别作弊!
No cheating!
看。
Look.
我也把她和一个孩子作为一个选择。
I put her and a kid as an option too.
但是这个国家不喜欢你的脸。
But this country didn’t like your face.
夫人,放开我。
Ma’am, let me go.
女士…
Ma’am…
夫人!
Ma’am!
-女士! -它是什么?
-Ma’am! -What is it?
浴室…
Bathroom…
-什么? -浴室…
-What? -Bathroom…
-浴室? -是的。
-Bathroom? -Yes.
我想去卫生间。
I want to go to the bathroom.
我们听到了从幼儿园里传来的另一声枪响。
We’ve heard another gunshot from inside the playschool.
奈娜 Jaiswal 杀了另一个孩子吗?
Did 奈娜 Jaiswal kill another child?
如果警♥察♥无法处理这种情况,
If the police cannot handle this situation,
是时候召集突击队了吗?
is it time to call the commandos?
这不是我的错。
This wasn’t my fault.
我告诉他关于公众投票的事。
I told him about the public poll.
他试图逃跑。
He tried to escape.
看。
Look.
我受够了。
I am fed up.
我很沮丧。
I am very frustrated.
如果总理 没有回应,
If the PM doesn’t respond,
我要杀了他们三个。
I will kill the three of them.
如果你再做一次,
If you do it again,
我真的会杀了你。
I will really kill you.
– 这是你的三十岁生日。 -我们今天应该做什么?
-It’s your thirtieth birthday. -What should we do today?
至少与朋友一起举♥行♥小型庆祝活动。
It calls for a small celebration at least with friends.
-老师,阿卡什在哪里? -有人让你这样做吗?
-Teacher, where is Aakash? -Is someone making you do this?
这是什么,女士? 你在做什么?
What’s this, ma’am? What are you doing?
这里有孩子,女士。
There are children here, ma’am.
它来自 Rohit Mirchandani 本人。
It’s from Rohit Mirchandani himself.
为什么是贾维德汗?
Why Javed Khan?
女士,你为什么要这样做?
Ma’am, why are you doing this?
我没有说你疯了。 你的行动证明了这一点。
I didn’t call you crazy. Your actions have proved it.
阿卡什在睡觉。
Aakash is sleeping.
不要杀我。 今天是我的生日。
Don’t kill me. It’s my birthday today.
现在,你会看到我有多疯狂!
Now, you will see just how crazy I am!
米尔钱♥达♥尼先生,
Mr Mirchandani,
我在电视上见过你很多次了。
I have seen you on TV so many times.
没事儿。
That’s fine.
我要对你说这个,警官。
I am going to say this to you, officer.
你不能把我儿子留在这里。
You cannot hold my son here.
他既不是绑匪,也不是帮凶。
He is neither the kidnapper nor the accomplice.
-什么? -同案犯。
-What? -Accomplice.
帮助罪犯的人。
The one who helps the criminal.
哼!
Huh!
先生,仅供参考,这里的罪犯是谁?
Sir, just for my information, who is the criminal here?
-奈娜·贾斯瓦尔。 – 他和她是什么关系?
-奈娜 Jaiswal. -How is he related to her?
-未婚夫。 -正确的。
-Fiancé. -Correct.
所以,先生,他帮助了绑匪
So, sir, he has helped the kidnapper
向当局隐瞒
by withholding information from the authorities
她服用抗抑郁药的信息。
that she is on antidepressants.
米尔坎达尼先生,这就让你的儿子成为
And that Mr Mirchandani makes your son
帮凶。
an accomplice.
先生,要我用印地语向您解释吗?
Shall I explain it to you in Hindi, sir?
放在免提上!
Put it on speakerphone!
-你好。 -你好先生。
-Hello. -Hello, sir.
我从安迪斯蛋糕店打来电♥话♥。
I am calling from Andies Cake Shop.
你的蛋糕准备好了。 我应该什么时候寄?
Your cake is ready. When should I send it?
您好,先生。 -我……是的。
Hello, sir. -I… Yes.
请。
Please.
-取消它。 但是,先生……
-Cancel it. But, sir…
她的生日是明天,对吧?
Her birthday is tomorrow, right?
是的。
Yes.
-所以? -我们要庆祝
-So? -We were going to celebrate
她和几个朋友过生日。
her birthday with a couple of friends.
正是我的观点!
Exactly my point!
现在,您认为帮凶会
Now, you think an accomplice could plan
同时计划绑♥架♥和生日!
a kidnapping and a birthday at the same time!
