是怎样做的
but you didn’t tell me how.
仅仅只有一个办法,伙计
Only one way, pal.
按照日内瓦公约所说的那样放弃
According to the rules
laid down by the Geneva convention,
明确跟她提出分手 实话实说
kick her in the teeth… Lay it on the line.
有的时候残酷未必不是一件好事
Sometimes you got to be cruel to be kind.
我知道了 我来付帐
I got it. Lunch is on me.
我可不想看见一个人一无所有
I hate to see a guy losing them all.
听着,你能借我几英镑吗?
Hey, could you lend me a couple of pounds?
沃尔特,你为什么不签单呢?
Why don’t you sign, Walter?
他们不让我再在这儿签单了
They won’t let me do that in here anymore.
我来付吧
My treat.
那儿用纯色,好吗?
Assorted colors, you know, from up there.
Okay. =-thank you.
喂?
Hello?
嗨,你今晚可以吗?
Hi. Can you make it tonight?
今晚?你不是要去听交响乐演出吗?
I thought this was your night for the symphony.
我可以走开一阵 我想跟你谈点事
I can get away for a bit. I want to talk to you.
你能找人照顾你的孩子 然后在公♥寓♥等我吗?
Can you get a sitter and meet me at the flat?
好吧
Oh, well, okay. Fine.
好的,再见
Good. See you later.
再见
Bye.
我赶时间 好的
I’m in a hurry. Alright.
为了我你竟放弃了贝多芬,我真是受宠若惊啊 即使只有30小节的时间
Well, I must say it is flattering
that you’d give up Beethoven for me,
even if it’s only for 30 bars. Drink?
来点酒吗? 不,谢谢
No, thanks.
韦琪 嗯
Vickie… yes.
你为何不坐下? 谢谢
Why don’t you sit down?
Thank you.
韦琪 好的,我坐下了
Vickie… yes again.
我想我最好还是来一杯
I think I’ll have that drink.
你不是有话要跟我说吗 是的
You said you had something you wanted to say to me.
1 do, I do.
我确实有话要说
I-I have something that I-l want to say to you.
Uh…
Um, well,
我一直在想些事情
I’ve been doing some thinking about us,
当然,是关于我俩的 嗯
which is natural…
Yes, yes, yes.
And, uh…
就是
It’s…
Well, what I wanted to say was that, uh…
我想说
那
It’s just that, uh…
就是
That, uh…
我很爱你,我不能不想你
I love you very much,
and I can’t seem to get you out of my mind,
这不是重点,但是
which is not that important, but, uh…
噢,天啦
Oh, my god.
Oh, you are so ignorant about what is important.
你不知道什么是重点
你要干什么? 脱掉你的衣服
What are you doing?
Hey. Taking your coat off.
不,等等,我们不能,我们不能这样 我已经这样了
Oh, no, no, no, we can’t… no, we can’t.
No, no, no, this is ridiculous.
我还要回到阿尔伯特大厅去 你不一定非要回到阿尔伯特大厅
We can’t do this. I’ve got to be at Albert hall.
You don’t have to be at Albert hall at all.
那里正在演奏贝多芬的交响乐 贝多芬不会介意的
They’re playing Beethoven.
Vickie: Beethoven won’t mind.
你走了很长一段时间了
You’ve been gone a long time.
你没事吧? 很好
– Are you alright? – Fine, fine.
你就是这样出门的?
Did you leave the house that way?
什么样? 穿了一双打高尔夫球的袜子
What way?
With a golf sock.
是的 怎么可能?
Well, I must have.
How could that happen?
我跟你说过多少次了 不要让孩子们翻我的抽屉
How many times have I told you
keep the kids out of my drawers?
好的,斯蒂夫
Okay, Steve.
从现在起 不要再对我的穿着说三道四了
And from now on, don’t rush me when I’m dressing.
好吧
Alright.
这是精算报告,这是销♥售♥报告
The actuarial reports, their sales receipts.
就这些,德里克,我要去吃午饭了
Well, that’s it, Derek. I’m off to lunch.
离午餐时间还早呢
It’s… it’s been a long time between lunches, huh?
