下次再见了
Until we meet again.
之前有个人来过几次
Oh, a, there was a guy hanging around,
他想把这个给你
who wants to give you this.
他请我保证一定要交给你
Um, he asked me to make sure you got it.
是个图书组稿商
Literary agency.
好吧
All right.
-帮我跟鲍勃问好 -我会的
– Say hi to Bob. – I will do.
-祝你好运 -嗯 你也是
– Good luck. – Yeah, you too.
好
All right.
首先我们想出一本书
While we were thinking a book, for starters,
我想给你找个代笔
we’d like to team you up with a ghostwriter.
他会帮你写出你的故事
He’ll help you tell your story.
抱歉 是你们俩的故事
Sorry, it’s stories.
我们觉得这本书一定会很棒
We think it would make a great book.
或者说做成系列
Or a series of books.
最重要的是你得给我们留个联♥系♥方式
The important thing is that we need to get a hold of you.
我没有电♥话♥
I don’t actually have a phone currently.
好吧 这个我们来解决
Okay, um, we can sort that.
可以留个鲍勃的联♥系♥方式吗
Should we get one for Bob?
我俩应该可以共享的
I think we could share.
看起来他想自己写呢
Looks like he wants to write it then.
你…你怎么…
What, what… What are you…
我洗心革面了 爸爸
I’m clean, dad.
洗心革什么面…
Clean as, what, like…
所有的一切
Everything.
我只是
I just…
想让你知道
Wanted you to know.
你知道 我…
You know, I was um…
刚刚我站在这里时 我就在想
I was thinking when I was standing here just now.
上次见面…
The last time…
我没有…
I wasn’t…
跑到你们面前吸毒发癫
High in front of you…
我那时是要动身…
I was leaving…
去澳大利亚
For Australia.
我想要道歉
I wanted to apologize.
为之前的一切
For everything.
我没有怪你…
I don’t blame you…
放弃了我
For giving up on me.
不 爸爸 我不要你的钱
No, dad, I don’t want your money.
我没有放弃你
I didn’t give up on you.
我那是羞愧
I was ashamed.
为我自己羞愧
Of myself.
我并不害怕坐飞机
I was never afraid to fly.
我知道不知道该怎么做…
I… I just didn’t know how to do…
我不知道怎么当你的父亲
I didn’t know how to be your father.
要道歉的人是我
I’m the one who needs to apologize.
-不 -杰克 你在外面干什么呢
– No. – Jack, what are you doing out there?
我在跟我儿子说话
I’m talking to my son!
还有我的孙子
And my grandson.
我牵着绳子呢 别担心
I got him on a lead, don’t worry.
等着看屏保哈
Wait till you see the screen saver.
看吧
Look at that.
看
Yeah.
它们去哪儿啦
Where’d they go, hey?
大海深处 你感觉如何 鲍勃
How are you doing in the deep blue sea there, Bob?
过来
Hey, come on.
我得赶紧干活 好多笔记呢
I’ve got to get this bloke garry, a lot of notes.
别摸鱼啦
Stop fishing.
早上好 小怪兽
Good morning, monster.
你好 伙计
Hello, mate.
有抓到鱼吗
Caught any fish yet?
一个虚度了三分之一生命的人
How is a guy who spent a third of his life
要怎么写一本书
checked out to write a book?
鲍勃 来帮帮我
Come on, Bob, help me out here.
我写不出来
I’m stuck.
鲍勃
Bob.
鲍勃
Bob!
《人鼠之间》
作者见面会
《街猫鲍勃》
《街猫鲍勃》
《街猫鲍勃》
我真的好喜欢 每字每句都喜欢
I just loved it, every word!
-谢谢你 -谢谢
– Thank you. – Thank you.
詹姆斯 我们马上要开始了
James, we’re about to start.
在此之前不跟你的头号♥粉丝打个招呼吗
Not before you say hi to your biggest fan.
-贝蒂 -我好为你骄傲
– Betty? – I’m so proud of you.
你好
Hi.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
詹姆斯
James.
-詹姆斯 -好
– James. – Oh, yeah.
-来吧 -好
– Come on. – Okay.
去吧
Off you go.
走吧 鲍勃
Right, Bob.
-谢谢 -嘿 鲍勃
– Thank you. – Hey, Bob.
-你好 爸爸 -儿子
– Hi, dad. – Son.
-怎么了 -有点晕头转向
– What? – A bit overwhelmed.
嗯
Yeah.
能应付过去的
It’s gonna survive.
我说过他不是流浪猫吧
I told you weren’t a stray.
-鲍勃 -嗯
– Bob. – Yeah.
来 鲍勃 击掌
Come on, Bob, high five.
好孩子
Good boy.
大家好
Hi, everyone.
我真没想到会来这么多人
Didn’t expect that there’d be so many people here.
我可以开个玩笑
I could make some joke about
比如这里挤得难以下脚 但是…
there not being enough room to swing a cat. But…
估计鲍勃会不高兴
I don’t think Bob would like that.
有个朋友帮助我做成了这件事
A friend helped me with this…
当时我很纠结茫然
And… when I was stuck…
她建议道「首先 要记住
Her advice was, “Start by mentioning that
每一个人都有第二次机会」
everyone gets a second chance.”
但不是每一个人
But… but not everyone…
都有能力抓住这个机会
manages to take them.
我很幸运
Luckily for me,
我身边有些很重要的朋友
I had some very important companions,
帮助我争取了这第二次机会
to help with my second chance.
之后她又说 实话实说就好
And then she said, to just tell the truth.
于是我做到了
And that’s what I’ve done.
BGM: Satellite Moments (Light Up the Sky)
♪一个不容置疑的真♥相♥♪
♪ One truth bears repeating ♪
♪一句郑重无比的承诺♪
♪ A simple solemn phrase ♪
-真的很喜欢 -谢谢
– Absolutely loved it. – Thank you.
♪总是转瞬即逝♪
♪ Everything is fleeting ♪
♪总在变幻莫测♪
♪ Everything will change ♪
-按个小爪爪 -太谢谢了
– A little paw print there. – Thank you so much.
♪因为我们的生命就像卫星♪
♪ Cause all our lives are just satellite ♪
给你
Here you go.
喜欢吗
Enjoy that?
就像我生活的每一刻
It’s like I lived every moment.
♪来去反复好似卫星♪
♪ Here and gone like satellite ♪
很好
Good, okay.
♪这一刻卫星点亮了夜空♪
♪ Satellite moments that light up the sky ♪
《街猫鲍勃》于2012年出版并立刻成为热门畅销书
♪这一刻慢慢流逝♪
♪ Satellite moments are just passing by ♪
凭借此书的成功 詹姆斯不再街头卖♥♥艺 也不用再销♥售♥《大事件》
他搬离了保障性住房♥ 自己买♥♥了房♥子
现在詹姆斯和鲍勃依然是形影不离的好朋友
并一起致力于提高社会对无家可归者和动物慈善的关注…
鲍勃依然蹲在詹姆斯肩膀上行走四方
大家一起唱
Come on, you guys.
继续 棒极了
Keep it going, it’s great!
该你们啦
Now, you guys.
漂亮 注意一下表情
Wow, beautiful! Let’s train our faces.
来唱低音
Come on, getting low.
一起唱
All together!