如果你愿意,你可以结束这一切。
If you want, you can put an end to all this.
哪个白♥痴♥告诉你我想停下这一切?
Which idiot told you that I wanted to stop all this?
演出才刚刚开始,汗探长。
The show has just begun, Inspector Khan.
好吧。 让我们谈谈。
Fine. Let’s talk.
在如此庞大的警队中,
In such a big police force,
为什么要求跟我谈话?
why ask for me?
我不认为我们彼此认识。
I don’t think we know each other.
是的,但总是有一篇文章
Correct, but there is always an article
关于超级警♥察♥贾维德汗。
about super cop Javed Khan.
我应该拿这个
Should I take this
作为赞美还是挑战?
as a compliment or a challenge?
都可以。
As you wish.
好吧。 让我们进入正题。
Fine. Let’s get to the point.
-你想要什么? -5000 万。
-What do you want? -50 million.
成交。 还有什么?
Done. What else?
你应该有我的背景资料
You should have my background information
和银行详细信息。
and bank details with you.
你可以把它转移到那里。
You can transfer it there.
之后你会让孩子们走。
You will let the children go after that.
我只会放过一个孩子。
I will let only one child go.
奈娜,这事情要这样做,在我给了你5000万
奈娜, how this works is, after I transfer the 50 million,
到您的银行帐户,之后,
to your bank account,
我将自费
I will pay, at our own cost,
购买♥♥包机,
for a chartered aeroplane,
你可以去任何你想去的地方。
and you can go wherever you want.
孩子们会留在这里。
The children will stay right here.
这是我们应该做的,对吧?
This is what we should do, right?
一小时。 5000万。
One hour. 50 million.
我应该重复自己吗?
Should I repeat myself?
仅仅因为她表扬了你,并不意味着你就要接受了她的要求。
Just because she praised you, doesn’t mean you accept her demands.
你答应给她5000万!
You agreed to give her 50 million!
还有59分钟。
There are 59 minutes left.
我们应该准备好钱吗?
Shall we get the money ready?
如果她接下来要泰姬陵怎么办?
What if she asks for the Taj Mahal next?
-该死的! -58 分半钟。
-Damn it! -58 and a half minutes.
女士,那些蓝图已经准备好了。
Ma’am, those blueprints are ready.
房♥子有三个入口。 游乐学校。
There are three entry points to the house. The playschool.
这是正门和后院。
This is the main entrance and a backyard.
孩子们应该在幼儿园。
The kids should be at the playschool.
他们的房♥子在后面。
Their house is at the back.
先生,看看这个。
Sir, look at this.
奈娜刚刚发布了这个视频。
奈娜 posted this video just now.
我向警♥察♥要了5000万。
I asked the police for 50 million.
一拿到钱,我就让一个孩子走。
As soon as I get the payment, I will let a child go.
警♥察♥还有49分钟。
The police have 49 minutes left.
如果他们不能满足我的要求,
If they don’t meet my demands,
我会每小时杀死一个孩子。
I will kill one child every hour.
按字母顺序。
In alphabetical order.
因此,首先,Aakash 将是 A。
So, first, it will be A for Aakash.
阿卡什!
Aakash!
谢哈尔…
Shekhar…
请救救我的阿卡什。 请救救他。
Please save my Aakash. Please save him.
我们尊敬的首相
Our respected Prime Minister
Maya Rajguru 夫人将很快抵达南孟买♥♥。
Mrs Maya Rajguru will be arriving at South Mumbai soon.
我是公共新闻和广播频道的 Shalini Guha
This is Shalini Guha from Public News and Broadcast channel
祝大家有个美好一天。
wishing all of you a very good day.
我们下线了!
And we are out!
Shalini,你的电♥话♥一直响个不停。
Shalini, your phone is ringing non-stop.
我们的制片人正在追赶那个突发新闻的女孩!
Our producer is after that breaking news girl!
沙里尼,嘘!
Shalini, shush!
与马尔科姆谈谈你的晋升。
Talk to Malcolm about your promotion.
他? 他是个混♥蛋♥。
Him? He is an as***le.
你好! 我对警方有一些要求。
Hi! I have some demands from the police.
-怎么了? – 有一条突发新闻。
-What’s happening? -There is a piece of breaking news.
有人将儿童扣为人♥质♥。
Someone is holding children hostage.
真♥他♥妈♥难过!
Damn sad!
我对孩子们没有任何反对意见。
I don’t have anything against the children.
反正我也不会给突发新闻。
It’s not like I’ll be giving the breaking news anyway.
沙利尼,你要去哪里?
Shalini, where are you going?
