先生,奈娜的妈妈来了。
Sir, 奈娜’s mom is here.
好的。 大家快来这里
Okay. Everybody, come here.
大家围成一圈。
Everybody, make a circle.
那些坏人又回来了。
Those bad people have come back again.
不过别担心。 我会处理它们。
But don’t worry. I’ll handle them.
如果你保持安静,我会给你很多巧克力。
If you stay quiet, I will give you a lot of chocolates.
-是的! -嘘!
-Yes! -Shush!
无噪音。 嘘。
No noise. Shush.
无噪音。 来吧。
No noise. Come on.
我相信你知道
I am sure you know
为什么你的女儿会这样做。
why your daughter is doing this.
先生,你真的认为
Sir, do you really think
每个认识奈娜的人都参与了这种情况?
that everyone who knows 奈娜 is involved in this situation?
你刚好这时候离开了这座城市。
You left the city at the right time.
唔?
Hmm?
现在还不如告诉我。
Now might as well tell me.
你知道什么我们不知道的?
What do you know that we don’t?
那好吧。
All right then.
突击队很快就会进去。
The commandos will go in shortly.
孩子不会有事
Nothing will happen to the kids,
但我向你保证
but I promise you
我什至不会让你为你女儿的尸体哭泣。
that I won’t even let you cry over your daughter’s dead body.
我不会为奈娜的尸体哭泣。
I won’t cry over 奈娜’s body.
Javed Khan,我的眼泪已经干涸。
My tears have dried up, Javed Khan.
因为在某个地方你也对这一天负责。
Because somewhere you are also responsible for this day.
是我……贾斯瓦尔案……
It’s me… Jaiswal case…
案件编号♥ 122。
Case number 122.
戈尔冈警♥察♥局。
Goregaon Police Station.
2007 年,BWC 学校。
2007, BWC School.
是的先生。 我知道这是一个高调的案例。
Yes, sir. I know it is a high profile case.
别担心,先生。 整个警队都在努力。
Don’t worry, sir. The whole force is working on it.
他们很快就会被抓住。
They will be caught soon.
是的先生。 谢谢你。
Yes, sir. Thank you.
先生,第 122 号♥案件又来了。
Sir, Case 122 is come again.
不会吧!
Not again!
送她来。
Send her.
进来。
Come in.
坐下。
Sit down.
先生,我丈夫现在不在了。
Sir, my husband is now no more.
我究竟要到这里多少次?
How many times do I have to come back here?
我累了,先生。
I am tired, sir.
我们正在尽最大努力,女士。
We are trying our best, ma’am.
先生,已经两年半了。
Sir, it’s been two and a half years.
现在,我们不能随便抓
Now, we cannot catch any random person
一个人并把他们带上来,女士。
and bring them forward, ma’am.
那么请找到Rakesh和Charan。
Then please find Rakesh and Charan.
请逮捕我女儿的强♥奸♥犯。
Please apprehend my daughter’s rapists.
你找到我女儿的强♥奸♥犯了吗?
Did you find my daughter’s rapists?
这…
This…
贾维德!
Javed!
贾维德!
Javed!
贾维德,听着。
Javed, listen.
Juneja 医生告诉我,
Dr Juneja told me
奈娜 小时候被强♥奸♥过。
that 奈娜 was raped as a child.
BWC学校强♥奸♥案,
BWC School rape case,
奈娜·贾斯瓦尔。
奈娜 Jaiswal.
我们被分配了那个案子。
We were assigned that case.
2007 年,案件编号♥ 122,凯茜。
2007, case number 122, Cathy.
呐……奈娜·贾斯瓦尔。
Na… 奈娜 Jaiswal.
是的。
Yes.
我们只是
We just
记住案件编号♥。
remember the case number.
案件编号♥ 138。
Case number 138.
Sugar King Bhosle,枪战案。
Sugar King Bhosle, shoot-out case.
这是一个备受瞩目的案例。 我们想为自己出名。
It was a high profile case. We wanted to make a name for ourselves.
这就是我们忙于处理那个案子的原因。
That’s why we got busy with that case.
你是否记得?
Do you remember?
