what about your dad, or Betty?
我得…
Oh, I need to, um…
我得回家了 我得在家等着
I need to get home, I need to wait for him there.
或许他自己会回来的
And maybe he’ll come back.
你真的需要有人陪你
I really need to have someone with you.
他还是有可能回来的 是吧
He might come back, mightn’t he?
有可能
He might, oh, yeah.
他会回来的 对吧
He could come home, couldn’t he?
詹姆斯
James?
结伴而行
《大事件》销♥售♥员
和猫咪鲍勃
我知道他们两个
Oh, I knew these two.
他以前卖♥♥唱的时候 我经常看到他们
I used to see them all the time when he was singing.
你看下这个
But look at this.
YouTube里全是他和猫 你看点击量
This guy and his cat are all over YouTube, look at the hits.
超过一百万了
Over a million.
Instagram上也全是
And they’re on Instagram.
还有脸书
And Facebook.
他们真有爱
They’re so cute.
真不可思议
Look at that. Incredible.
所以你想出本书是吗
So, you’re thinking a book?
想来爽一发吗
Are you looking for paradise?
全天营业
‘Cause I’ve got all day.
白粉 黑焦油 应有尽有
White. Brown, whatever you like.
我想找我的猫
I want my cat. I’m…
我在找一只姜黄色的猫
I’m looking for a ginger cat.
你在哪儿有见过吗
Have you seen it anywhere?
鲍勃 鲍勃
Bob! Bob…
嘿 主子
Hey, mister.
你去哪儿了啊
Where have you been, hey?
你上哪儿去了
Where have you been?
鲍勃
Oh, Bob.
我准备好了
I’m ready.
我也这么觉得
I think you are, too.
只要能经受住考验就好 詹姆斯
It’s about weathering the tests, James.
「我能做到吗」 瘾君子总会这样自问
Can I do it straight? That’s always an addict’s question.
想象一下你经历过最严重的流感
Think of the worst flu you’ve ever had.
比那痛苦百倍
Multiply that by hundred.
就像不停地骑自行车
Do you know what riding the bike is?
甚至躺下的时候
It’s when you can’t keep your legs still
你腿都不能伸直
even when you’re lying down…
每天都要抗争 整整一个周
For a week, everyday of your fight.
每时每刻都要克制住不出去复吸
Every hour a struggle not to go out and score.
美♥沙♥酮♥的瘾比海♥洛♥因♥更难戒
It’s harder coming of methadone than kicking heroin.
你自己是做不到的
You can’t do it on your own.
我不是自己
I’m not.
我还有他
I got him.
他让我走到现在
He got me this far.
有天我们出去卖♥♥杂♥志♥的时候
The other day we were out selling papers
然后有个人过来
and this guy came up to us,
穿着很体面
really well dressed…
我一直觉得这样的人
And I just thought that they
都不屑跟我这种人站在一起
wouldn’t want to share the pavement with me before.
他管我叫「先生」
He called me, “Sir”.
「先生 你介意我给你们拍张照吗」
“Sir, do you mind if I take your picture?”
从来没有人叫我「先生」
No one’s ever called me sir before.
这都是因为鲍勃
And it’s because of Bob.
他让我知道生活原来还可以这样
He’s shown me what life could be like.
与我之前完全不同
On the other side.
贝蒂
Betty.
我知道你在
I know you’re in there.
只想来说一下 可能我会消失几天
Just wanted to say you’re not going to see me for a few days.
瓦尔批准我了
Val’s given me the go ahead.
所以
So…
我决心要戒掉
I’m doing it.
我…
I’m…
我很抱歉让你失望了
I’m sorry that I’ve disappointed you.
这一切过后
And… and after all this, I’ll…
我会弥补你的
I’ll make it up to you.
还要弥补所有我认识的人
Make it up to everyone I ever knew.
我只想跟你说一下
I just… just wanted to let you know.
你需要准备食物
You’re gonna need food.
食物储备 因为…
A stockpile, because…
只要有任何出门的理由 你肯定会想去复吸
Any excuse to go outside and you’re going to try and score.
我帮你带吃的
Let me bring you the food.
还有帮你锁门
Then lock the door.
豆腐吗
Tofu?
这次我会为你破例一下
I’ll make an exception this once.

Okay.
但算了吧
But that’s all.
我不想让你看到我那副样子
I don’t want you to see me like that.
而且我还有鲍勃
And I’ve got Bob.
他会看着我的
He’ll look after me.
鲍勃
Bob!
主子
Hey, mister.
我好为你感到骄傲 詹姆斯
I’m very proud of you, James.
你现在想做什么
So, what are you going to do now?
首先第一件事…
First thing…
我想用某种方式来谢谢你
I’m going to try and find a way to thank you.
过来吧
Come here.
好啦 来吧 主子
All right. Come on, mister.
咱们走了
Let’s go.
上来
Come on.
很好
Yeah.
千万要保重自己呀
Please take care of yourself.
你也是
And you.
谢了 瓦尔
Thanks, Val.
走了 伙计
Come on, mate.
他来了
He’s coming.
对 这个也是
Yeah, that one too.
搭把手 准备
You give us a hand with this, ready?
抱歉 不知怎么的门就关上了
Sorry, I didn’t know why the door was shut.
瞧瞧你
Look at you!
-你成功了 -对 刚搞定
– You did it! – Yeah, just.
-你气色不错 -谢谢
– You look great. – Thanks.
你感觉如何
How do you feel?
嗯 现在感觉挺不错的
Yeah, now I feel good.
老样子 但是…
The same, but…
完全不一样了
Totally different.
这是…
What…
这是要做什么 你要搬走了吗
What’s going on, you’re moving?
对…
Yeah…
回家待一阵子
Going home for a while.
我不能住在这里
I can’t stay here.
这不是我的生活
It’s not my life.
这是我哥哥的 而且…
It was my brother’s, and…
我也要向前看
I need to move on.
-嗯 -其实是你帮我看清了这一点
– Yeah. – You actually helped me see that.
挺好
Good.
其实这也算不上是再见吧
It doesn’t necessarily mean goodbye.
-对 -等一下
– No, do… – Oh, wait…
给你的
For you.
这是我做的
I… yeah, I made this one.
-这个可以挂在… -我知道
– It hangs over the… – Yeah, I know these all right.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是我的地址 我会住在我爸妈家
That’s my address. My parent’s address is where I’d be staying.
伊丽莎白·罗宾森
Elizabeth Robinson?
我的真名
It’s my real name.
你好 现实世界
Hello, reality.
上面还有我的电♥话♥号♥码
My number’s on there too.
万一你找我的话
In case you need me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!