拿上你的手♥机♥。
Take your phone.
它是什么? 是谁打来的?
What is it? Who’s calling?
你好? 是的!
Hello? Yeah!
不,不是今天。
No. Not today.
不,实际上,她现在要走了。
No, actually, she’s leaving now.
我对警方有一些要求。
I have some demands from the police.
这就是为什么我把孩子们当作人♥质♥。
That’s why I held the children hostage.
好的。
Okay.
我对孩子们没有任何反对意见。
I don’t have anything against the children.
-明天来这里。
-Come here tomorrow.
如果警♥察♥不满足我的要求…
If the police don’t meet my demands…
-我晚点打电♥话♥给你。 …事情可能会转坏。
-I’ll call you later. …things might take a bad turn.
-沙利尼! 沙里尼… -Shruti,
-Shalini! Shalini… -Shruti,
-这是亚什的学校。 -什么?
-this is Yash’s school. -What?
沙里尼!
Shalini!
听! 你在说什么?
Listen! What are you saying?
叫司机,快。
Call the driver, quick.
你好。 司机,准备好车。 夫人要下楼了。
Hello. Driver, get the car ready. Ma’am is coming downstairs.
好的,伙计们。 我们将在一分钟内直播。
Okay, guys. We are going live in one minute.
大家准备好
Everyone, be ready.
好的。 让它非常情绪化。
Okay. Make it very emotional.
我想要完整的情节剧。
I want full melodrama.
明确表示 Shalini Guha 是我们的记者。
Make it clear that Shalini Guha is our journalist.
每个人都应该为她感到难过。
Everyone should feel sorry for her.
在每一句话中,
In every sentence,
-宣传 PNBC 的名字。 -是的先生。
-bombard PNBC’s name. -Yes, sir.
-好的? -是的先生。
-Okay? -Yes, sir.
我们开始吧!
Let’s go!
5、4、3…
Going live in 5, 4, 3…
我们的消息来源证实,奈娜 Jaiswal
Our sources have confirmed that 奈娜 Jaiswal
已向孟买♥♥警方索要 5000 万美元。
has demanded 50 million from the Mumbai Police.
现在是下午 12 点 30 分。
It’s 12:30 pm now.
不久前,奈娜 Jaiswal 向警♥察♥开枪。
A while ago, 奈娜 Jaiswal shot at the police.
如你所见,超级警♥察♥ Javed Khan
As you can see, super cop Javed Khan
ACP Alvarez 正在处理这种情况。
and ACP Alvarez are handling the situation.
今天的突发新闻
Today’s breaking news
来自孟买♥♥豪华的 Colaba 地区。
is coming from Mumbai’s posh Colaba area.
一名幼儿园老师将 16 名儿童扣为人♥质♥。
A playschool teacher is holding 16 children hostage.
你在这里目睹的一切令人震惊。
What you are witnessing here is shocking.
我们必须看看谁会赢,
We have to see who’s going to win,
警♥察♥还是奈娜的疯狂!
the police or 奈娜’s craziness!
闭上眼睛,仰望天空。
Close your eyes and look up in the sky.
想象星星。
And imagine stars.
-一闪一闪亮晶晶。 -一闪一闪亮晶晶。
-Twinkle twinkle little star. -Twinkle twinkle little star.
我该如何想象你是怎样的?
How I wonder what you are?
高高在上
Up above the world so high
就像天空中的一颗钻石。 – 就像天空中的钻石。
like a diamond in the sky. -Like a diamond in the sky.
尼哈里卡! 尼哈里卡!
Niharika! Niharika!
尼哈里卡! 尼哈里卡!
Niharika! Niharika!
你还有 32 分钟。
You have 32 minutes left.
罗? 你为什么不接电♥话♥? 我已经尝试打了半个小时。
Ro? Why didn’t you answer the call? I have been trying for half an hour.
他妈的是怎么回事? 奈奈是不是疯了?
What the f**k is going on? Has 奈娜 lost her mind?
我怎么会知道? 我不知道发生了什么。
How would I know? I don’t know what’s happening.
那还有谁会知道?
Who else would know?
你要跟这个精神病结婚,对吧?
You were going to marry this psycho, right?
你以为我没试过!
You think I am not trying!
我不会在乎的,Rohit。 你得把我儿子弄出去。 你懂…
I don’t give a f**k, Rohit. You have to get my son out. You know…
Rohit,你知道 Yash 是我的全部。
Rohit, you know that Yash is all I have.
拜托……拜托,罗希特。 只是…
Please… Please, Rohit. Just…
我在尝试。
I am trying.
嘿! 你疯了吗?
Hey! Have you lost your mind?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!