-你好。 你好,Colaba 警♥察♥局。
-Hello. Hello, Colaba police station.
我从科拉巴的 幼儿园打来电♥话♥。
I am calling from Little Tots Playschool, Colaba.
我的名字是奈娜·贾斯瓦尔。 我是这里的老师。
My name is 奈娜 Jaiswal. I am the teacher here.
我劫持了 16 名儿童作为人♥质♥。
I have taken 16 children hostage.
现在我有一些要求。
And I have some demands.
我到达了,亲爱的。
I have reached, dear.
哇!
Wow!
不好了!
Oh no!
天啊! 我的手♥机♥在哪里?
Oh God! Where is my phone?
不好了!
Oh no!
早上好,女士。 雷努卡夫人派我来的。
Good morning, ma’am. Renuka madam sent me.
我给尼哈里卡带了一个蛋糕和一些三明治,女士。
I brought a cake for Niharika and some sandwiches, ma’am.
女士,我应该把它留在这里吗?
Ma’am, should I just keep it here?
不,请进来。
No. Please come in.
-好的,女士。 -赶快。
-Okay, ma’am. -Hurry up.
-女士… -是的。
-Ma’am… -Yes.
-司机叔叔。 -你好呀。
-Driver uncle. -Hello, dear.
哪个方向,女士?
Which way, ma’am?
-照直走。 -好的。
-Straight ahead. -Okay.
这很好。 如果让孩子看动画片,
This is nice. If you let children watch cartoons,
——他们安静地坐着。 – 把它放在那里。
-they sit quietly. -Keep it over there.
-我应该把它放在哪里,女士? -在那边。
-Where should I keep it, ma’am? -Over there.
你有一个可爱的房♥子,女士。
You have a lovely house, ma’am.
这是一所学校和一所房♥子。
It is a school and a house.
真厉害。
Amazing.
-在哪里,女士? -在这里。
-Where, ma’am? -Over here.
我会把它留在这里。
I’ll keep it here.
哎呀! 对不起,女士。
Oops! I am sorry, ma’am.
大姐,枪?
Ma’am, a gun?
这是什么,女士? 你在做什么?
What’s this, ma’am? What are you doing?
-这里有孩子,女士。 -安静。
-There are children here, ma’am. -Be quiet.
安静的。 安静点,否则我会杀了你。
Quiet. Be quiet, or I will kill you.
– 女士,放开我。 -安静的。
-Ma’am, let me go. -Quiet.
-我不会告诉任何人。 -住口!
-I won’t tell anyone. -Shut up!
不,女士……
No, ma’am…
女士,您的做法是错误的。 这里有孩子。
Ma’am, what you are doing is wrong. There are children here.
我没有向你征求意见。
I didn’t ask you for advice.
把你的意见留给自己,否则……
Keep your opinions to yourself or else…
对不起…
Sorry…
不好了!
Oh no!
真讨厌!
What a nuisance!
女士,你为什么要这样做?
Ma’am, why are you doing this?
想想孩子们,女士。
Think about the children, ma’am.
放开我,女士。 我不会告诉任何人。
Let me go, ma’am. I won’t tell anyone.
我不会告诉任何人这件事。
I won’t tell anyone about this.
你好,萨维特里!
Hello, Savitri!
女士…
Ma’am…
我回来了,女士。
I am back, ma’am.
他们需要 Aadhar 卡的 OTP。
They will need an OTP for the Aadhar card.
我把手♥机♥留在这里了。
I left my phone here.
找到了。
Found it.
谁把三明治掉在地上了?
Who dropped the sandwiches on the floor?
大姐,怎么掉下来的?
Ma’am, how did it fall down?
门铃已经关掉了。
The doorbell had been turned off.
女士…
Ma’am…
– 那个男人是谁,女士? -安静的。
-Who is that man, ma’am? -Quiet.
-女士! -安静。
-Ma’am! -Quiet.
不,女士! 不…
No, ma’am! No…
-天啊! 有人在吗? -安静!
-Oh my! Is anyone there? -Quiet!
绑住你的腿。
Tie your legs.
这不是你,女士。
This is not who you are, ma’am.
