应该没有错误。
There should be no mistakes.
拉克什·马图尔
Rakesh Mathur
和查兰库马尔。
and Charan Kumar.
我想要他们两个。
I want them both.
他们在 Goregaon 的 BWC 学校工作。
They worked at BWC School in Goregaon.
如果你的沉默意味着是,
If your silence means yes,
我们要继续吗?
shall we continue?
你在玩什么游戏,奈娜?
What games are you playing, 奈娜?
你为什么不一次说完所有的事情?
Why don’t you say everything at once?
剩下 15 个孩子,汗探长。
There are 15 children left, Inspector Khan.
你为什么不做一个估计?
Why don’t you make an estimate?
我想和印度总理谈谈。
I want to speak to the Prime Minister of India.
什么?
What?
你说什么?
What did you say?
我应该重复自己吗?
Should I repeat myself?
奈娜!
奈娜!
先生,她现在随时都会在网上发布她的要求。
Sir, she will post her demand online any second now.
屏蔽她的帐号♥。
Block her account.
-通讯… -我们看到了发生的事情
-Communication… -We saw what happened
当我们断开通讯时。
when we disconnected communications.
只有一种方法。
There is only one way.
但是首相会和奈娜谈谈吗……
But will the PM talk to 奈娜…
我会做点什么。
I’ll do something.
先生!
Sir!
Lokhande,写下这两个名字。
Lokhande, write these two names.
拉克什马图尔和查兰库马尔。
Rakesh Mathur and Charan Kumar.
他们在 Goregaon 的 BWC 学校工作。
They worked at BWC School in Goregaon.
如果他们死了,就算了。
If they are dead, forget them.
但如果他们还活着,就把他们带给我。
But if they are alive, bring them to me.
是的。 好的。
Yes. Okay.
我的第一个要求得到了满足。
My first demand has been met.
这是我的下一个要求。
This is my next demand.
我想和我们的总理谈谈。
I want to talk to our Prime Minister.
如果她不跟我说话,
If she doesn’t talk to me,
她将要负责
she will be responsible
下一个孩子的死亡。
for the death of the next child.
她有一个小时。
She has one hour.
-女士! -女士!
-Ma’am! -Ma’am!
女士,
Ma’am,
您想谈谈人♥质♥的情况吗?
would you like to say something about the hostage situation?
你和奈娜说话了吗?
Did you speak to 奈娜?
– 你只有一小时。 -一个孩子可能会失去他的生命。
-You only have one hour. -A child might lose his life.
你见过他们的家人吗?
Did you meet their families?
孟买♥♥市民追究警方的责任。
The citizens of Mumbai are holding the police responsible.
-给我们一个答案,女士。 -请告诉我们,女士。
-Give us an answer, ma’am. -Please tell us, ma’am.
-女士… -这是怎么回事?
-Ma’am… -What’s going on here?
女士,我们正在调查这种情况。
Ma’am, we are looking into this situation.
我们试图弄清楚,
We are trying to figure out,
-但是… -但是什么?
-but… -But what?
他们为什么要问我关于人♥质♥的事?
Why are they asking me about the hostages?
但是,女士…
But, ma’am…
-我需要答案。 -好的。
-I need answers. -Okay.
为什么这个女孩要和我说话?
Why does this girl want to talk to me?
女士,如果你愿意,我可以打电♥话♥给首席部长。
Ma’am, if you want, I can call the chief minister.
不。取消一切。 我不想要任何人在这里。
No. Cancel everything. I don’t want anyone here.
让我的国♥家♥安♥全♥局和内政部长随叫随到。
Get me the NSA and the Home Minister on call.
现在把警♥察♥局长叫到这里来!
And get me the police commissioner here now!
-好的。 -我想要一份详细的报告。
-Okay. -I want a detailed report.
你为什么要这样做,奈娜老师?
Why are you doing this, 奈娜 Teacher?
为什么不让我们回家呢,奈娜老师?
Why aren’t you letting us go home, 奈娜 Teacher?
请让我们走。
Please let us go.
-老师,请问我可以去找我妈妈吗? -请让我去见我的父母。
-Teacher, please can I go to my mom? -Please let me go to my parents.
不要杀我。 今天是我的生日。
Don’t kill me. It’s my birthday today.
只有精神不稳定的人才能做到这一点。
Only a mentally unstable person could have done this.
仔细看看这个女人的脸。
Look at this woman’s face carefully.
这个女人在国家电视台上夺走了一个孩子的生命……
This woman took a kid’s life on national television…
– 她夺走了一个孩子的生命。 – 一个女人夺走了一个孩子的生命。
-She took a child’s life. -A woman took a child’s life.