德里克,你记着, 得分很好,但不是最重要的
Nice of you to keep score, Derek, but not essential.
如果有人打电♥话♥来,我怎么说 我告诉过你了,我去吃午饭了
What shall I say if someone calls?
I told you… I’m out to lunch.
时间很长那种还是时间很短那种?
One of the long ones or the short ones?
如果我想这不关你的事
What if I told you it was none of your business?
那就是很长的那种了
I’d say it was along one.
就像你现在干的工作? 我可是短的那种
You like your job here, Derek? Just keep talking.
It’ll be one of the short ones.
喂?
Hello. Oh, just a moment.
等一下,你的电♥话♥
It’s for you.
我跟你说过了,我不在
I told you… I’m not here.
先生,我想你最好接一下
Oh, I think you are, sir.
喂?
Hello?
是我,对不起 我恐怕不能跟你一起吃午餐了
Vickie: I’m not going to be able to make lunch.
怎么啦?
What happened?
没什么? 染色出了点问题
What didn’t happen?
I mean, the dyes are all wrong, none of the colors… go away!
走开
他们把所有的订单都搞错了 尺寸也都错了
They’ve screwed up all the orders,
the sizings are all wrong.
我要去仓库重新分类整理
I have to get to the warehouse and sort it out.
你不能明天再做吗?
Can’t you put it off till tomorrow?
不行,要赶在今天送去纽约
I can’t. They have to be on the plane for New York today.
Listen, can you make dinner?
晚餐呢?
恐怕也不行 我得找个保姆
I don’t think I can.
Vickie: Well, I can get a sitter.
我想我们应该提前作些打算
I think we got something planned.
晚餐不行还可以吃早餐
Dinner could go on all the way through till breakfast.
早餐?
Breakfast, huh? Let me see what I can do.
我看看我还能做什么
上帝保佑你,布莱克本先生
God bless you, Mr. blackburn.
你们看看,那一大堆是什么
Now, what was all that…
你不介意下去给我买♥♥ 个意大利三明治吧
Would you get me one of those Italian sandwiches, Derek?
长的那种还是短的那种?
A long one or a short one?
德里克,就买♥♥个三明治
Just get the sandwich, Derek.
喂?
Hello?
嗨, 我终于找到你了
Hi. Didi catch you?
我正要出门去
I’m going out the door.
别急 什么?
Don’t hurry. What?
有个电♥话♥打进来了,我要马上 赶一份说明书给纽约和奥斯陆
I have to get a prospectus out to New York
and Oslo immediately.
天啦
Oh, my god.
如果我要工作 我会在明天11点前到你那里,好不好?
If I work straight through, I can be there by 11:00.
我们为什么不忘了今晚的约会? 如果你不得不工作的话
Why don’t we forget tonight? If you’ve got to work, work.
别生气–
Don’t blow a fuse.
Can you… hold on a second.
等一下,别挂断
喂?你能等一等吗?
Hello. Could you wait just one second, please?
韦琪,别傻了
Vickie, don’t be ridiculous.
我会在11点前赶到的,无论发生什么事 如果我的工作还没完的话,我会稍后再做完它
I will be there by 11:00 no matter what happens.
If work isn’t done, I’ll finish it later.
好吗? 好的
Is that okay? Perfectly.
你确定?
You’re sure? Absolutely.
当然,请原谅我说这句话听起来象嘲讽
I’m sorry I sounded like such a twit.
没什么,那么明天11点见
Forget it. I’ll see you at 11:00.
喂? 喂,斯蒂夫?
– Hello… – Hello?
– Gloria: Hello, Steve? – Hello, Gloria.
喂,格洛丽亚
你在哪里?
Where are you?
什么意思?我当然在办公室 你找我
What do you mean? I’m here at the office.
你应该回家准备了
You’re supposed to be home. The curtain goes up at 7:30.
演出7:30开始
什么演出? 品特剧的预演
What curtain?
Preview of the new pinter play, unicef benefit.
UNlCEF慈善会的义演, 我是委员会的成员
I’m on the committee.
上帝啊,我忘了
I forgot. I got to get a report out tomorrow.
格洛丽亚,我要赶一份报告 到奥斯陆和纽约,要花好几个钟头