我的助手萨维特里和一个孩子的司机。
My helper Savitri and one of the kids’ driver.
-司机在做什么? -驾驶汽车。
-What is the driver doing? -Driving the car.
-奈娜,听我说。 -不。 你听我说。
-奈娜, listen to me. -No. You listen to me.
我想和贾维德汗谈谈。
I want to speak to Javed Khan.
你有一个小时。
You have one hour.
奈娜!
奈娜!
婊♥子♥!
Bitch!
洛坎德,呼叫支援。
Lokhande, call for backup.
“疼痛”
“PAIN”
又不是她
Not her again
你好。
Hello.
小声说话,小姐姐。 你怀孕了。
Talk softly, ma’am. You are pregnant.
是的。 我正在听。
Yes. I am listening.
是的。
Yes.
什么?
What?
你说什么?
What did you say?
我什么时候变得这么有名了?
When did I become so famous?
我不是在开玩笑…
I wasn’t kidding…
不要对我大喊大叫,女士。 我不是聋子。
Don’t yell at me, ma’am. I am not deaf.
是的。
Yes.
我在路上。
I’m on my way.
我会在那里。
I’ll be there.
奈奈老师,苏苏!
奈娜 Teacher, susu!
不! 我们说什么?
No! What do we say?
-我可以使用洗手间吗? -是的,老师。 洗手间苏苏!
-May I use the washroom? -Yes, Teacher. Washroom susu!
好的。 还有谁想去? 来吧!
Okay. Who else wants to go? Come on!
我会打电♥话♥给萨维特里。
I’ll call Savitri.
排队。
Get in a line.
萨维特里,
Savitri,
孩子们想使用洗手间。
the children want to use the washroom.
萨维特里,
Savitri,
我不想因为你的错误而杀死孩子们。
I don’t want to kill the children because of your mistakes.
不要试图表现得像个英雄。
Don’t try to act like a hero.
我需要再解释一次吗?
Do I need to explain myself again?
来吧!
Come on!
来吧! 不要互相推挤。
Come on! Don’t push each other.
不要恶作剧。
Don’t make mischief.
如果有人敢像英雄一样行事,
If anyone dares to act like a hero,
我会开枪射他们!
I will shoot them!
女士,你为什么要这样做?
Ma’am, why are you doing this?
你缺少什么?
What are you lacking?
请告诉我有什么问题。
Please tell me what’s wrong.
– 正在充电。 -哇!酷!
-It’s charging. -Wow! Cool!
你想知道吗?
Do you want to know?
冲洗!
Flush!
我跟你说过多少次了?
How many times have I told you?
使用洗手间后必须始终冲洗。
You must always flush after using the washroom.
下一个是谁?
Who’s next?
告诉我。
Tell me.
我的天!
Oh Lord!
我怎么会来到这里?
How did I end up here?
你不应该忘记你的手♥机♥。
You shouldn’t have forgotten your mobile.
司机的错是什么?
What was the driver’s fault?
他运气不好。
His bad luck.
下一个。
Next.
-洛坎德! -是的女士。
-Lokhande! -Yes, ma’am.
– 接管这家咖啡店。 -好的,女士。
-Take over this coffee shop. -Okay, ma’am.
-这是什么? 是剧院吗? -是的。
-What’s this? Is it a theatre? -Yes.
-在这里建立指挥室。 -来吧。 你在看什么?
-Set up a base here. -Come on. What are you looking at?
搬这辆民用车需要多少时间?
How much time will it take to move this civilian car?
那是谁的车?
Whose car is that?
– 把它停在别处。 -赶快!
-Park it elsewhere. -Hurry up!
移♥动♥那辆货车。 我想要更多的空间。
Move that tanker. I want more space.
信德,这里怎么这么多人? 是游乐园吗?疏散他们!
Shinde, why are so many people here? Is it an amusement park? Move them!
洛坎德,呼叫支援!
Lokhande, call for backup!
– 你自己处理得了多少人? -是的女士。
-How many people will you handle? -Yes, ma’am.