这不好。
This is not nice.
有人让你这样做吗?
Is someone making you do this?
告诉我。
Tell me.
夫人,放开我。
Ma’am, let me go.
让我回家吧,女士。
Let me go home, ma’am.
拉梅什在家,女士。 请让我走。
Ramesh is at home, ma’am. Please let me go.
拉梅什?
Ramesh?
你说的是那个酒鬼?
Are you talking about that alcoholic?
如果你今天死了,
If you die today,
他要在两天后才会发现。
he will find out after 2 day.
女士…
Ma’am…
这太有趣了。
It is so funny.
女士…
Ma’am…
女士…
Ma’am…
好的。 来吧。 没有漫画了。
Okay. Come on. No more cartoons.
现在,我们要吃三明治。
Now, we are going to eat sandwiches.
不谢谢…
No. Please…
老师,请再等五分钟。
Teacher, please five more minutes.
没有五分钟了。
No five more minutes.
如果你不吃你的三明治,动画片就会从电视里出来
If you don’t eat your sandwich, the cartoons will come out of the TV
吃掉它。
and eat it up.
漫画是假的。 他们将如何从电视中走出来?
Cartoons are fake. How will they come out of the TV?
-是的! -好吧,聪明的裤子!
-Yes! -Okay, smarty pants!
起床。 来吧。
Get up. Come on.
过来!
Come here!
-一秒。 -不!
-One second. -No!
过来。
Come here.
是的。
Yes.
过来。
Come here.
你拿了一个吗?
Did you take one?
看看我的手。
Look at my hands.
对不起,先生! 等一下! 怎么了,先生?
Excuse me, sir! Wait a minute! What’s the matter, sir?
幼儿园有问题吗?
Is there a problem with the playschool?
每天都在发生,先生。
It happens every day, sir.
孩子们来这里吵闹,然后他们就回家了。
Children come here and make noise, and then they go home.
不是那个。 孩子们被奈娜扣为人♥质♥了吗?
Not that. Are the children being held hostage by 奈娜?
长官,奈娜是
Sir, 奈娜 is the only one
唯一能对付这些恶魔的人。
who can handle these devils.
留在这里。
Stay right here.
该死!
Darn it!
孩子们在看动画片。
The children are watching cartoons.
我只是在这里浪费时间。
I simply wasted my time here.
– 告诉我,洛坎德。 -女士,这里一切都很好。
-Tell me, Lokhande. -Ma’am, everything is fine here.
我认为这是一个恶作剧电♥话♥。
I think it was a prank call.
洛坎德,这是我的休息日。
Lokhande, it was my day off.
我什至推迟了我的医生预约。
I even delayed my doctor’s appointment.
我很……很抱歉,女士。
I am so… so sorry, ma’am.
你喜欢浪费时间。
You love to waste time.
夫人,回来吧。
Ma’am, get back.
女士,我认为这不再是恶作剧了。
Ma’am, I don’t think it’s a prank anymore.
出去!
Get out!
大家出来!
Out, everyone!
-你有她的手♥机♥号♥码吗? -是的女士。
-Do you have her mobile number? -Yes, ma’am.
叫她!
Call her!
– 她的名字是奈娜·贾斯瓦尔。 -好的。
-Her name is 奈娜 Jaiswal. -Okay.
他妈的!
God-damnit!
上车。
Get in the car.
你好,奈娜。
Hello, 奈娜.
这是 ACP 凯瑟琳·阿尔瓦雷斯 (Catherine Alvarez) 。
This is ACP Catherine Alvarez speaking.
里面有几个孩子?
How many children are inside?
我想和贾维德汗谈谈。
I want to speak to Javed Khan.
贾维德? 为什么是贾维德汗?
Javed? Why Javed Khan?
我要和贾维德汗谈谈。
I want to speak to Javed Khan.
看,奈娜。 不管你有什么要求…
Look, 奈娜. Whatever demands you have…
没有我的许可,什么都不会发生。
Nothing can happen without my permission.
我是贾维德汗的老板。
I am Javed Khan’s boss.
里面有几个孩子?
How many children are inside?
16.
16.
还有其它人吗?
Who else is at home?