这啥 这啥
What’s that, what’s that…
鲍勃
Bob!
没关系的 伙计 乖
It’s all right, mate. It’s okay.
我就知道
Oh, I know.
我发誓 他之前绝对不这样
I swear. He wasn’t like this earlier.
我可是专业的
Yeah. Well, I’ve had practice.
他们让你几周之后带他回去复诊了吗
Did they tell you to bring him back in a couple of weeks?
到时候正好帮他咔嚓了吧
Yeah, that’ll be a good time to get him snipped.
咔嚓
Snipped?
对呀 阉了
Yeah, man parts.
可是…
But, I mean…
放松 没什么大不了的
Please, that isn’t a big deal.
你说起来倒是容易
It’s easy for you to say.
况且 我也不是他的主人
Besides, he’s not even mine.
未绝育的公猫独自流窜街头
An intact male alone on the streets,
这种生活简直糟糕无比
it’s the worst life imaginable.
他们会为食物啊领地啊打架
They fight for food, they fight for territory.
可以想象得到
I need to imagine that, do I?
如果你不能给他一个家
If you can’t give him a home
至少给他一个活下去的机会
at least give him the chance to stay alive.
现在 通常我是不吃肉的
Now, ordinarily, I don’t touch meat, but…
但是鲍勃需要一些蛋白质 所以…
Bob needs some protein, so…
你是干嘛的
What do you do?
你怎么沦落至此
How did you end up here?
我吗
Me?
对啊 我知道他是怎么来的
Well, I know what he does.
-你拿了什么东西 -过敏药
– What have you got there? – Allergy pills.
哦 对 我还以为
Oh, right, I thought…
何况我是百分百反对毒品的
Otherwise I’m 100% anti drug.
这边有很多瘾君子
A lot of addicts in here.
我得避开他们
I steer clear.
所以
So…
你是干嘛的
What you do?
你怎么沦落至此
How did you end up here?
我是个音乐人
I’m… I’m a musician.
-我写歌♥唱歌♥ -是吗
– I write songs, and play. – Yeah?
是啊 不过我还没有被发现
Yeah, I haven’t exactly been discovered yet.
但是我才搬进来 所以很正常
But, I’ve just moved in here, which is good.
从澳大利亚吗
From Australia?
对 我
Oh, well, I…
实际上我回来有一段时间了
I’ve actually been back a while, uh…
差不多
Sort of…
来回跑吧 可以这么说
In between places… I guess you could say, um…
但是 不是
But yeah, no.
小时候我父母离婚了 得搬出来
Got taken out there as a kid when my parents split up.
我妈带我去了那里 我爸留在这
And, my mum took me out there, dad stayed here.
他还有自己工作要忙
He had his business to run and…
也很显然不喜欢飞来飞去的
Didn’t like flying, apparently.
那你呢
And you?
我嘛
Well…
我妈给我买♥♥了只猫
She brought me a kitten, actually.
爸爸猫 猫爸爸
Dad, kitten. Kitten, dad.
你一定很想他吧
You must’ve missed him?
我爸吗
My dad?
说来话长
It’s a long story.
说来话长啊
Long story, eh?
很抱歉我爽约了
I’m so sorry I missed our appointment.
真的 我尽力到这来了 但有些事
Honestly, I’ve tried to get there, little things…
有只猫…
There was this cat, right…
我们说好的
We have an agreement.
一旦爽约你就会被踢出戒毒疗程
You miss your appointment you’re out of the program.
我还遇到了一个女生叫贝蒂
And I met this girl, Betty.
我在等你解释爽约的理由
I’m waiting for the part that explains why you missed our appointment.
你外套上是血吗
Is that blood on your coat?
肯定是鲍勃的
Must be, Bob’s.
谁是鲍勃
Who’s Bob?
鲍勃是我的猫 我告诉你了
Bob’s my cat I’m telling you about. Look…
也不算是我的
Not really mine.
贝蒂的吗
Betty’s?
不是
No.
贝蒂会过敏
Betty is allergic.
不过她让我给猫找个兽医
And, but, she told me to take him to the vet.
感觉你有点语无伦次
You seem a little rattled.
我在努力解释为什么我会爽约
I’m trying to explain to you why I missed our appointment.
鲍勃受伤了 他需要看兽医
Bob was hurt, he needed a vet.
等了好长时间
It took forever.
你怎么付的医药费
How’d you pay for the vet?
是我 是我爸爸给我的钱
It was my… my dad gave me some money.
你看到你♥爸♥了
You saw your dad?

Yeah.
偶尔撞见他了
Bumped into him, um…
但是并不怎么愉快
It didn’t go very well.
这个贝蒂也吸毒吗
This, Betty, does she use?

No.
我为你冒了险的
I put myself on the line for you.
我知道 我
I know, I’m…
你告诉她你在戒毒了吗
Did you tell her you were in the program?
我告诉她我是音乐人
I told her I was a musician.
所以你没说实话
So you didn’t tell her the truth?
上次见面之后你经历了不少嘛
You’ve covered a lot of ground since I last saw you.
但你不能在短时间内经历太多
You can’t take on too much too fast.
因为我情绪混乱是吗
Because I’m an emotional wreck?
因为情感可不是瘾君子的朋友
Because, feelings aren’t an addict’s friend.
好的 坏的情感 任何情感
Bad, good, any feelings.
上次你完全清醒是什么时候
When was the last time you were totally sober?
大♥麻♥ 黑焦油海♥洛♥因♥ 什么都不吸
No weed, no brown, nothing?
我父母离婚之后 我就…
When my parents split up, and I was…
于是你就无法控制情感了是吗
You just couldn’t deal with your emotions?
情感还是很危险
Emotions are still dangerous.
这种事要慢慢来 詹姆斯
It’s baby steps, James.
关于恋爱 你并没有准备好
You’re not ready for a relationship.
再来一个吗
Another one?
拿高一点
Hang it up high?
再拿高一点
Hang it up high?
来 站起来
Go on. Come up.
好孩子
Good boy.
你会振作起来的
You could get your strength back.
你的宠物体型是哪一种
他来啦
Here he is.
颈圈不错呀
Look at your collar!
看看你 很像莎士比亚什么的
Look at you. You look like Shakespeare, or something.
他有点困了 但去势手术很成功
He’s a little drowsy, but the castration went well.
拜托 别用那个词
Please, don’t even say the word.
我觉得他听得懂
I think he understands English.
给你
Here you go.
没事了 痛吗…下面那里
It’s okay. Does it hurt… Down there?
你想多了
Big worry.
你不知道我们都给多少猫去势
Do you know how many cats we castrate every…
下面的手术…
Following procedure…
他不会记得的 对吗 鲍勃
He won’t even remember, won’t you, Bob?
我表示怀疑
Yeah, I don’t know about that.
我在想他是不是太瘦了
You know… I was thinking, is he too thin?
你要养他对吗
You’re keeping him, aren’t you?
我倒是想 但是…
Well, I’d like to, but…
不行 我是说对他也不公平 对吧
I can’t. I mean, it wouldn’t be fair to him, would it?
把他整天关在家里
Keep him cooped up all day.
他可是只街猫
He’s a street cat.
他体重还好
His weight’s fine.
一周之内他应该就好了
He should be good to go in a week.

Okay.
谢谢你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!