Hey, this way.
去吧
There you go. Yeah.
回家吧
Go home.
出去吧
Go out there.
对头 走吧
That’s it. Come on.
别这样看着我
Oh, don’t look at me like that.
行不
Okay?
这样吧
All right, then.
就住一晚
One night. Okay?
然后我就带你回到你主人那
And then I’m going to take you back to your owner.
说定了啊
Yeah, deal?
BGM: Anything For Now
♪有天你离去不复返♪
♪ Some days you go out and don’t come back ♪
♪归来后旧貌已然换新颜♪
♪ You come back someone new ♪
♪所有的伤痛苦楚与孤夜难眠♪
♪ All the pain and all the hurt and the lonely nights ♪
♪铸就了你现在的模样♪
♪ It’s all a part of you ♪
♪最重要的是不要放弃努力♪
♪ But all that really matters is you don’t stop trying ♪
♪唯一重要的是别放弃努力♪
♪ All that really matters is you don’t stop trying ♪
♪不要放弃♪
♪ Don’t give up ♪
就这样吧
There you go.
明天早晨见
I’ll see you in the morning, okay?
那边吗
Over there?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你丢猫了吗
Did you lose a cat?
是这不
Is it there?
不是
No?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你丢猫了吗
Did you lose a cat?
我捡到一只姜黄色的小猫 有人认领吗
Got a little ginger cat down here if anyone’s looking for it.
你这是第几条命了
So what number life are you on?
很显然 我这是第九条了
Apparently, I’m on the ninth.
有人丢猫了吗
Hello, did anybody lose a cat?
你给我走开 滚
Get out of here, go away!
谢谢
Thanks.
咱们走
Come on.
去吧
There you go.
会有人来找你的
Someone will come looking for you.
自己多保重
Take care of yourself.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要美♥沙♥酮♥ 对吧
All right, methadone, mate?
♪陷在这里 迷恋于你♪
♪ Stuck right here, stuck on you ♪
BGM: Anything For Now
♪你我存在 如此真实♪
♪ We are alive, it is true ♪
♪不同寻常♪
♪ It’s not ordinary ♪
♪非同凡响♪
♪ Extraordinary ♪
♪凌晨3点 我必须坦白♪
♪ 3am. I must confess ♪
♪我无家可归 却每天都爱你♪
♪ I’m a man, I’m homeless, but I love you daily ♪
♪曾经漫不经心♪
♪ Ever also carelessly ♪
考文特花♥园♥地铁站
♪朋友让我平静♪
♪ My friend make my peace ♪
谢了 伙计
Thank you, mate!
♪拼成一个整体♪
♪ System sew its piece ♪
♪这一切♪
♪ And all ♪
♪统统碾碎 清扫干净♪
♪ Grind it all to dusting all the rest♪
♪最大的那一部分♪
♪ The big part of its
赶紧走 起开起开
Hey! Go on, on your way!
别这样啊 伙计
Oh, don’t do this, mate.
满世界就你碍事
In all the world, you’re causing an obstruction.
我只不过想讨生活而已
I’m just trying to make a living here.
我又没挡路
I’m not in anyone’s way.
这是安全和健康的问题
It’s an health and safety issue.
你在这乱弹就已经挡住安全出口了
If you strum there you’re obstructing the exit.
你站在那才挡安全出口呢
Well, if you stand there you’re obstructing the exit.
走吧 要不我就把你拽走
Walk to, mate, or I’ll haul you away. All right…
要我说 就该把你们都抓起来
Up to me, I’d arrest the lot of y’all.
想得美
Oh, you would.
寄生虫
Fucking vermin!
就好像我没事儿闲的似的
As if I haven’t got enough to do.
爸 爸爸
Dad! Dad!

Hey, dad.
你在这儿干什么呢
What are you doing here?
我们…我们…
Oh, we’re… we’re…
逛街 随便买♥♥点东西
We’re a bit shopping. This and that.
你还好吗
Oh, yeah. You good?
挺好 我不吸毒了
Uh, yeah. I’ve stopped using.
我参加了戒毒疗程
I’m in the program.
挺好
Great.
记得上次吗 在我的公♥寓♥里的时候…
Remember that last time? My own flat and everything…
杰克
Jack?
你记得希拉里吧
You remember, Hilary?
亲爱的 我们来不及了
Yeah, we’re late, darling.
很抱歉 我们得走了
I’m sorry, we’ve got to–
其实 我们只是在聊圣诞节
we were just chatting about Christmas, actually, you know.
一家人
Family and all that…
团聚在一起
Coming together…
吃圣诞大餐 对吧 爸爸
Christmas dinner. Right, dad?
我要是早点知道就好了
Oh, I wish we’d known.
不巧的是 我们没有空位了
Unfortunately, our table’s full, so…
圣诞节总是会多留一个位置的
Always ready for one more at Christmas, right?
亲爱的 你不觉得也许加一个人会…
Don’t you think, darling, maybe one more, would…
你说什么 在咱家里
What, in our house?
到时候孩子们都在呢
We’ll have children there.
这话是什么意思啊
What’s that supposed to mean?
杰克 我们来不及了 走吧
Jack, we’re late, come on.
我又没得传染病
I’m not contagious, you know.
等下 拿着
Wait… take this.
我不想要什么钱
No, I don’t want any money.
拿着吧
It’s… here.
也许
Maybe, um…
新年的时候再说
Maybe, New Year’s, okay?
亲爱的 别走
Darling, hold up.
等等我
Hey, wait for me.
伙计
Hey, mate?
你好吗
Hey, how are you?
不怕
It’s okay.
不怕
It’s okay.
你受伤了
You’re hurt.
你今天都干什么了
What have you been doing today?
你打架了
Did you get into a fight?
我带你碰碰运气找找你的主人好不好
Is it okay if I take you and try and find your owner?
好不好
Is it okay?
乖啦
It’s okay.
往这边走
Yeah. Down here.
麻烦问一下
Ah, excuse me?
你知道这是谁的猫吗
Would you know whose cat this is?
这猫受伤了
Wait, I have a hurt cat here.
那些狗是你养的
It’s you with the dogs?
就在里面
Yeah, it’s just in there.
你把她怎么了
What did you do to her?
我什么都没做 我就是
No, I didn’t do anything. I just…
在那发现他的
Just found him over there.
别傻站着啊
Don’t just stand there.
没关系的
It’s all right.
去吧
Here you go.
我看看
See.
乖乖的
There we go.
可能是化脓了
And, it might be purulent.
你说啥
It might be what?
伤口
The wound.
他需要抗生素以防感染
He needs antibiotics before it’s infected.
也许能外敷粘合伤口
Maybe they can glue it together.
他得看兽医
He needs a vet.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!