You will remember…
你会记住
the words…
我们的交谈
that passed between us…
有某种
on a certain occasion.
目的
I am grateful…
我终于
the time has come…
有机会可以
when I can prove them.
证明我自己
That I do so…

is no subject…
所做的
for regret or grief.
绝不后悔
Something queer, queer smelling.
有一种奇怪的味道
No, take the pen and finish. Hurry.
赶快写
I… I’m faint.
我头好昏
No. Quick, write.
赶快写
I said that if ever…
我说过
I could do anything…
我会为你
for you…
或是你爱的人
or those dear to you…
做任何事
Carton…
卡顿…
Oh, Citizen Victor. 21, eh?
维克特 你在干嘛
Looks like that sharp female La Guillotine
看来明天
is going to have a very busy day tomorrow.
断头台那边会很热闹
Oh, uh, tell me, what’s Evrémonde’s number?
告诉我 艾威蒙是几号♥
Evrémonde is, uh, 23.
23号♥
Oh, uh, 23.
23号♥
Oh, uh, tell me,
告诉我
uh, Citizen Victor, what time do you take them down
维克特 最后一次点名
to the big room for the last call?
是什么时候
Early in the morning.
明天一早
Aristos have a good time in there.
我很喜欢行刑
Huh? They play cards.
我们在那边还可以玩牌
Have mock trials.
试验一下
It’s just like a club. Club?
就像俱乐部一样 真的吗
Barsad.
巴索
Well, it looks like my friend is ready.
看来我的朋友已经好了
Here, Citizen Victor,
维克特
hop it and buy yourself a bottle of cognac.
拿去买♥♥酒吧
I’m afraid we’re not going to be able to pull this through, Mr. Carton.
这件事可能行不通
Do as you’re told, and we will.
你照我的话去做就对了
But there’s got to be a number 23 here in the mornin’.
但是会有人点名
There will be. Now help me.
会有人答应的 帮我一下
Mr. Carton, you couldn’t pay me to do what you’re doing, sir.
卡顿先生 做这件事 可是要花一大笔钱
Oh, I dare say you’ve got your price for even this.
你欠我的可不只这些
Oh, no, not me, Mr. Carton.
好 我们扯平了
Now remember, you must get him to Mr. Lorry’s by eight o’clock.
记住 明天早上八点前 一定要把他送到
Very good, I will.
好 我会的
Wait.
等一下
Now, help me to get him to his feet.
先扶他站起来
All right, call your friend.
叫你朋友吧
Victor.
维克特
Victor, come on. Give us a hand here.
维克特 来帮我一下
What’s this? He’s fainted.
怎么了
Take hold of his shoulders.
他昏过去了 来帮我一下
I noticed he staggered a bit as he came in.
他进来时我就觉得他不太对劲
Yes. When he saw his friend Evrémonde
他看到自己的朋友…
had drawn a prize in the lottery of St. Guillotine
要被处死刑
it fair bowled him over.
太难过昏过去了
Well, let’s get him out.
先把他扶出去吧
Mr. Cruncher. Mr. Cruncher.
杰利…
Aye.
是的
Come up and help carry Mr. Darnay down. Hurry.
来帮我扶丹尼先生
Hurryin’, Miss Pross. Hurryin’.
波丝小姐 快点
Today, citizeness, your years of waiting end
你终于等到今天了
when Master Evrémonde spits in the sack, eh?
艾威蒙家族的人 终于落到你手上
It is not the end.
还没结束
He is not the last of the Evrémondes.
他不是最后一个
The wife must follow the husband.
还有他太太和女儿
The child must follow the father.
孩子必须跟着父亲
I’ll go to them now. They’ll be frantic.
我去找他们 他们吓死
They’ll denounce the justice of the republic and then…
他们会受到审判的 然后…
And then…
然后…
Take this.
拿着这个
Have it ready for me at my usual seat
帮我把位置先占好
by the guillotine this afternoon.
今天下午在断头台上
You can stop wind and fire but not her.
她复仇的意志真坚决
And don’t let anything delay you, Miss Pross.
波丝小姐 绝对不要迟到
I pray he gets my Ladybird and her family out of France.
我希望他能让医生一家人 离开法国
Mr. Cruncher, don’t dally.
杰利 动作快点
Don’t beat the willing horse, Miss Pross.
我已经年纪大了
If I ever get out of this here crisis alive,
如果我能离开这里
I’ll make a solemn vow I’ll never stop me old woman from floppin’.
我会继续打我太太
She can even meditate when convenient.
她只要逮到机会就在冥想…
I am not interested in your family situation.
我对你的家务事没兴趣
Oh, I must go fetch the other two small bags from the house.
我去房♥里 还有两个袋子没拿
Citizen doctor.
医生
Oh, no, you don’t. Let me pass.
你不能进去
I thank heaven I’m put here to stop you, for stop you I will.
还好我留下来 我必须阻止你
In the name of the republic… In the name of no one,
奉共和政♥府♥之名 我…
you evil woman.
去死吧 你这个恶魔
You’ve killed many innocent people.
你害死许多无辜的人
No doubt you’ll kill many more,
你还会继续害下去
but my Ladybird, you shall never touch again.
但是不准你碰她
No? Do you know who I am?
我绝对不准 你知不知道我是谁
You might, from your appearance, be the wife of Lucifer,
从外表看来 你就是恶魔的妻子
yet you shall not get the better of me.
但你不能胜过我
I’m an Englishwoman. I’m your match.
我是个英国人 你再也找不到像我这样棋逢敌手的人
Pig, get out of my way or I’ll break you in pieces.
不要挡路 不然我会打断你的双腿
Break away then.
那就来啊
I don’t care an English tuppence for myself
我不管我回不回得到英国
and I know that the longer I keep you here,
我只知道只要能拖住你
the greater hope there is for my Ladybird.
我家小姐就安全了
You’re sick. I’ll give you your just dessert.
我会开枪
Oh, God save the king.
那就开枪
English pig.
英国猪
“Citizen doctor.
马尼特医生
Lucille Manette and child.
露西和席德尼卡顿
Sydney Carton, advocate.”
西德尼·卡尔顿,律师
Seems overcome.
看来他没来
“Mr. Lorry, banker.”
罗利先生 银行家
All in order. You may go.
很好 你们可以走了
Pleasant journey.
一路顺风
Citizen Evrémonde.
艾威蒙
Come with me.
时间到了
Evrémonde, 23.
艾威蒙 2 3号♥
Evrémonde, 23.
艾威蒙 2 3号♥
Citizen Evrémonde, do you remember me?
艾威蒙 你还记得我吗
I was condemned the same day you were.
我们在同一天受审判
They accuse me of plotting.
他们告我蓄意颠覆
But is it likely?
可能吗
Who would think of plotting with a poor little seamstress?
像我这样的弱女子 怎么可能颠覆政♥府♥
I have nobody in all Paris.
我在巴黎
No friends even.
连个朋友也没有
Can you help me, Citizen Evrémonde?
你能帮我吗 艾威蒙
Can you explain to me how the republic could profit by my…
你能跟我解释共和政♥府♥
my death?
为什么判我死刑
I don’t understand.
因为我真的不了解
I don’t understand.
我真的不了解
My poor child.
可怜的孩子
It isn’t understanding we need now, it’s courage.
一切都不重要了 鼓起勇气
Oh, you’re not… Shh.
你不是他

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!