我们出名了,凯茜。
We earned that name, Cathy.
但我们因此忽略了孩子的创伤。
But we neglected a child’s trauma because of it.
今天,我对奈娜所做的一切负责。
Today, I am responsible for whatever 奈娜 is doing.
这是荒谬的。
This is absurd.
印度总理怎么会
How can the Prime Minister of India
屈服于一个疯女人的心血来潮?
succumb to the whim of a crazy woman?
他们知道我们不知道的事情吗?
Do they know something that we don’t know?
她怎么还在这里?
Why is she even here?
似乎 奈娜 Jaiswal
It seems 奈娜 Jaiswal has forced
已经迫使尊敬的总理屈服于她的要求。
the Honourable Prime Minister to give in to her demand.
我们还要继续屈服于像 奈娜
For how long will we continue
Jaiswal 这样的犯罪分子的要求多久?
to give in to the demands of criminals like 奈娜 Jaiswal?
女士,奈娜 的 IP 地址重新上线了。
Ma’am, 奈娜’s IP address is back online.
我们正试图入侵。 -收到。
We are trying to hack in. -Copy that.
我要来了。
I am coming there.
女士,贾维德汗督察。
Ma’am, Inspector Javed Khan.
他是这次行动的负责人。
He is the person in charge of this operation.
贾维德。
Javed.
女士。
Ma’am.
什么计划,督察?
What’s the plan, Inspector?
女士,在那之前,你需要了解一些关于奈娜的事情。
Ma’am, before that, you need to know something about 奈娜.
告诉我。
Tell me.
正确写出这两个名字。 拉克什马图尔和查兰库马尔。
Write these two names properly. Rakesh Mathur and Charan Kumar.
现在,我们抓不到任何随机的人
Now, we cannot catch any random person
带他们上前,女士。
and bring them forward, ma’am.
请逮捕我女儿的强♥奸♥犯。
Please apprehend my daughter’s rapists.
你找到我女儿的强♥奸♥犯了吗?
Did you find my daughter’s rapists?
我们系统的另一个受害者。
Yet another victim of our system.
这一切正在发生
All this is happening
正因为如此。
because of that.
打给她。
Call her.
你好。 -你好,奈娜。
Hello. -Hello, 奈娜.
我在外面。
I am outside.
我知道,女士。
I know, ma’am.
感谢我们的现场媒体。
Thanks to our live media.
进来。
Come in.
奈娜,你知道这是不可能的。
奈娜, you know this is not possible.
那你为什么来这里?
Then why did you come here?
向人们展示你对
To show people
一个普通公民的关心!
how much you care about an ordinary citizen!
不,我关心那 12 个孩子。
No. I care about those 12 children.
警♥察♥部队,突击队,公众,
The police force, commandos, public,
没有人相信你,奈娜。
no one trusts you, 奈娜.
-你呢? -我怎么能?
-What about you? -How could I?
你杀了一个孩子。
You’ve killed a child.
等一下,女士。
Hold on, ma’am.
你好。
Hello.
奈娜! 你好。
奈娜! Hello.
她已经打开了门。
She has opened the door.
谢卡尔,那是阿卡什!
Shekhar, that’s Aakash!
我们可以玩那个游戏吗?
Can we play that game?
– 射击游戏。 -是的,老师。 我会玩。
-The shooting game. -Yes, teacher. I will play.
根本不要动。 我会给你很多巧克力。
Don’t move at all. I will give you lots of chocolates.
我保证我不会动。
I promise I won’t move.
这是在 PNBC 上打破的。
This is breaking on PNBC.
如你所见,阿卡什并没有死。
As you can see, Aakash is not dead.
他还活着。 他刚被释放。
He is alive. He was just released.
你现在相信我了吗,女士?
Do you trust me now, ma’am?
我不是凶手。
That I am not a murderer.
我只想和我的首相面对面交谈。
I just want to talk to my Prime Minister face to face.
就这些。
That’s all.
奈娜,我会和首相一起进来。
奈娜, I will come in with the PM.
人♥质♥会被释放,然后我们再谈。
The hostages will be released, and we will talk after that.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!