这个动物
this animal
握着尼哈里卡的手
holding Niharika’s hand
进入了我的幼儿园。
entered my playschool.
他告诉我,
He tells me,
“我是尼哈里卡的新司机。”
“I’m Niharika’s new driver.”
我…
I…
我只是愣住了,女士。
I just froze, ma’am.
如果有一天他…
What if someday he…
Charan Kumar 设法改名
Charan Kumar managed to change his name
并过上自♥由♥的生活。
and live a free life.
我别无选择。
I didn’t have a choice.
我不能让他再次
I could not let him walk free.
!逍遥法外。
Again!
明天不是尼哈里卡的生日吗?
Isn’t it Niharika’s birthday tomorrow?
我会点蛋糕和点心。 别担心。
I will order cake and snacks. Don’t worry.
可以……让你的司机把它带过来吗?
Is it okay to just… for your driver to bring it over?
-奈娜! – 女士,她在胡说八道。
-奈娜! -Ma’am, she is talking nonsense.
她已经失去理智了。
She has lost her mind.
-先生! 拜托,先生… -闭嘴!
-Sir! Please, sir… -Shut up!
-说实话。 -我什么都没做。
-Tell the truth. -I didn’t do anything.
奈娜,你知道法律不适用于感情。
奈娜, you know the law doesn’t work on feelings.
但你可以。 这就是你在这里的原因。
But you do. That’s why you are here.
-奈娜,不要这样做。 -说实话。
-奈娜, don’t do this. -Tell the truth.
你有没有强♥奸♥我?
Did you rape me or not?
奈娜,不要这样做。
奈娜, don’t do it.
突击队很快就会到这里。
The commandos will be here in a flash.
拜托,奈娜。
Please, 奈娜.
你有没有强♥奸♥我?
Did you rape me or not?
奈娜,我会为你讨回公道。
奈娜, I will get you justice.
我来帮你。
Let me help you.
冷静点,奈娜。 让法律来处理。
Calm down, 奈娜. Let the law handle it.
死的是你,不是我!
It’s you who will die, not me!
一级清关。
Level one clearance.
开枪。 保护 总理。
Take the shot. Secure the PM.
-别开枪! -保护总理。
-Don’t shoot! -Secure the PM.
-保护总理。 -放下枪。
-Secure the PM. -Drop the gun.
-放下枪。 -别开枪!
-Drop the gun. -Don’t shoot!
-别开枪! – 别开枪!
-Don’t shoot! -Hold your fire! Hold your fire!
你太戏剧化了!
You are overly dramatic!
什么? 为什么?
What? Why?
向值得尊敬的人致敬。
Salute the people who deserve it.
在过去的 20 年里,你的枪的都关了保险
For the last 20 years, your gun’s safety was off.
但是今天,它开了。
But today, it was on.
我的错。
My mistake.
那就好了。
Fine then.
你也可以写附带的报告。
You may as well write the incidental report.
凯茜,
Cathy,
好好照顾自己。
take care of yourself.
-晚安,女士。 -晚安,贾维德。
-Good night, ma’am. -Good night, Javed.
我今天站在你们面前,不仅仅是你们的首相
I stand before you today not just as your Prime Minister
但作为这个国家的女性公民。
but as a female citizen of this country.
我想说点什么。
I would like to say something.
摆在你面前的提案
The proposal in front of you
可以改变我们县数百万妇女的生活。
can change the lives of the millions of women in our county.
尊敬的议长,
Honourable Speaker,
这是关于每个人的自尊。
this is about everyone’s self-respect.
即使你是一个男人,
Even if you are a man,
这也关乎你生活中的所有女性。
this is about all the women who are a part of your life.
你的女儿、妻子、姐妹、母亲,
Your daughter, wife, sister, mother,
可以是任何人。
it could be anyone.
奈娜 Jaiswal 是对还是错?
Was 奈娜 Jaiswal right or wrong?
不只是议会,
Not just the parliament,
整个国家都在讨论这个问题。
the whole country is debating about it.
她正在为她的所作所为付出代价。
She is paying for what she did.
她提出的问题没有错。
The issue that she took up wasn’t wrong.
历史见证了
History is witness
许多伟大的男人和女人
that a lot of great men and women
触犯了法律。
have broken the law.
无论是反抗暴♥政♥的女王,
Be it a queen who stood against tyranny
还是为了舔一粒盐而步行数公里的男人。
or a man who walked for kilometres to lick a grain of salt.
这就是为什么我只有一个要求。
That’s why I just have one request.
不要让 奈娜 Jaiswal 的要求被置若罔闻。
Don’t let 奈娜 Jaiswal’s demand fall on deaf ears.
印度醒来的星期四
A THURSDAY WHEN INDIA WOKE UP
早上好,上课。
Good morning, class.
老师早上好!
Good morning, teacher!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!