一名学校老师开枪打死了孩子。
A school teacher shot the child dead.
这女人疯了
This women is crazy
警方必须尽快采取行动。
The police must take action soon.
难以置信,伙计们!
Unbelievable, guys!
阿卡什可怜的父母怎么办?
What about the poor parents of Aakash?
负责照顾阿卡什的女人……
The woman who was to take care of Aakash…
她是夺走他生命的那个人。
She is the one who took his life.
如此重视那个女人是个坏主意。
Giving so much importance to that woman was a bad idea.
她为了五千万做了这么可怕的事情。
She did such a terrible thing for the sum of 50 million.
阿卡什的一生…
Aakash’s life was…
正如你在屏幕上看到的那样,
As you can see on the screen,
奈娜 允许 Dia Jaisingh 离开。
奈娜 allowed Dia Jaisingh to go.
她残忍♥地杀害了这个孩子 Aakash Desai。
She brutally murdered this child Aakash Desai.
奈奈在玩什么游戏?
What game is 奈娜 playing?
看着数字,
Looking at the numbers,
印度绝对不想要总理
India definitely doesn’t want the Prime Minister
和这个冷血的人说话……
to talk to this cold-blooded…
60%的人不想让总理说话
60% of the population don’t want the Prime Minister to talk
对像 奈娜 Jaiswal 这样危险的女人。
to a dangerous woman like 奈娜 Jaiswal.
75% 的民众不希望首相打电♥话♥给奈娜。
75% of the population don’t want the Prime Minister to call 奈娜.
如果你想让首相和 奈娜 Jaiswal 谈谈…
If you want the PM to talk to 奈娜 Jaiswal…
访问我们的网站并…
Go to our website and…
女士…
Ma’am…
女士,内政部长和国♥家♥安♥全♥局局长正在视频通话中。
Ma’am, the Home Minister and the NSA Chief are on a video call.
下午好,女士。
Good afternoon, ma’am.
问候,女士。 你好吗?
Greetings, ma’am. How are you?
请让我们进入正题。
Let’s get to the point, please.
女士,你不能和 奈娜 Jaiswal 说话。
Ma’am, you cannot speak to 奈娜 Jaiswal.
女士,有一个制度在这里。
Ma’am, there is a system in place.
我们必须遵守它。
We have to follow protocol.
如果你今天和她说话,
If you speak to her today,
明天有人可能会尝试做同样的事情。
someone might try to do the same thing tomorrow.
人们会开始对你提出要求。
People will start demanding things from you.
这是一种恐怖行为。
This is an act of terror.
没有人可以控制未来。
No one can control the future.
但今天,有 14 名儿童被枪指着。
But today, 14 children are being held at gunpoint.
你想谈谈协议和程序!
You want to talk about protocol and procedure!
IC 814,坎大哈。
IC 814, Kandahar.
我们怎么能忘记?
How can we forget?
女士,那是 176 名乘客…
Ma’am, those were 176 passengers…
-还有这个… -这些是孩子,内政部长。
-And this… -These are children, Home Minister.
他们的生命同样重要。
Their lives are equally important.
女士,她每小时都在提出要求。
Ma’am, she has been making demands every hour.
为了安全起见,我们应该批准 52 个 SAG。
As a safety, we should give the go-ahead to 52 SAGs.
辛格先生是对的。 NSA 有他们的协议。
Mr Singh is right. NSA has their protocols in place.
女士,我们必须冲进去,现在就冲进去。
Ma’am, we have to move in and move in now.
不!
No!
我们在做出决定时必须牢记这些孩子。
We have to make decisions keeping those children in mind.
而不是你的血腥协议。
Not your bloody protocols.
警方已经尝试过一次。
The police have tried once.
其余的,你知道的。
The rest, you know.
让突击队处于待命状态。
Keep the commandos on standby.
记住。
Bear in mind.
我不希望任何消息被泄露给媒体。
I don’t want any news to be leaked to the media.
-明白了吗? -收到,女士。
-Is that clear? -Copy that, ma’am.
-普拉卡什。 -是的女士。
-Prakash. -Yes, ma’am.
你在想什么?
What are you thinking?
女士,在当今世界,名字 Maya Rajguru
Ma’am, in today’s world, the name Maya Rajguru
给了人们对新印度的希望。
has given people hope for a new India.
根据民♥意♥调查,同样的印度人不希望您与
According to the poll, the same Indians
奈娜 Jaiswal 交谈。
don’t want you to speak to 奈娜 Jaiswal.
就是这样,女士。
That’s all, ma’am.
罗希特!
Rohit!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!