♪ Lonliess and isolation ♪
♪皆来寻我♪
♪ Are hidden deep in the foundation ♪
♪街上某处的你♪
♪ Somewhere on the avenue ♪
♪愿你生活美好♪
♪ Life is good and good for you ♪
♪街上某处的你♪
♪ Somewhere on the avenue ♪
♪祝你生活美好♪
♪ Life is good and good for you ♪
里面没什么了
Hey, there’s nothing there.
都吃光了 伙计
It’s empty, mate.
鲍勃
Bob.
鲍勃 别叫了
Bob, stop it.
休息会吧 伙计
Get a little rest, mate, come on.
鲍勃
Bob.
别叫了
Stop it!
对不起 我错了
I’m sorry, I’m sorry.
我知道你饿了 伙计
I know, I know you’re hungry, buddy.
真抱歉
I’m sorry.
我会想办法的 好吗
I’ll find a way, okay.
我会想办法的
I’ll find a way.
BGM: Don’t give up
♪所有的伤痛苦楚与孤夜难眠♪
♪ and all the pain, all the hurt, all the lonely nights ♪
♪铸就了你现在的模样♪
♪ it’s all a part of you ♪
♪但我坚持永不放弃♪
♪ But I’ll keep on trying ♪
BGM: Second Time Around
♪再来一次♪
♪ The second time around ♪
♪我也曾掉进冷河 坠入深渊♪
♪ I’ve fallen in a river, and I got pulled down ♪
♪凌晨3点 我必须坦白♪
♪ 3am. I must confess ♪
BGM: Anything For Now
♪我无家可归 却每天都爱你♪
♪ I’m a man, I’m homeless, but I love you daily ♪
♪曾经漫不经心♪
♪ Ever also carelessly ♪
♪心碎的人两两相行♪
♪ The broken hearts walked two by two ♪
BGM: Somewhere on the Avenue (Life is Good)
♪遗落的梦苦乐参半♪
♪ Fogotten dreams sing loves and blues ♪
詹姆斯 你在干什么
James, what are you doing?
贝蒂 我只是…
Betty. Oh, I’m just…
你被禁止卖♥♥唱了呀
You’ve been banned from busking.
鲍勃饿了 我也饿了
Well, Bob’s hungry, I’m hungry.
如果你被逮捕了 你更没办法养活鲍勃了
If you get arrested you’re not gonna be able to feed Bob.
反正现在他们也逮不着我
They’re not going to arrest me. Not here.
你觉得你能凌驾于规定之上
What, you think your just above the rules.
规定管不了你是吧
That they don’t apply to you?
你们这种人真是永远都这样
Gosh, they’re typical!
永远哪样 贝蒂
Typical of what, Betty?
别说了
Stop it.
告诉我啊 让他们听听
Oh, go on, say it. Let them hear.
住嘴
Stop it.
那我要怎么办 我靠什么吃饭
What am I supposed to do, how am I supposed to eat?
我不知道
I don’t know.
-我怎么知道 -那你让我怎么办
– I… I don’t know. – What do you want me to do?
抛下过去20年的生活 重新来过
Just erase the last 20 years of my life and start over?
我不知道
I don’t know!
可以的话我也想
I would if I could.
在公共场合这样大喊大叫的
You know who shouts like this in public!
都是那些瘾君子
Junkies do!
还有爱上瘾君子的人
And the people who fall in love with them, that’s who.
我不能再这样了
I can’t do this again.
《大事件》杂♥志♥社
我也不想那样对你
I didn’t like it any more than you.
但规矩就是规矩
Those are the rules.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
谢谢
Thank you.
詹姆斯
James…
注意一点
Watch yourself, okay?

Yeah.
《大事件》
Big issue!
买♥♥一份吧 帮帮我和鲍勃
Give it a try. Help Bob and I.
买♥♥本《大事件》吧
Big issue, come on.
好的 伙计
Oh, yes, mate.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
他真可爱
Oh, he’s adorable!
他叫鲍勃 想跟他打个招呼吗
This is, Bob. You want to say hello?
-来打个招呼 -你好
– Say hello. – Hi.
来份《大事件》吧 女士
Would you care for a big issue, ma’am?
好的 没问题
Oh, yeah, of course.
其实我们就是来看猫的
Actually, we came to see the cat.
真的吗
Oh, yeah?
格雷厄姆一直说个不停
Yes, Graham can’t stop talking about him.
-他是哪儿来的 -他很好看 对吧
– Where’s he from? – He’s beautiful, isn’t he?
他是哪儿来的 我收养的
Where’s he from? I found him.
你喜欢鲍勃吗
You like Bob?
两块五 谢谢
Two pounds, fifty, please.
他是我最好的朋友
Yeah, he’s my best mate.
-我们希望他能有最好的环境 -给你
– We want the best for him. – Here you go.
-拿好 -非常感谢
– All of that. – Thank you very much.
好的 当然会给他最好的
Yeah, of course, yeah.
我是说 我愿意收养他
What I mean is I’d be willing to take him…
付钱也可以
Well, I mean, to buy him…
-你要多少 -他不卖♥♥
– Even, how much? – He’s not for sale.
显而易见
Well, like obviously,
这种环境对动物成长不利
this isn’t the best environment for an animal,
在街上流浪什么的…
living on the streets and all that…
好的 宝贝
Yes, all right, darling.
-我们有公♥寓♥住 -我们什么都有
– Well we’ve got a flat, so… – We’ve got all the things
跟你不一样 比如体面的家庭
that you can’t, like a decent home
他不卖♥♥
he’s not for sale.
我想你也挺需要这笔钱的 你要多少
And I’m sure you can use the cash, how much do you want?
我不想要你的钱
I don’t want your money.
那你儿子卖♥♥多少
How about, how much for your kid?
我跟你交易怎么样
Or I’ll trade you.
我会给他一个美满的家庭
Yeah, I’ll give him a decent home.
你怎么能说这种话 真是无礼
How dare you? It’s exceptionally rude.
鲍勃 快回来
Bob! Come back!
快回来
Come back!
鲍勃
Bob!
鲍勃
Bob!
鲍勃
Bob!
鲍勃
Bob!
鲍勃
Bob!
鲍勃 快回来
Bob! Back here!
-请问你看到有只猫经过吗 -没有
– Excuse me, did you see a cat come here? – No.
一只姜黄色的猫
A ginger cat… no?
鲍勃
Bob!
鲍勃
Bob!
鲍勃
Bob!
鲍勃
Bob!
结伴而行
《大事件》销♥售♥员
和猫咪鲍勃
鲍勃
Bob.
伙计 你去哪儿了
Oh, mate, where are you?
鲍勃
Bob.
鲍勃
Bob.
如果那只狗追上了他 或者被车…
What if the dog got him, or a car, or…
我受不了了
I can’t.
都第三天了
It’s been two nights, you know.
听我说
Look.
我不是说真就怎么样
I’m not saying this is it…
但…
But…
也许鲍勃就该如此
Maybe, Bob did what he was meant to do.
他毕竟是只猫 猫都是独♥立♥的动物
He’s a cat. Cats are independent animals.
都是我的错
My own stupid fault,
我没看好他
I wasn’t… I wasn’t watching him.
我答应了会照顾好他
You know, I promised I’ll take care of him, but…
我却没看好他
I wasn’t watching him.
这段时间你不应该一个人待着
This isn’t a time you want to be on your own,
不如去找一下你父亲 或者贝蒂

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!