我不想落得那种下场
I don’t want to go that way.
我知道
I know.
圣诞节之后再说吧
After the holidays?
好的
Yeah.
我还约了其他人
Look, I’ve got another appointment.
好的
Okay.
不要
Hey, no.
过来
Come on.
你圣诞节要怎么过
What are you doing for Christmas?
贝蒂说她跟我一起过
Betty said she’ll spend it with me.
只要我保证无论何时都不提圣诞节
As long as I promise not to mention the words Christmas,
或者快乐之类的字眼
or merry in any order.
跟我一样
My kind of girl.
猫咪节快乐
Happy Catsmas.
这都是什么
What’s all this?
猫咪节快乐 鲍勃
Happy Catsmas, Bob.
你的新女朋友
New girlfriend for you.
这是鲍比娜
This is, Bobbina.
他不感兴趣
He’s not impressed.
好吧 他只是在玩欲擒故纵
So, he was just playing hard to get.
顺便说一下 不要慌张
Don’t panic by the way.
这不是那种树
This isn’t a you-know-what tree.
不是 这是一棵灯树
No, it’s a lamp tree.
尝起来像火鸡吗
Tastes like turkey?
一点都不像
Not even vaguely.
很像的好吗
It does.
-尝着像橡胶 -不像啦
– Tastes like rubber. – No, it doesn’t!
还不错 但我觉得如果你要吃豆腐
It’s nice, but I think if you’re going to eat tofu
为什么要假装它是火鸡 或是汉堡什么的
why pretend it’s Turkey, or burgers, or whatever.
像是给了豆腐一种自卑感
It’s like giving tofu an inferiority complex.
让人家回归本质嘛
Let it be who it wants to be.
「我是豆腐」
“I am tofu.”
「我不可食用」
“I am inedible.”
它不是不能吃
It’s not inedible!
不是吗
No.
-给鲍勃尝尝 -好的
– Give it to Bob to try it. – Okay.
他比你品味更好
He’s a better judge than you.
鲍勃 鲍勃 这是什么
Bob. Bob. What’s that?
这是什么
What’s that?
尝尝
Num-nums?
我想他不知道
I think he doesn’t know.
我好喜欢
I love it!
是吗
Yeah?
谢谢你
Thank you!
好吧 那我来给你读 伙计
Right, okay. So I’ll read this to you, mate.

Okay, look.
「亲爱的詹姆斯和鲍勃 猫咪节快乐
“Dear James and Boblib, Happy Catsmas.
祝你有很多呼噜噜和胡须」 贝蒂
Lots of purrs and whiskers.” From Betty.
很棒吧
Good, right?
谢谢
Thank you.
这是你哥哥的作品之一吧
This is one of your brother’s?
是的
Yeah, yeah.
这简直
I mean, its just…
也就那样吧
Yeah, just… just that.
放这里
There you go.
太美了
So beautiful.
BGM: Still Small Voice Inside
♪听听内心的呼唤♪
♪ Listen to the still small voice inside ♪
♪就这样唱唱唱唱 唱出来吧♪
♪ Let it sing sing sing sing sing sing sing sing sing ♪
♪这些日子只是一段旅程♪
♪ These days’s a journey♪
♪离开又回来♪
♪ Takes you there and back again ♪
♪不要停止学习的脚步♪
♪ You don’t stop learning ♪
♪哪怕错过火车♪
♪ Even when you miss the train ♪
♪告诉你一些前行的智慧♪
♪ Well, here’s some wisdom for the ride ♪
♪听听内心的呼唤♪
♪ Listen to the still small voice inside ♪
♪就这样唱唱唱唱 唱出来吧♪
♪ Let it sing sing sing sing sing sing sing sing sing ♪
一起唱吧
Come on.
不 你知道我不会唱歌♥的
No, you know I can’t sing.
♪你能能能能 能行的♪
♪ Yes, you can can can can can can can can can ♪
我唱得很烂的 超吓人
It’s awful, horrible.
来嘛
Come on.
♪就这样唱唱唱唱 唱出来吧♪
♪ Let it sing sing sing sing sing sing sing sing sing ♪
鲍勃
Bob.
我不知道 这很疯狂吗
I don’t know. Is it crazy?
你在吃惊什么
What’s surprising you?
是因为你♥爸♥和他的新家庭没表达出
Dad, and his new family on New Year’s Eve,
想让你在新年夜回家的意愿吗
well, they’ve given no indication that they want you back?
你要这么说也对 但是
If you want you put it like that, but,
我也没说我不能去 而且
you know I didn’t exactly say I couldn’t come, and…
我不知道 我最近过得还挺顺利的
I don’t know, things have been going pretty good lately.
你有没有想过大家为什么要用嘴唇接吻
You ever wonder why people kiss with their lips?
为什么不是摩擦耳朵
And why not rub ears like…
就好像我想听你说话
I want to hear you?
或是像这样摩擦手腕
Or wrists, like this?
你们就不能安静地玩吗 拜托
Why don’t you play quietly, please, come on.
你把茶喝掉了没
Did you drink your tea?
消停点吧
Oh, come on!
我家人会说什么 鲍勃
What will my family say, Bob.
走吧
Right, come on.
来都来了
We got this far.
这样吧
You know what…
把你藏在衣服底下
Let’s put you under here.
一下来两个不速之客他们可能承受不了
I think two surprise guests might be more than they can handle.
好了 进来
Right, come on.
进来吧
Come on.
好了
All right.
哈哈 怎么
Ha, ha, what…
新年快乐
Happy New Year?
谢谢 你最近怎么样
Yeah, thanks. How are you doing?
房♥子不错
All right. Wow, nice house!
孩子们
Hi, kids.
姑娘们 还记得你们的大哥哥吗
Girls, you remember your brother?
克里丝 菲斯 这位是詹姆斯
Kris, faith, this is James.
自从上次一别 你们长大了好多
You’ve grown up so much since I last saw you.
詹姆斯 你这样
James, this is–
你们在玩什么呢
What were you playing in there?
爸爸和我以前总玩「智力棋盘」
Dad and I used to play trivial pursuit.
-你记得吗 -记得
– You remember? – Yes.
我离开墨尔本之前的那个周末
You let me play the adult version
你还让我玩了成人版的
that weekend before I left for Melbourne.
-是吗 -是的
– Did I? – Yeah
她作弊了
She was cheating.
妈妈不喜欢你
And mama doesn’t like you.
妈妈说你是个瘾君子
Mummy says you’re a junkie.
我没作弊 你才作弊了
I didn’t cheat, you cheated.
-我没有 你才作弊了 -大人快管管
– I did not, you cheated! – Is there an adult here?
别闹了 姑娘们
Stop it. Girls, come on.
她们怎么知道的
Where did you get that idea from?
求你们别闹了
Stop it, please!
你不能待在这 我们还有客人要来
You can’t be here, we got guests coming.
快走 妈妈就要下来了
Go, mummy will be down in a minute.
我以为你说过新年夜我能来的
I thought you said New Year’s would be okay?
我说的是也许
I said maybe,
你该先打电♥话♥来的
you… should have called!
他是个瘾君子 他是个瘾君子
He’s a junkie! He’s a junkie!
你能别碰圣诞树了吗
Will you leave the tree alone!
我最近在戒毒
I’m a recovering addict actually.
爸爸 他有只猫
Daddy, he’s got a cat!
搞什么鬼
What the hell!
孩子们 来认识下鲍勃
Hey kids, meet, Bob.
鲍勃

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!