-我让你疏散那栋楼。 -是的。
-I asked you to clear that building. -Yes.
– 让邻居离开这里。 -我会请他们离开。
-Get the neighbours out of here. -I will ask them to leave.
生存还是毁灭。
To be or not to be.
就是那个问题。
That is the question.
你也是! 离开这里,剧团。
You too! Move, drama company.
清空大厅。 都起来。
Empty the hall. Get up.
-到底是怎么回事? -叔叔,我们会告诉你一切。
-What’s going on? -Uncle, we’ll tell you everything.
我们正在举♥行♥祷告会。 你怎么能这样?
We are having a prayer meeting. How could you do this?
-有什么事? – 有枪声!
-What’s the matter? -There was a gunshot!
你没听到吗?
Didn’t you hear?
先生,这个房♥间是隔音的。
Sir, this room is soundproof.
它是隔音的,不是防弹的。
It is soundproof, not bulletproof.
出去! 搬机器进来。
Get out! Get the set up.
-好的,先生。 -赶快!
-Okay, sir. -Hurry up!
我们会告诉你的。 我们走吧。
We will tell you. Let’s go.
来吧! 粗鲁!
Come on! Tawde!
带他去咖啡店。 关上大门。
Take him to the coffee shop. Close the gate.
大家好! 抱歉最后一刻才发邀请。
Hey, guys! Sorry for the last-minute invite.
今晚我们要庆祝奈娜的生日
We are celebrating 奈娜’s birthday tonight
晚上 8 点,所以一定要到。 不要迟到。
at 8 pm, so be there. Don’t be late.
很快见到你们。
See you guys soon.
你好!
Hi!
我对警方有一些要求。
I have some demands from the police.
这就是为什么我把孩子们当作人♥质♥。
That’s why I held the children hostage.
我对孩子们没有任何意见。
I don’t have anything against the children.
但如果警♥察♥不满足我的要求,
But if the police don’t meet my demands,
事情可能会出错。
things might go wrong.
警♥察♥将对孩子们的生命
The police are responsible
负责。
for the lives of the children.
这将很快出现在新闻中。
This will be in the news soon.
我不想让任何人把它当作一个玩笑。
I don’t want anyone to take it as a joke.
不要试图聪明地行事
Don’t try to act smart
否则孩子们可能会失去生命。
or the children might lose their lives.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
你会堵住出口。 并且你留意着门口。
You will block the exit. And you keep an eye at the door.
来吧。 赶快。
Come on. Hurry up.
别录了!
Stop recording!
我们在这里开派对吗?
Are we having a party here?
是的,席德。
Yes, Sid.
对不起,我不得不取消医生的预约。
I am sorry, but I had to cancel the doctor’s appointment.
你说为什么是什么意思?
What do you mean by why?
工作中有紧急情况。
There is an emergency at work.
这是我他妈的工作,希德!
It is my f**king job, Sid!
去他妈的!
F**k!
兄弟,怎么了? 我希望你今晚能来!
Bro, what’s up? I hope you are coming tonight!
什么?
What?
你以为我会中了你的恶作剧!
You think I will fall for your prank!
好吧。 立即断开通话。 晚上见。
Fine. Disconnect the call now. I’ll see you in the evening.
疯狂!
Crazy!
你好。
Hi.
我对警方有一些要求。
I have some demands from the police.
这就是为什么我把孩子们当作人♥质♥。
That’s why I held the children hostage.
什么…
What the…
去他妈的!
F**k!
打电♥话♥给奈娜
Calling 奈娜
来吧,奈娜。 你在做什么? 接我的电♥话♥。
Come on, 奈娜. What are you doing? Pick up my call.
老师,我要水。
Teacher, I want water.
好的。 去拿你的瓶子。
Okay. Go get your bottle.
一二三!
One, two, three!
你妈妈刚刚打来电♥话♥。
Your mom just called.
她今天有点晚来。
She is running a bit late today.
没问题,老师。
No problem, teacher.
我会整天看动画片。
I will watch cartoons the whole day.
真的吗? 一整天!
Really? The whole day!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!