我应该打电♥话♥给你的上级吗?
Should I call your superiors?
还是法律就够了?
Or is the law enough?
先生,我有直通印度总理的电♥话♥。
Sir, I have a direct line to the Prime Minister of India.
如果有人比她有更高的权力,请打电♥话♥给他们。
If there is anyone who has a higher authority than her, call them.
-听着,你就是不能…… -闭嘴!
-Listen, you just cannot… -Shut up!
我给了你足够的尊重。
I gave you enough respect.
我想你应该点蛋糕。
I think you should order the cake.
父子俩可以一起吃蛋糕。
Both father and son can eat the cake together.
孩子们,醒醒吧。
Kids, wake up.
看看我给你带来了什么!
Look what I brought for you!
-是的! -是的! 来吧。
-Yes! -Yes! Come on.
过来,尼哈里卡。 来到这边。 来吧。
Come here, Niharika. Come this side. Come on.
好的。 我们走吧。
Okay. Let’s go.
-祝你生日快乐! -祝你生日快乐!
-Happy birthday to you! -Happy birthday to you!
来,我们剪吧。
Come, let’s cut it.
-祝你生日快乐! – 吹蜡烛。
-Happy birthday to you! -Blow the candle.
生日快乐,亲爱的尼哈里卡。
Happy birthday, dear Niharika.
祝你生日快乐!
Happy birthday to you!
祝你生日快乐!
Happy birthday to you!
祝你生日快乐!
Happy birthday to you!
-愿上帝保佑你。 -祝福你。
-May God bless you. -Bless you.
愿上帝保佑你。
May God bless you.
祝你生日快乐!
Happy birthday to you!
-生日快乐,亲爱的尼哈里卡。 -生日快乐,亲爱的尼哈里卡。
-Happy birthday, dear Niharika. -Happy birthday, dear Niharika.
-祝你生日快乐。 -祝你生日快乐。
-Happy birthday to you. -Happy birthday to you.
-祝你生日快乐。 -祝你生日快乐。
-Happy birthday to you. -Happy birthday to you.
-生日快乐,亲爱的尼哈里卡。 -生日快乐,亲爱的尼哈里卡。
-Happy birthday, dear Niharika. -Happy birthday, dear Niharika.
-祝你生日快乐。 -祝你生日快乐。
-Happy birthday to you. -Happy birthday to you.
是的。 你说什么?
Yes. What do you say?
洛坎德!
Lokhande!
-你找到他了吗? -是的女士。
-Did you find him? -Yes, ma’am.
他在 paan 商店。 看一看。
He is at the paan shop. Take a look.
好的。 走这边。
Okay. Go this way.
-我会在他的另一边。 -好的,女士。 我们走吧。
-I’ll flank him. -Okay, ma’am. Let’s go.
你是怎样的朋友? 我稍后会付钱给你。
What kind of a friend are you? I’ll pay you later.
-我说我会付钱给你的。 -拉克什·马图尔。
-I said I would pay you. -Rakesh Mathur.
-是谁? -你的父亲!
-Who is it? -Your father!
-你怎么敢! -你为什么跑?
-How dare you! -Why did you run?
-你为什么跑? -女士…
-Why did you run? -Ma’am…
-你为什么跑? -女士…
-Why did you run? -Ma’am…
你为什么跑? 妈的!
Why did you run? Motherf**ker!
-女士… -把他带走。
-Ma’am… -Take him away.
把他放在车里。
Put him in the car.
女士,你还好吗?
Ma’am, are you all right?
好的。
Okay.
-你好。 你好,ACP 阿尔瓦雷斯。
-Hello. Hello, ACP Alvarez.
Juneja 医生在说话。
Dr Juneja speaking.
我刚收到你的消息。
I just got your message.
医生,
Doctor,
我希望您已经了解
I hope you’ve been made aware
奈娜 Jaiswal 的情况。
of what’s happening with 奈娜 Jaiswal.
对不起。 我正在参加一个会议。
Sorry. I was at a conference.
我刚得到信息。
I just got the information.
奈奈会做出这样的事情,真是令人震惊。
It is truly shocking that 奈娜 would do something like this.
就是这样。
It is what it is.
我们必须尽快做点什么。
We have to do something soon.
你能告诉我她为什么服用抗抑郁药吗?
Could you tell me why she was on antidepressants?
我从 奈娜 16 岁起就开始治疗她。
I have been treating 奈娜 since she was 16 years old.
是的先生。
Yes, sir.
是的先生。
Yes, sir.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!